TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6677|Colorado
China
elite
+89|6718|Sheffield, England
Wait untill out army has been upgraded, we will kick anyones ass, cant wait for the 2 new super carriers, gonna be sweet to see them in action
alf.ha
+5|6744|Berlin/Germany
Lol carriers are a little bit outdated (not at all, but the big old fleets have serious problems in coast fights).
The norway and swedish navy has really strong, small stealth ships for coast defens, and thats what is needed in the future, because the whole big fleets are outdated (to easy to attack/destroy in coast waters).

Rofl, and I wanna see you brits fighten against China, Iran........ without help of other countries. It's great that u love ur country as I do love my country, but u should be a bit more realistic (look the forum section: debate adn SERIOUS talk ;-)  )
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6717|Norway

alf.ha wrote:

The norway and swedish navy has really strong, small stealth ships for coast defens, and thats what is needed in the future, because the whole big fleets are outdated (to easy to attack/destroy in coast waters).
Escept our fast-moving MTB's are falling apart due to bad construction and has to move at reduced speeds

*Sigh*
elite
we are getting 3 new state-of-the-art submarines, best ever so that will be sweet. mwhahaa
faust82
+0|6791|Sykkylven, Norway

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

Somebody mentioned Canada, Honestly though, even Canadians laugh at our military. We are a big Welcome Doormat, and we will get mildy indignant if you cross us!!

I'm sorry, you seem to have invaded Canada, is there anything I can help you with? You are getting dirt on my carpet.
That one is actually true. Even the Royal Danish Navy has invaded Canada in the latest years

Not visited. Invaded.

Seriously, you let the fucking DANES invade?
Major_M_Walsh
+0|6695|Ireland
Come on people..... you're forgetting Ireland.
Most of out military Might consists of Guinness and... well.... Guinness.

And you can't beat Guinness.

Anyway.... Ireland's in a fairly nice lil' niche to itself in terms of Warfare. No one wants to attack us (probably scared them off with the drunken dancing), and if we want to attack them, we just pop over to the UK and join the Royal Irish Regiment and go pwn some ass. Irish Troops + British Training/Equipment = uber-pwnage
elite
yea in fact irish have the 3rd best special forces, then in 2nd its israel, then the SAS of course, sorry usa, they r in 4th
sheggalism
+16|6747|France
LOL Ireland got around 15 tanks, 30 APCs, less than a dozen of planes and 15 helicopters.
Nexa
+2|6759
The UK performed exceptionally in the Falklands war, considering the battle was fought thousands of miles from our main land and only a few hundred from the Argentinians
alf.ha
+5|6744|Berlin/Germany

elite wrote:

we are getting 3 new state-of-the-art submarines, best ever so that will be sweet. mwhahaa
Well, I'm sorry for u, but now u mentioned submarines, and its a fact that we germans build the best submarines in the world (with hydrogen fuel cell, extremely quiet....)
Submarines are really a technology were we have a big advantage (most other military technologies in germany are old so i'm really proud of our new submarines)

Last edited by alf.ha (2006-01-29 08:00:10)

Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy
+19|6749|I'm worldwide, beotch

alf.ha wrote:

elite wrote:

Well, I'm sorry for u, but now u mentioned submarines, and its a fact that we germans build the best submarines in the world (with hydrogen fuel cell, extremely quiet....)
Submarines are really a technology were we have a big advantage (most other military technologies in germany are old so i'm really proud of our new submarines)
Uh, when did your little Air Indepentdent Propulsion subs become super awesome? We've had Air Independent Technology for years - its called nuclear propulsion. Faster, longer lasting, and more reliable than hydrogen cell technology. Able to power a larger ship, and thereby carry better, larger sensors and weapons and more of them. Sure, your subs are nice and quiet, but they still don't stand up to the American Los Angeles, Seawolf, and Virginia or the Russian Improved Akula and Severodvinsk. They aren't built to face a large Navy, simply for coastal defense. This fact is undisputed by naval warfare experts.

Plus, you have like 3 of those subs. Total. We build that many a year on average, with well over 50 in our inventory. Good luck.

Last edited by Aegis (2006-01-29 08:22:47)

_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6721|Riva, MD

rhodri_d wrote:

Uk, because we have the best pilots in the world plus were naturaly born fighters, all the wars we have been in we've kicked ass.
Except the one in 1700s.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6721|Riva, MD
Britain is the second most powerful because they have the second best military and the U.S. has their back.
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy

_j5689_ wrote:

Britain is the second most powerful because they have the second best military and the U.S. has their back.
Wow, someone who finally got it right...
Corrupt
+0|6845

Sinister mind wrote:

rhodri_d wrote:

Uk, because we have the best pilots in the world plus were naturaly born fighters, all the wars we have been in we've kicked ass.
All wars as in every single war??

American Revolution? Didn't work out to well for you guys.
We were fighting across the Damn Atlantic. Besides We were fighting other Brits (Colonials who didnt like being disliked by those at home)
Did better in falklands with those outdated harriers. After the US helpfully declined us the use of their bases.
Yeah id say Britain ranked top after the US (Powerful Airforce/navy, well equipped, well trained well supported Land Army. Its small, but powerful)
And the French? How many times have they lost wars...have they ever won one without British/US support?

Q:What did the French mayor say when the germans marched into Paris?
A:table for 300,000 monsieur?

We do pretty well for a tiny island country. At one point owning like 3/4 of the world.
And about us losing to a sea blockade, that aint going to invade across the thing called the English channel. After failing in the Battle of Britain,  Hitler wasnt too keen on facing the British navy was he? We could have lasted years without US intervention.

Last edited by Corrupt (2006-01-29 08:44:02)

alf.ha
+5|6744|Berlin/Germany
China vs. Britain

I vote for China.

U 31 is the best not nuclear powered submarine in the world, and the whole world wants our technology for this ship. And hydrogen fuel cell is a much better, cleaner propulsion than nclear power. Ah, and I didn't said that we have many of this submarines, I only said hey are the best, like u guys think of ur whole britain.

Ah, and u never could have lasted years while sea blockaded in WW2 without US help, but when u wanna think so, do it, I will stop to debate here, thought it should be a serious talk, but u brits can't be serious when such a topic is debated.
sheggalism
+16|6747|France
And the French? How many times have they lost wars...have they ever won one without British/US support?
I see there're some guys who never open a History book....
Corrupt
+0|6845
Lmao
Give me one then, remembering that napoleoon was corsican not french.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6678|Canada Eh?
As for anybody who mentioned Canada's military, One quick fun fact about our naval fleet: The west edmonton mall has more submarines than our navy does.
Aegis
Sailor with no BF2 Navy

alf.ha wrote:

U 31 is the best not nuclear powered submarine in the world
I'd agree with this.

alf.ha wrote:

the whole world wants our technology for this ship.
Only the countries who can't afford nuclear.

alf.ha wrote:

And hydrogen fuel cell is a much better
Better how?

alf.ha wrote:

And hydrogen fuel cell is acleaner propulsion than nclear power.
This isn't an ecology discussion.

alf.ha wrote:

I only said hey are the best
Better how?

I'm American, by the way. Compare your U31 to our Seawolf or Virginia.
Major_M_Walsh
+0|6695|Ireland

Corrupt wrote:

We do pretty well for a tiny island country. At one point owning like 3/4 of the world.
That's not true, it was 1/3, at it's peak.
Major_M_Walsh
+0|6695|Ireland

Corrupt wrote:

That's not true, it was 1/3, at it's peak.
piett55
+0|6668
Besides the U.S., Israel has the one of the best Air Forces, better then all of the Middle East AFs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Air_Force, case closed.
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6743|Pakistan/England

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

elite wrote:

ok sorry, i put uk and britian in oops my mistake, britian has best trained troops, so we would have the most elite in the world, out tactics in iraw has prooven so effective, we dont go in guns blazin, thats why troops from iraq army has been sent to britian, to get the best training to take back home and teach the iraq army.
Mate, your English sucks big time for a grown man. Britian? Iraw? Prooven? Are you really English or a Paki pretending to be one? Go back to school. If you don't want to then make me a curry!
enough with that racist shit...just for the record, i am 'paki' and all the 'pakis' that i know that are educated enough to use the 'net don't spell like that, but a tonne of americans on this forum are quite horrible at it...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard