Bradt3hleader
Care [ ] - Don't care [x]
+121|5937
He guys, this is another video I've made, this time it's of Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway.

I recorded using Xfire Video on full settings and the game was also set on full settings and 1024x768 resolution. I picked Poets of the Fall by Lift as a song to fit it the best.  You can watch it in High Definition

Basically it's just a movie of the story line in order, I will make a few more, my guess is three more to really cover the whole game.

Hope you like it, please give constructive critisism if you see something I did wrong, keep it mind I was limited using WMM, so I did the best I could with the assets given to me. Right well here she is...

Feel free to comment, rate and subscribe!

Enjoy!

Last edited by Bradt3hleader (2009-01-10 08:42:14)

Ultimatrox
+38|6234|Netherlands
Not bad, I liked watching it in HD, fun gameplay vid.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5937
Thanks alot. I'm going to get Vegas 8 so I will try and make better videos next time.

I can't believe it's rated 3 stars though
bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland
Looks like quite a fun game. Quite a cool video as well
Bradt3hleader
+121|5937
Thanks, Brothers in Arms is a great series, the next one will most likely be in the Battle of the Bulge, since Legget says that there will be snow.
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6190|Canada

Made me want to get the game.
I liked it, nice choice of music too!
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6344

Bradt3hleader wrote:

Thanks, Brothers in Arms is a great series, the next one will most likely be in the Battle of the Bulge, since Legget says that there will be snow.
I tried playing the first two, but either didn´t work/crash. Havn´t tried the third cause I wanted to wait for my new comp. So, I´m not gonna watch it cause I want to play it storywise first. But it´s most likely a good movie!
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Bradt3hleader
+121|5937
The movie is in order of the missions, the next of my movies will be the rest of it, should only be 3 more videos but maybe more as I'm not adding everypart.
Bradt3hleader
+121|5937
Hey guys, I'm making a new video of BIA, bassically the next part, and I was wondering what type of music you'd like. And what genre video, should I show the setting up and taking down of enemies, or just run and gun with the thompson? Bassically I need music to fit either one.

Thanks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard