sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6337|USA Biznatch!
Well, I'm not surprised by the PS2 as it's a great console and still going strong. But get this..the PS3 is being beaten by the Xbox (Original xbox). So congrats Sony & Microsoft both are good if you look at them. Another year of good gaming, looking forward to 09 for everything instore (both irl & tech world).

Source

I'm surprised the Wii isn't #1, not my type anyways.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6723|Purplicious Wisconsin
Not everyone bothers paying $400 on a ps3, so they stick with a classic.

Edit: I am surprised that the old xbox beat the ps3, however, but other than that I am not surprised with the placings.

Last edited by War Man (2009-01-06 16:24:26)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6584|London
The credit crunch obviously hurt the ps3 the most. I reckon the more years go by the better the ps3 will do. It has the best hardware and I doubt Sony will let the games lineup get any worse.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6664

Not surprised at all. PS2's are still selling strong and many people are picking up some great classic games they never bought when they first came out.
Ryan
+1,230|6852|Alberta, Canada

I was so disappointed that I sold my PS2 and kept my Xbox original. I thought PS2 would be dead, and they would continue to make original Xbox games. Too bad it was the other way around.

I sold the old Xbox and bought a 360.
NateW
my sigs worse than yours
+191|6142
Yeah, I'd believe it. I had a 360 and still played more ps2 than that.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York
Doesn't surprise me, especially now...it can be found cheap as hell and has an incredible game library.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6751|FUCK UBISOFT

Poseidon wrote:

Doesn't surprise me, especially now...it can be found cheap as hell and has an incredible game library.
And a lot of the games actually have local multiplayer.

PS2 > all other consoles, end of story.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6789|Great Brown North
i love my ps2
Roc18
`
+655|5800|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Miggle wrote:

https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/gif/lol.gif
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6691|Disaster Free Zone
Note that Nielson doesn't disclose exactly how it came about those numbers (or why there's an extra one tenth of a percent in there), but we can safely assume it was done by polling.
Fail.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5914|CA
LOL, no surprise the wowfags racked up all the PC gamers time.

What surprised me was that Counter-Strike beat Counter-Strike: Source.  I thought source was a lot more popular, I guess not.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6664

I also love how PS2 is better than both the XBox 360 and the Wii play time. Sony shouldn't have bothered with the PS3
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6781|PNW

Aries_37 wrote:

The credit crunch obviously hurt the ps3 the most. I reckon the more years go by the better the ps3 will do. It has the best hardware and I doubt Sony will let the games lineup get any worse.
How is the existing games lineup bad? Granted, there wasn't much to do when it first came out, but things have changed.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2009-01-07 02:52:30)

Dookie0119
+43|5787

Miggle wrote:

Although I love my 360, I totally agree with this.
Broodbeleg
+34|5862|The Netherlands

TopHat01 wrote:

LOL, no surprise the wowfags racked up all the PC gamers time.

What surprised me was that Counter-Strike beat Counter-Strike: Source.  I thought source was a lot more popular, I guess not.
If you've played both games you notice some differents in gameplay, which makes 1.6 better than css.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard