Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6718
This is the same kid that his parents wanted the birthday cake with his name on it... and i don't think they took the kids because of their names
their retarded parents got more than they bargained for by bringing exposure to their wacked out family...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090114/ap_ … itler_cake
Love is the answer
SealXo
+309|6537
white trash
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

My middle name is Aryan Nation! Wow, so cool!
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

SealXo wrote:

white trash
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6195|Schofield Barracks

S.Lythberg wrote:

SealXo wrote:

white trash
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Well they just got what they wanted, another 10 minutes of fame. GG
bad-man
now say you sorry
+34|5849|one windy city
freaks should be shot ....
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6845|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I swear I've seen those people and their little "Adolph Hitler" before.
Zefar
+116|6651|Sweden
um They didn't take the kid because of the name but how they raised the kid. The state can remove a kid due to his name alone. So there was something else that got the kid taken.

"""A spokeswoman for the state Division of Youth and Family Services, Kate Bernyk, said she would not comment on any specific case, but she said the state would not remove children from a home simply because of their names."""
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Zefar wrote:

um They didn't take the kid because of the name but how they raised the kid. The state can remove a kid due to his name alone. So there was something else that got the kid taken.

"""A spokeswoman for the state Division of Youth and Family Services, Kate Bernyk, said she would not comment on any specific case, but she said the state would not remove children from a home simply because of their names."""
Wouldn't be suprised if the state cooks up some bullshit reason to remove the kids. It's their child they made it they can name it whatever they like. When you start doing things like this (punishing people for their views and thoughts using obscure laws) things could go pretty badly in the long run.
Zefar
+116|6651|Sweden

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised if the state cooks up some bullshit reason to remove the kids. It's their child they made it they can name it whatever they like. When you start doing things like this (punishing people for their views and thoughts using obscure laws) things could go pretty badly in the long run.
Yea they probably didn't thought any bad thoughts when they named their kid after the biggest nazi leader in the world and themselves have lots of nazi symbols all over the house. Yea it's probably just because of the name.

But seriously, they said it wasn't the name that was the problem and that they could taken the kid away for that. If they go to court the parents will win.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Zefar wrote:

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised if the state cooks up some bullshit reason to remove the kids. It's their child they made it they can name it whatever they like. When you start doing things like this (punishing people for their views and thoughts using obscure laws) things could go pretty badly in the long run.
Yea they probably didn't thought any bad thoughts when they named their kid after the biggest nazi leader in the world and themselves have lots of nazi symbols all over the house. Yea it's probably just because of the name.

But seriously, they said it wasn't the name that was the problem and that they could taken the kid away for that. If they go to court the parents will win.
I never said they didn't have bad thoughts. Though I really don't believe there is a clear good and bad to anything. Their views are there own and don't affect me or anyone else. Further more they could be full blown Nazi's who role play in their house using Nazi uniforms and equipment. I really don't care.

What I said was that they are probably going to cite some obscure law then twist it to some way they could remove these children from the home. This wouldn't be happening or would have gained any attention if it wasn't for the child's name.

But your Swedish so I'm sure you probably have some sort of predisposition towards Nazi's or anything remotely related to them.   <-   Look I can do that to
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

Zefar wrote:

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

I never said they didn't have bad thoughts. Though I really don't believe there is a clear good and bad to anything. Their views are there own and don't affect me or anyone else. Further more they could be full blown Nazi's who role play in their house using Nazi uniforms and equipment. I really don't care.

What I said was that they are probably going to cite some obscure law then twist it to some way they could remove these children from the home. This wouldn't be happening or would have gained any attention if it wasn't for the child's name.

But your Swedish so I'm sure you probably have some sort of predisposition towards Nazi's or anything remotely related to them.   <-   Look I can do that to
WTF? You're living in another world man...
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Gawwad wrote:

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

Zefar wrote:

No I'm living in New Jersey. Maybe the Swedish remark was over the line but I'm a fan of the Schlafly Reversal.

Anyway most of my points I'm still standing by. I really don't care the name of their children or their world views. It still seems like they are going after them because of their views.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6447|The Land of Scott Walker
I would like to know why the kids were removed.  As distasteful as their views are, the parents don't deserve to lose their kids to the government simply because of their opinions.  But hey, the government yanked all the kids away from their parents in that religious compound.  Apparently if the government can smear you as a weirdo, the public is willing to turn a blind eye to blatant civil rights violations.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2009-01-15 16:16:09)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Stingray24 wrote:

I would like to know why the kids were removed.  As distasteful as their views are, the parents don't deserve to lose their kids to the government simply because of their opinions.
child abuse.  what they did is abuse.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

No I'm living in New Jersey. Maybe the Swedish remark was over the line but I'm a fan of the Schlafly Reversal.

Anyway most of my points I'm still standing by. I really don't care the name of their children or their world views. It still seems like they are going after them because of their views.
You sure like to look at the world in black and white.
Do you honestly think anything good would have come of those children had they not been taken from their parents?

I honestly do not know what the hell you meant with that 'Swedish remark' either.
Stingray24

usmarine wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

I would like to know why the kids were removed.  As distasteful as their views are, the parents don't deserve to lose their kids to the government simply because of their opinions.
We may hate the man they named their child after, but that doesn't equal child abuse.
Noobpatty
ʎʇʇɐdqoou
+194|6355|West NY
Lol @ trashy woman on the left
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland

usmarine wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Exactly. As much as I'm against hitting children, this kind IMO is much worse abuse.

Stingray24 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

We may hate the man they named their child after, but that doesn't equal child abuse.
Are you serious? Do you think for one second what kind of parents would name their children like that?

Last edited by Gawwad (2009-01-15 16:19:14)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5700
My sympathy towards the kid. Being brought into a world of misery where he will get harassed throughout all his school years and then most likely have the hardest time attempting to find a job.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6686|Espoo, Finland

12/f/taiwan wrote:

My sympathy towards the kid. Being brought into a world of misery where he will get harassed throughout all his school years and then most likely have the hardest time attempting to find a job.
Just hope they change their names.
Good thing they acted when they are still relatively young.
Stingray24

Gawwad wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Exactly. As much as I'm against hitting children, this kind IMO is much worse abuse.

Stingray24 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Are you serious? Do you think for one second what kind of parents would name their children like that?
We still have freedom of speech in this nation, including naming one's children.  I don't agree w/ the parents white supremacist views, but that doesn't mean I will automatically support their children being seized.  If it's found that the children were abused in the home or neglected, then I'm all for the government stepping in.  Would you like the government to yank your kids away if you name them something goofy and socially unacceptable?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Gawwad wrote:

uevjHEYFFQ wrote:

Gawwad wrote:

You sure like to look at the world in black and white.
Do you honestly think anything good would have come of those children had they not been taken from their parents?

I honestly do not know what the hell you meant with that 'Swedish remark' either.
But your Swedish so I'm sure you probably have some sort of predisposition towards Nazi's or anything remotely related to them.

That was the swedish remark. It was a bad attempt to make it seem he's auto biased.

Anyway if they live and grow up in a financially stable household with loving parents I don't see how that could be worse then growing up in the foster care system.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Stingray24 wrote:

We still have freedom of speech in this nation
no we dont.  some dude got sued for swearing on a golf course and some kids were around or something like that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard