{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

Esker wrote:

ROFL at this topic...

Any country would kick the UK's arse at this moment in time. We have rifles that don't work, boots that melt, tanks that don't work, no body armour because it's expensive, admirals who still don't know what an exocet missle is, soldiers who are scared to fire a shot incase they're court marshalled... Need I continue? Plus we have the most spineless, gutless government that hates it's army.

We were lucky to win the Falklands without sustaining very high casualties really. That conflict was really hampered by piss poor intelligence, but majorly political interference.
That's why Esker joined the British Army and drives around in a pimped out Challenger
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6765|mansfield
best nation - wales, dont mess with them sheep shaggers
death_reaper
+0|6656
usa it kicked ass in ww2
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6711|Sweden
Yeah, that is THE best argument so far reaper! And btw, it's @$$ hole die for THEIR country
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
Aussie SAS can handle any conditions, especially desert warefare. we dont have uber-1337 equipment, but we have dead accurate soldiers, ever heard of military wargames? US hadnt won in like what? 15 years or sumthing like that?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814
Aussie SAS are pretty hard.
A.Drew(G.Drew
+4|6741|Hamilton, Scotland

sheggalism wrote:

A.Drew
im frm scotland,right (still counts as UK), how the hell have the french got a better navy??

Britian defeated the french AND the spainish at some battle (which i cant remember because i dont think of it as important) in the 16 hundreds,
the british navy BLEW UP the french navy in WWII in dock in case Hitler got it,
As for airpower...
In the FALKLANDS 24 Harriers took down an X number of planes without the loss of 1 So u cant slag that.
(Which the french couldnt defend their own places lol:vietman:lol AND Your own country without our help and the UK, and france and UK are getting the eurofighter BOTH so u cant slag THAT!

And y did france NOT fight the iraq war (yes people say that its all because britian is so-called americas bum-boy)  but lets not forget the war of independence, france didnt fight because they had trouble containing THIER OWN STUDENTS!
So y bother slagging us u Quote "cheese-eating surrender monkeys"!!!
I don't think that France will get the Typhoon cuz we've got the RAFALE, furthermore EF200 was a "germano-britano-italiano-spanish" project.
Do you even know that until the 15th century French was the english monarchy language and english language itself was the language of sub-classes of the society ? Same as in many other countries in Europe which considered French as the language of Kings and knowledge ? And do you also know that 30% of english language's words came from French which came from Latin and Greek ? English people come in France for retirement cuz level of life is far better than in UK ? And for economical power France is ranked 4th whereas UK's ranked 7th !
but, as u said with the laguage, almost every country in EUROPE dirives from latin, which means we all have words in each others laguage, i mean, i can understand a bit of other european languages.
As for economics, britian is a small country, we dont need a great big Eco system like france to power an island like this, so y bother?
But france needs a bigger military and britian doesnt, but britain has some advantage over that with the latest weapons being brought here (courtesy of the US of course!) so its a case of quantity or quality, u decide....
A.Drew(G.Drew
+4|6741|Hamilton, Scotland

death_reaper wrote:

usa it kicked ass in ww2
but the british kick a$$ in WW1!
raz
+22|6665|England, UK
Yes, Britain and UK are the same. England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are ONE army.

UK is defitnitely a big player, but i guess it depends on what cateogary you looking at, differnt countriest=better in different areas.  UK is obviously the strongest in EU.

China.. Obviously, very high population, but very low technology..

P.s OFCOURSE UK kick's Frances ass.. Can't believe you even considering otherwise! There's no question there! lol

Last edited by raz (2006-02-07 10:27:29)

raz
+22|6665|England, UK

death_reaper wrote:

usa it kicked ass in ww2
They came in nearer the end.. Nice..

British kicked ass in both wars Of which my great great great Grandad faught in the first World War, and my Great Great Grandad faught in WWII and was high rank! Woo! You'll sleep well tonight now you know that! hehe

Also.. Whoever said the FRENCH have a better Navy than the UK need to get back to school. Everyone knows that they were the best Navy int he world for a long time until rescently the US built a stronger one.

Last edited by raz (2006-02-07 10:39:06)

Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders

A.Drew(G.Drew wrote:

sheggalism wrote:

A.Drew
im frm scotland,right (still counts as UK), how the hell have the french got a better navy??

Britian defeated the french AND the spainish at some battle (which i cant remember because i dont think of it as important) in the 16 hundreds,
the british navy BLEW UP the french navy in WWII in dock in case Hitler got it,
As for airpower...
In the FALKLANDS 24 Harriers took down an X number of planes without the loss of 1 So u cant slag that.
(Which the french couldnt defend their own places lol:vietman:lol AND Your own country without our help and the UK, and france and UK are getting the eurofighter BOTH so u cant slag THAT!

And y did france NOT fight the iraq war (yes people say that its all because britian is so-called americas bum-boy)  but lets not forget the war of independence, france didnt fight because they had trouble containing THIER OWN STUDENTS!
So y bother slagging us u Quote "cheese-eating surrender monkeys"!!!
I don't think that France will get the Typhoon cuz we've got the RAFALE, furthermore EF200 was a "germano-britano-italiano-spanish" project.
Do you even know that until the 15th century French was the english monarchy language and english language itself was the language of sub-classes of the society ? Same as in many other countries in Europe which considered French as the language of Kings and knowledge ? And do you also know that 30% of english language's words came from French which came from Latin and Greek ? English people come in France for retirement cuz level of life is far better than in UK ? And for economical power France is ranked 4th whereas UK's ranked 7th !
but, as u said with the laguage, almost every country in EUROPE dirives from latin, which means we all have words in each others laguage, i mean, i can understand a bit of other european languages.
As for economics, britian is a small country, we dont need a great big Eco system like france to power an island like this, so y bother?
But france needs a bigger military and britian doesnt, but britain has some advantage over that with the latest weapons being brought here (courtesy of the US of course!) so its a case of quantity or quality, u decide....
Yes every1, you read that right. Almost every country in EUROPE dirives from latin.

*cough*
Major_M_Walsh
+0|6692|Ireland
There are 2 types of people in this world.
People who are Irish, and people who pretend to be.

So really, the World is already ours...
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6689
One British SAS is worth 100 Hundred Navy Seal's.

Americans are dispensable so it doesnt matter how many get killed but it does when British, Aussie etc cause they make a difference and people care when they are gone.

Just throw a mcdonalds meal at the Americans and their family already forgets about em.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6709|th3 unkn0wn

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

One British SAS is worth 100 Hundred Navy Seal's.

Americans are dispensable so it doesnt matter how many get killed but it does when British, Aussie etc cause they make a difference and people care when they are gone.

Just throw a mcdonalds meal at the Americans and their family already forgets about em.
LOL
elite
+89|6715|Sheffield, England
SAS are way better than any other soldier on earth..FACT!
sheggalism
+16|6743|France
Yes every1, you read that right. Almost every country in EUROPE dirives from latin.
I didn't say COUNTRIES but LANGUAGE.
Yes, almost : Portuguese, Spanish, French, English (30%), Italian, Rumanian.
And for : German, Swedish, Norwen and others german language have around 15% from latin and greek.
Besides there are Slavic language (Russian and others) and exceptions like Finno-ougrian (Finnish & Hungarian), Euskarian and Celtic languages.
rhodri_d
+-2|6666

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

best nation - wales, dont mess with them sheep shaggers
Where the hell did the whole welsh farmer sheep shagger thing start from, we dont shag sheep you english made it up probely because you shag them, im welsh i dont shag sheep but i do have a soft spot for horses
Esker
+1|6728
Wales was and still is pretty rural so I suppose the idea of sheepshagging comes from that? Plus the fact they got caught shagging sheep frequently

The Uk is not the second most powerful country, we may well have been but not any longer.
We might have some if not the best soldiers but we simply don't have the equipment, nor do we have a government that would finance the army properly instead of sending them out with obsolete crap because new stuff is expensive and we don't want to lose it incase they have to replace it.

Last edited by Esker (2006-02-10 12:43:47)

w0mbat
+0|6650|Stuttgart, Germany
Bavaria! Cause we have the best beer and the strongest men;-)
And donĀ“t forget the Almdudler-Bauertheatersinger from Schliersee!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
Chuck Norris Is The No.1 Nation In The World
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
KevinB550
+5|6716
lmao, i don't know what's more pointless... the constant bickering between nations who all have their strengths and weaknesses, or Berserk's alternating between "US are big fat disposable people, Britain:US is like five zillion to one!!!" and "them english chicks sure have some nice boobs, i should sex them up!"

I mean cmon, the U.S.'s public education system could do alot better, but it's apparent that Canada has utterly failed Berserk_Vampire in those regards.

Last edited by KevinB550 (2006-02-14 17:49:45)

HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6649|United Kingdom

rhodri_d wrote:

Uk, because we have the best pilots in the world plus were naturaly born fighters, all the wars we have been in we've kicked ass.
Waiitt a min... Wait just a min. Didnt the U.S. have to come over here and help all you little forenigers that were getting there ass kick not once but twice by Germany?

The U.S. has the best air power in the world and the best pilots.
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6683|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

rhodri_d wrote:

Uk, because we have the best pilots in the world plus were naturaly born fighters, all the wars we have been in we've kicked ass.
Waiitt a min... Wait just a min. Didnt the U.S. have to come over here and help all you little forenigers that were getting there ass kick not once but twice by Germany?

The U.S. has the best air power in the world and the best pilots.
AMEN TO THAT BROTHER, The United States Of America not only helped and is helping each and every one of these country's but if and when there ever is a war time we also go back over and rebuild there country's!

It is a FACT that not only does the USAF have the very best trained pilots (I Mean the BEST), but the US Navy has even better pilots!!!!!!

As far as SAS and Seals go, they are in constent cross training with each other, the point to who is better is null and void!
acespignice
+0|6682
cool fact...........do a search on any engine for "french military victorys" thats all i have to say

oh and china #2 with isreal being 3rd place. there the one country that has never known peace. they were attacked by every country around them and raped them all in what 72 hours? im pretty sure russia still has more tanks than anyone else right?
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6814

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Chuck Norris Is The No.1 Nation In The World
FUCK CHUCK NORRIS. I am so fucking sick of hearing about him.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard