War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
My dad bought the 1st and 2nd season of Lost, I have to say it is a great show. What do you guys think of it?

My dad also got 1st season of Chuck which is a decent one too.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
phishman420
Banned
+821|5652
The Sopranos and The Wire are FTW.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
I'd say Lost is the best show on TV.  It's like a really powerful drug, or strong liquor.  Either you are somewhat dependent and obssessed about it, or you just dont like it.  You cannot be anywhere in between.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6449|Vancouver, USA
I cant stand lost.  The second a polar bear appeared on the island the show went downhill.  And idk about Chuck, it seems rather funny.
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6615|Canada
Absolutely love lost. It's the only tv show that I've really gotten into. Just watched the first 3 seasons again over the last few months and working on season 4 now. Can't wait for the new season though seems like I have class every night that Lost is on. Not impressed.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6738|Tenn
never seen more than 2 minutes of Lost. i watch Chuck religilously tho. i <3 yvonne
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5688|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Chuck/CityTV has betrayed me.

All over out local buses are signs plastered "CHUCK, TUESDAY, 8PM, CITY, CABLE 13"

Yesterday, I set my alarm, everything, turn on the TV,

THE FUCKING BACHELOR.

WHATTEHFUCK.

Has Hulu updated with the new episode yet?
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6721
Dexter > Lost

Lost was a great show, but it has just been dragged out FAR too much now and getting pretty bored of it now.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6539|Mountains of NC

1st season of heros

The Unit
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6738|Tenn

TheDonkey wrote:

Has Hulu updated with the new episode yet?
the newest ep. was "Chuck versus Santa Claus" and yes
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6427|The edge of sanity

SEREMAKER wrote:

The Unit
What an awesome show. I can't wait until they begin production on the new season.
Brasso
+1,549|6601

Spearhead wrote:

I'd say Lost is the best show on TV.  It's like a really powerful drug, or strong liquor.  Either you are somewhat dependent and obssessed about it, or you just dont like it.  You cannot be anywhere in between.
That's so true.  I absolutely LOVE it, along with several other people I know but then again I have friends who think it's retarded.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
War Man

haffeysucks wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

That's so true.  I absolutely LOVE it, along with several other people I know but then again I have friends who think it's retarded.
I thought it was retarded at first, but then one day I was bored and sat down with my family and watched an episode with them. I still haven't bothered seeing the beginning and I don't want to anyway.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Started watching through them all with the girlfriend. Only through like 4 episodes of Season 1, so far... We don't stay in that much anymore
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

Chuck is garbage

Lost is amazing.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6620
meh...i hate lost
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

phishman420 wrote:

Never watched The Sopranos but The Wire is the best show around.
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6190|Phoenix, AZ
1-3 season of Lost = great

I dont want to spoil it but its getting a little ridiculous, but I still watch even most of the key elements that I found interesting (the others, where they came from, the bizarre things that happened to the characters to get them on the island, the story of the island etc.) has all been explained (not sure what season were on) and now the writers have to throw some crazy, outlandish shit in there just to keep the show going

Isnt it running till 2011 or 2012?  something ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS like that?

Spoiler (highlight to read):
It's like wtf? We got off the island now were going back and there are going to be another 3 or 4 seasons written about something totally different?
TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5688|Vancouver, BC, Canada

GodFather wrote:

I dont want to spoil it but its getting a little ridiculous, but I still watch even most of the key elements that I found interesting (the others, where they came from, the bizarre things that happened to the characters to get them on the island, the story of the island etc.) has all been explained (not sure what season were on) and now the writers have to throw some crazy, outlandish shit in there just to keep the show going

It's like wtf? We got off the island now were going back and there are going to be another 3 or 4 seasons written about something totally different?
It's like Jailbreak, I only watched like 3.4 of the first season, but as I understand it, they managed to get out. And yet they're on a third season? Are they being like teleported back into jail or something?
(I really have NO CLUE what happens after season 1, but I saw little snippets of them being out of jail)
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6190|Phoenix, AZ

TheDonkey wrote:

GodFather wrote:

It's like Jailbreak, I only watched like 3.4 of the first season, but as I understand it, they managed to get out. And yet they're on a third season? Are they being like teleported back into jail or something?
(I really have NO CLUE what happens after season 1, but I saw little snippets of them being out of jail)
I never watched jailbreak, not one episode...

I might just have to pick up on the first season on Netflix
zeidmaan
+234|6385|Vienna

phishman420 wrote:

I agree, specially about Wire. Best show ever.
Also "Rome" and "Deadwood" are fantastic. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than rest of the shows.

Chuck is quite good and funny.
Lost is rubbish. Seems like that there is no plan as to where the show is going, so they just keep inventing new mysteries and completely disregarding the old ones. They will probably keep at it until they get cancelled leaving everything unexplained....  Better quit watching now and save your self the frustration later
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

GodFather wrote:

The authors of Lost said they would continue the series as long they had viewers ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6660|Tampa Bay Florida
Nah they signed a contract 2 years ago.  There's only two seasons left.

all the crap I hear from people who dont like Lost sounds the same ... "they just make stuff up" or it "has no plan".  Seems to me the vast majority of these peeps are people who dont know s%$t about the actual show and just tried to jump in halfway through a season.  The writing on Lost is more like a book than a TV show, you cannot just open up a book and read a middle chapter and expect to like it and understand it.

edit- the twist on Lost was epic.  just because you dont know the ending yet doesnt mean it was for nothing.  this show is meant to keep you on your feet

Last edited by Spearhead (2009-01-08 15:37:01)

Brasso
+1,549|6601

Spearhead wrote:

Nah they signed a contract 2 years ago.  There's only two seasons left.

all the crap I hear from people who dont like Lost sounds the same ... "they just make stuff up" or it "has no plan".  Seems to me the vast majority of these peeps are people who dont know s%$t about the actual show and just tried to jump in halfway through a season.  The writing on Lost is more like a book than a TV show, you cannot just open up a book and read a middle chapter and expect to like it and understand it.

edit- the twist on Lost was epic.  just because you dont know the ending yet doesnt mean it was for nothing.  this show is meant to keep you on your feet
again i agree with you sir.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
War Man
I was displeased with the 4th season, do they have to have ghosts haunting people now?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard