<3
+590|6082|Kentucky, USA

SirSchloppy wrote:

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
QFT
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6774|949

How fucking pretentious is that guy to have a show where people audition for his friendship?  I mean, seriously!?

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2009-01-12 18:11:29)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6612
I don't understand where talentless hacks like this get their sense of self-importance from...

He's 'famous' for appearing on a "reality" show that is actually fake. That pretty much sums him up entirely. 'Bromance'? Haha what the fuck.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6272|Carnoustie MASSIF
"Bromosexuals" more like.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6612
Brocunts.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
phishman420
Banned
+821|5823
I did pretty well in the Broathlon.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6791

Uzique wrote:

Brocunts.
Yeah that one doesn't really work...

I find it somewhat embarrassing to admit, but I just watched the first episode and I kinda liked it... I can't stand the British take on 'reality' shows, but somehow occasionally enjoy the crap MTV spews out.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6797

At least all you people not from Orange County don't have to deal with all this faggy "bro" shit on a regular basis.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6275

mtb0minime wrote:

At least all you people not from Orange County don't have to deal with all this faggy "bro" shit on a regular basis.
If I've learned anything from TV it's that all people from Orange Country are faggy.
Roc18
`
+655|5933|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

mtb0minime wrote:

It's in NY too, dudes just "Bro Out" all the time, it gets annoying.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5823
It's used by plenty of tools here as well.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6275
tbh I haven't watched this show, I have seen the new real world, and am amazed how accepting other are of the tranny. I've heard stories about babies getting their wanker snipped off, and finding out years later they were a boy and not a girl, but I don't get a boy claiming he was always really a girl on the inside.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6612

ghettoperson wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Brocunts.

I find it somewhat embarrassing to admit, but I just watched the first episode and I kinda liked it... I can't stand the British take on 'reality' shows, but somehow occasionally enjoy the crap MTV spews out.
Well, clap clap. That's the point. Intentionally dissonant. This "bro" prefix is fucking gay and makes you look a cunt like "Bro"dy. AIDS in human form.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6791

Uzique wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Brocunts.

Well, clap clap. That's the point. Intentionally dissonant. This "bro" prefix is fucking gay and makes you look a cunt like "Bro"dy. AIDS in human form.
No, my point was calling them bromosexuals is amusing, as the poster before you did, but brocunts doesn't make a witty pun. And I like witty puns.

(is pun the word I'm looking for, it was the best I could think of?)
Roc18
`
+655|5933|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Because of this thread I'm watching an episode right now, who the fuck greenlighted this?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6612

ghettoperson wrote:

Uzique wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

No, my point was calling them bromosexuals is amusing, as the poster before you did, but brocunts doesn't make a witty pun. And I like witty puns.

(is pun the word I'm looking for, it was the best I could think of?)
And the whole point of my post was to purposefully prevent posting a "witty pun"...

Knock knock, anyone home?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6797

Mmk, both of you have different senses of humor. Get over it
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6765|Little Bentcock
Bromance before Homance.

The first thing I thought of when I saw the title was Turk and JD though
phishman420
Banned
+821|5823
It's on tonight.

Put it on MTV right now if you want to see 2 fine ass twins.
CC-Marley
+407|6971
Die thread!
phishman420
Banned
+821|5823
Seriously, these girls are so fine. They get down, too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard