Um, OK.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

You need help bro.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6754

Do what I do: Work out everytime you die.

15 seconds is enough for 6-7 crunches/pushups (or pullups if you have a bar) and the time to get up and down and select a spawn point.

Exert your anger energy that way.
Plus it'll help you try and die less once you get tired.
Wildbill100372
+1|6676

Zaius1000 wrote:

I dont want my kdr to get any lower than it already is.
You can always practice on single player.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Exactly.
Wildbill100372
+1|6676

Zaius1000 wrote:

USmarine2005 said i needed help, why do i need help?
Um, because you say you get violent over a game, perhaps? It's just a game. No reason to get physically violent because you're doing poorly.
mustang0341
+0|6677|Nebraska
man if a marine says you need help then that is bad..........lol
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Nice
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

From your last post Zaius1000 and this one, I have come to the conclusion that you need more practice. Either that or to become a Tank/Chopper/Jet/GL whore.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Wildbill100372
+1|6676

Zaius1000 wrote:

Wildbill100372 wrote:

Zaius1000 wrote:

Um, because you say you get violent over a game, perhaps? It's just a game. No reason to get physically violent because you're doing poorly.
My KDR is very important to me.
You don't get it do you? Something like that shouldn't be so important that you become physically violent over it. THAT'S why you need help.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Try punching your clown
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6740|Mark it zero.
then kill people and dont die.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Someone get this dude a rifle and let him guard a bridge near Karbala.  (Some of you know what I am saying )
twiistaaa
+87|6660|mexico
im not sure if ur being serious or not.. obviously u dont punch ur mother, but if kdr is so important to you then you have alot more problems then your kdr...
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6698|Germany

Zaius1000 wrote:

Wildbill100372 wrote:

Zaius1000 wrote:

My KDR is very important to me.
As usmarine correctly stated: It is a game. It is not real life. If this is important to you, I would suggest you go outside and find something that is more important... like social interaction with real people. Games are actually for fun and nothing else.... My KDR is below 1:1... so what? Either I need more practice or I don't give a shit since I have more important things to worry about and more important things to care about.

Take USMarine for example... does he care about his KDR to this extent? I seriously doubt it... in his profession, there is no "negative kill/death ratio"... in real life there is no respawn
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6664|Australia
I have 900 more deaths than kills, im as frustrated as you but....these fine people on the BF2s forums have shown me that, its more than about the Kill/death ratio.

Yes, you can chopper/plane whore or tank whore, but it it'll just anger you more when some noob takes it and crashes into the sea, or is C4ed back to hell respectively.

My advice is to join up in good squads and work as a team, theyll cover your back.
Dont rush around the battlefield, think out every move, and execute it, effectively.

Be paranoid(ive seen that in a guide on here somewhere, so i give props to him)
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6740|Mark it zero.
the best way would probably be to join a good squad that works together. if there are good medics in the squad then you have a much better chance of getting a good k : d ratio.
tehmoogles
Don't touch the pom-pom!
+7|6701
I get the feeling that A: There's something wrong or B: He's pulling one over on us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard