BF2Craglyeye
+72|6678|Australia
Not bad. Only had it for a day. Very,Very sensitive. Feels good in the hand, little bigger than my old one.

So my question is to those of you that have one, how is yours set up. what are your settings.

For BF2 and general use.

Also if you use a mouse mat, what sort?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6776|AUS, Canberra

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

hi im matt, and i use a logitech g5.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6678|Australia

the_heart_attack wrote:

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

hi im matt, and i use a logitech g5.
Nice Call...
razz
+7|6687|Australia
Razer Copperhead, Tempest Blue. And you don't know sensitive till you have had this mouse.
THA
+609|6776|AUS, Canberra

razz wrote:

Razer Copperhead, Tempest Blue. And you don't know sensitive till you have had this mouse.
doesnt the copperhead only have 1600 dpi?

g5 is 2000 so if im right about the copperhead id have to say i do know sensitive....maybe even a bit more than yourself
razz
+7|6687|Australia
2000 DPi and 1000Hz polling rate
THA
+609|6776|AUS, Canberra

razz wrote:

2000 DPi and 1000Hz polling rate
fair enough then
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6678|Australia
Thanks guys...back on topic please though.
Encoded
The bf2s eunuch
+11|6721

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

Not bad. Only had it for a day. Very,Very sensitive. Feels good in the hand, little bigger than my old one.
lol sounds like your talking about a dildo.  K sorry had too. smooches
razz
+7|6687|Australia
Sorry

I ordered an Everglide Titan it should be here tomorrow, but I think PC case gear screwed up cause i ordered it over a week ago.
Maj.Do
+85|6757|good old CA
Copperhead and g5 are both pretty good, its just which 1 u  like more like feeling, i have a copper head and i use it on my nice desktop : )
emperorphoenix
+5|6780|Westeren Australia
mine is a logitech mx 510
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6791|Netherlands
Logitech MX518, max 1600 DPI
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6702|Germany

razz wrote:

Same here,this mouse just rocks the house.
I had to turn my sensitivity in the game settings way down after switching from my standard Microsoft optical mouse to the Copperhead!

If you plan on becoming a good sniper in the game and your mouse gives you jumping-over-pixels crap and other stuff like that - get a Copperhead.
WooT_Stolpskott
+1|6734|Sweden
mx1000 is so fucking sensitive...my brother have it...i really hate it.....i have mx510...It owns:p
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6679|Canada Eh?
using a 7 dollar mouse and a 15 dollar generic logitech mouse, w00t! and I'll still pwn ur a$$!
iLLmatic
+0|6755|uk

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

So my question is to those of you that have one, how is yours set up. what are your settings.

For BF2 and general use.

icemat v2 and MX1000 was what I used for ages.

Now went onto razer copperheard, which I love.
irarreF
+0|6757

LT_W.J.Kamikaza wrote:

Logitech MX518, max 1600 DPI
MX518 is great because you can instantly click and change sensitivity.  Spin turret quickly, use 1600.  You also have 800 and 400.  2 clicks from 1600 and you are at 400 great for sniping.
RedHot
+9|6735
I prefer the mx518 over the g5 only because it has 1600dpi (still very sensitive... i know its not 2000) and it has 2 thumb buttons to hotkey my guns with, as opposed to the g5's single thumb button. Its just a preference thing for me, seeing as how the g5 was only 5$ more
bgthigfist
+0|6810
Love my MX1000.  The first one I had, the left click button started working intermittently after about 3 months.  I emailed Logitech tech support, and they sent me a new one within about a week.  I love the sensitivity, shape, and heft, but I mostly love the cordless.  I only wish for another side button that I could use to bind weapons to...
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6678|Australia

iLLmatic wrote:

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

For BF2 and general use.

Isnt the icemat made of glass??

How  did you not lose control of the mouse on that?

Last edited by BF2Craglyeye (2006-01-30 08:12:42)

iLLmatic
+0|6755|uk

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

iLLmatic wrote:

BF2Craglyeye wrote:

For BF2 and general use.

Isnt the icemat made of glass??

How  did you not lose control of the mouse on that?
the ice mat comes with small feet, you place on the bottom of your mice.

its perfect, and allows your mouse to glide perfectly.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6842|Finland
No idea what dp i have on my mouse, but im quessing it would be something like 150 seeing that g5 has 2000

So basically, it sucks HARD.
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6849|Waikato, Aotearoa
Logitech MX510 too. Very nice to use ;D
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6729|New Hampshire
Logitech Click! optical mouse.

Whats the point in getting a mouse with crazy sensitivity?  I would NEVER be able to control it to where I wanted to.  Furthermore, why spend a lot of cash on one when you can just crank up the sensitivity in the BF2 settings or windows settings?

If there's really an advantage can someone make light of it to me?  I've toyed with the idea of a new mouse but can't seem to want to spend the cash or get rid of my old one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard