jord
+2,382|6692|The North, beyond the wall.
Rather than be an ass I'll just post what I think. I haven't played wow and don't want to, I've seen what it can do. Ya ya, it's their fault for having no will power, etc. I just don't want to risk it.

I'm also not going to listen to a 14 year old giving me shit because I've just started playing. The internet is a place where often people of younger age are given lots of power, see:BF2 admins, or clans. They're generally power hungry cocky kids and talk down to someone they would be licking the ass of if it was real life. I'm not gonna be pushed round by a 14 year old, and that's my feelings on the subject.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6579|England

All games are "point and click" to an extent anyway. Repetition isnt my type of game, which is why I dont play karkand or IO on BF2

Quite frankly, I'm not interested in this type of game. If I want to walk around and kill people, Id play GTA and do it properly. Killing pigs > killing goblins.
jsnipy
+3,276|6536|...

jord wrote:

Rather than be an ass I'll just post what I think. I haven't played wow and don't want to, I've seen what it can do. Ya ya, it's their fault for having no will power, etc. I just don't want to risk it.

I'm also not going to listen to a 14 year old giving me shit because I've just started playing. The internet is a place where often people of younger age are given lots of power, see:BF2 admins, or clans. They're generally power hungry cocky kids and talk down to someone they would be licking the ass of if it was real life. I'm not gonna be pushed round by a 14 year old, and that's my feelings on the subject.
I see what you are saying as most posts are like "omg its cool to be gay now"
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6236|Escea

Snake wrote:

All games are "point and click" to an extent anyway. Repetition isnt my type of game, which is why I dont play karkand or IO on BF2

Quite frankly, I'm not interested in this type of game. If I want to walk around and kill people, Id play GTA and do it properly. Killing pigs > killing goblins.
I lean more towards guns and things that go kaboom than swords and things that go fizz and slashy slash with the exception of a combat knife and/or bayonet.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6634|London, England
Why can't they make an RPG game like Warcraft, but without the stupid wizard elf magic fantasy shit. I mean, ok I'll admit, I liked Lord of the rings, but it stops there when it comes to this sort of shit. Because it's like.......every fucking RPG game is in this same stupid arse setting, where's the originality?
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6755|FUCK UBISOFT

Mekstizzle wrote:

Why can't they make an RPG game like Warcraft, but without the stupid wizard elf magic fantasy shit. I mean, ok I'll admit, I liked Lord of the rings, but it stops there when it comes to this sort of shit. Because it's like.......every fucking RPG game is in this same stupid arse setting, where's the originality?
Fallout MMO

And before you F3 obsessed freaks celebrate, this is being made by Interplay.

Last edited by Miggle (2009-01-07 14:50:31)

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
No, Fallout still has stupid shit. It's still set in some sort of ridiculous setting with monsters and shit. Why can't they make a realistic sort of RPG, either set in modern time or at least some time in History (and keep it realistic, or at least try)
ColCarnage
taw
+283|5609

Mekstizzle wrote:

Star Wars Galaxies m8
jord

Mekstizzle wrote:

No, Fallout still has stupid shit. It's still set in some sort of ridiculous setting with monsters and shit. Why can't they make a realistic sort of RPG, either set in modern time or at least some time in History (and keep it realistic, or at least try)
That new Halo game looks good
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6755|FUCK UBISOFT

Mekstizzle wrote:

Like This?

jord wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

The one that isn't an MMO, RPG, or Realistic?

Last edited by Miggle (2009-01-07 14:54:03)

War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6727|Purplicious Wisconsin

jord wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Which one? Halo Recon or Halo Wars?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
jord
I dunno, the one that isn't FPS

@miggle

Yes that's the joke.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

jord wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

get out jord

Tmo is here ------- at the level of wowfag

------------Jord is here, at the level of "just jord"

(rock bottom is way further up, not on this particular chart)
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6755|FUCK UBISOFT

jord wrote:

@miggle

Yes that's the joke.
I thought the joke was that it looked good.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6780|UK

Mekstizzle wrote:

Have a look at "The Agency" its a FPSMMO being made by Sony Online Entertainment, it's subscription free. Think PS3 and PC.
jord

Miggle wrote:

jord wrote:

@miggle

Yes that's the joke.
I thought the joke was that it looked good.
I don't know yet I'll have to wait for Vilham to tell me my opinion on it.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6780|UK
Nah I prefer to post my opinions on stuff I have never experienced.
jord

Vilham wrote:

Nah I prefer to post my opinions on stuff I have never experienced.
Can you not visit the God's at gamespot or whatever weak review site is cool now and tell me how good it's going to be before anyone has played it?

Last edited by jord (2009-01-07 15:01:57)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6780|UK
Yawn. Im not getting into one of your tantrums. I understand your on your period atm, but seriously chill.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6236|Escea

I suppose, to an extent, Mercenaries was a sort of RPG, though without the whole massive bag of 'erbs and batteries.
jord

Vilham wrote:

Yawn. Im not getting into one of your tantrums. I understand your on your period atm, but seriously chill.
Come on there was about 6 things you coulda attacked me for then, then sent your mate for a good laugh. Ahh well I guess he's offline. Some other time.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6482

I don't like the game myself. There are better of the same genre. No idea why WoW is the most popular. Though I haven't really found any MMO that I have liked.

And yes, I have actually played it for like half an hour. Pretty boring to play alone.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Roc18
`
+655|5804|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

jord wrote:

So you wont play a game because of what you think 14 year olds on the internet will say about you playing?
jord

Roc18 wrote:

jord wrote:

So you wont play a game because of what you think 14 year olds on the internet will say about you playing?
Fucking read what I said. Fuck./

Last edited by jord (2009-01-07 15:59:50)

Roc18
`
+655|5804|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

jord wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

jord wrote:

Fucking read what I said. Fuck./
I read what you typed twice. A portion of what you wrote
"I'm also not going to listen to a 14 year old giving me shit because I've just started playing. The internet is a place where often people of younger age are given lots of power, see:BF2 admins, or clans. They're generally power hungry cocky kids and talk down to someone they would be licking the ass of if it was real life. I'm not gonna be pushed round by a 14 year old...."

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard