Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6276|eng
Right, so about 2 days ago, XFire has stopped working in-game. I still get the alert noise, but nothing shows up. To my knowledge nothing has changed apart from me "buying" Fraps. I noticed it stopped working once I got Fraps aswell. Hmm.

Any help would be appreciated, ALT+TAB is annoying.
#rekt
WeBee
+1|5861|Hollola, Winland
In Xfire, Tools -> Options -> General -> Advanced -> In-Game Debugging.

This should work (atleast worked for me) but you may have to restart Xfire every time you start your PC.

Hope this helps
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6143|what

Firewall perhaps? Try disabling it and see what happens. GL
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6187|Winland

Xfire hasn't worked in-game for me in years, I just stopped running it on my gaming rig, and have it on the lappy instead.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6399|Espoo, Finland
XIG doesn't work with Fraps.

Xfire FAQ

Are you running Fraps?

Fraps is a software video recording application. Older versions did not work well with OGL games and Xfire which could cause low fps or lockups. If you are running newer versions of Fraps, Xfire will detect it and not hook into your game. This will cause XIG and Screenshots to stop functioning
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6276|eng

B-Scimitar wrote:

XIG doesn't work with Fraps.

Xfire FAQ

Are you running Fraps?

Fraps is a software video recording application. Older versions did not work well with OGL games and Xfire which could cause low fps or lockups. If you are running newer versions of Fraps, Xfire will detect it and not hook into your game. This will cause XIG and Screenshots to stop functioning
But even when i'm not running Fraps it doesn't work ...
#rekt
san4
The Mas
+311|6679|NYC, a place to live
Xfire never works for me when I have Fraps running or when I ran Fraps recently. If I run Fraps, then exit it, Xfire still will not work until I restart my computer.

Also, Fraps may be running every time you start your computer, and that would cause the problem.

Last edited by san4 (2009-01-05 06:41:58)

Brasso
+1,549|6621

Xfire and Fraps both do on screen kinda shit so they always conflict with each other.  Just as Xfire sometimes conflicts with Steam.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard