usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6782

Dilbert_X wrote:

Didn't say ALL the preparations happened in seven months. The detailed preparations, arrival of the bulk of the team, recces etc did happen.
Clinton didn't get the specific warnings on the detail of the attack so wouldn't have been in a position to do much.
Bush did however.

Still, since everything which happened under Bush is the fault of either Clinton, Reagan or Carter I guess Obama gets a free ride for the next eight years. KTHX
you still have no idea how to plan a military style operation do you?  the detailed prep as you call it was done years in advance.  when they arrived in the US, they were carrying out the plan.  good grief.  seriously man.  you are getting worse than rammunition.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6126|eXtreme to the maX
Duhbya was warned, he could have made some effort to thwart the plan, he didn't, the rest is history.

Hopefully Obama will do better, if he doesn't its Bush's fault
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6782

Dilbert_X wrote:

Duhbya was warned, he could have made some effort to thwart the plan, he didn't, the rest is history.

Hopefully Obama will do better, if he doesn't its Bush's fault
warned yes.  but, you have to understand the mentality.  from what i know, we got threats like every day back then.  also back then, hijacking was really no big deal for the most part in the US.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Please point to an AQ hijacking in the US which was no big deal.
Please point to any AQ operation anywhere in the world which was no big deal, come to think of it.

AQ are a bit different to your average kid who got hooked on Flight Sim.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-01-01 14:08:37)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6782

Dilbert_X wrote:

Please point to an AQ hijacking in the US which was no big deal.
Please point to any AQ operation anywhere in the world which was no big deal, come to think of it.

AQ are a bit different to your average kid who got hooked on Flight Sim.
an AQ threat of a hijacking was prolly no huge concern back then.  point to me where it happened before?  i am sure most efforts were based on a ground attack of sort like what happened in 93.  hell the prolly thought this was an intentional distraction or something.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6513|Connecticut

Dilbert_X wrote:

Didn't say ALL the preparations happened in seven months. The detailed preparations, arrival of the bulk of the team, recces etc did happen.
Um, if you are going to jijack a plane, as you were, a big fucking plane and navigate it across two states into the world trade center then I would subscribe to the notion that a degree of training was involved. Training that took resources, money and more time than seven months. Those would be detailed preparations. The flying part.

Dilbert_X wrote:

Clinton didn't get the specific warnings on the detail of the attack so wouldn't have been in a position to do much.
Bush did however.
What was the big hole in the side of the USS Cole? Not specific enough?

Dilbert_X wrote:

Still, since everything which happened under Bush is the fault of either Clinton, Reagan or Carter I guess Obama gets a free ride for the next eight years. KTHX
Exactly what I was thinking. Seeing how you and your kind fail to acknowledge that a lot of the problems Bush inherited were from Clinton, I am interested to see how you pass the buck when Obama catches heat. Perhaps if Bill spent more time worrying about national security rather than a impeachment hearing some of the events would never have transpired.
Malloy must go
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

DeezNutz wrote:

What was the big hole in the side of the USS Cole? Not specific enough?
Its a lot less specific than 'Al Qaeda determined to attack inside US, probably hijacking aircraft, probably attacking a major target such as the WTC'

DeezNutz wrote:

Perhaps if Bill spent more time worrying about national security rather than a impeachment hearing some of the events would never have transpired.
He did try, but his actions against AQ were dismissed by the Republicans as cynical attempts to distract attention from Blowjobgate rather than steps to protect US security. Maybe the Republicans should have kept their eye on protecting their country.

USMarine wrote:

hell the prolly thought this was an intentional distraction or something.
Please provide some backup to your conjecture.
Funny that you think your govt would have assumed its a smokescreen without any evidence.
'AQ determined to attack' 'Its probably a ruse to cover their real plan, which we're not going to worry about either - anyone for golf?'

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-01-01 17:39:16)

deeznutz1245
+483|6513|Connecticut

Dilbert_X wrote:

He did try, but his actions against AQ were dismissed by the Republicans as cynical attempts to distract attention from Blowjobgate rather than steps to protect US security. Maybe the Republicans should have kept their eye on protecting their country.
And when Bush caught flak from the Dems he told them to pound sand, I'm going forth anyways. So pretty much he had more balls but got the unfavorable end of the public spectrum. Not saying Bush is great but at least he stood behind his convictions, wrong or not.
Malloy must go
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So did Clinton, when he was being distracted (through his own mistake) he stuck to his objectives.
Clinton was right, Bush wasn't though, telling people to 'pound sand' when you're in the wrong just makes you look a jerk.
Bush didn't even manage to bone some intern in the oval office either.
(Thankyou Bill, for raising the bar for all of us)

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-01-01 17:39:39)

FloppY_
­
+1,010|6306|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

TheAussieReaper wrote:

Lotta_Drool wrote:

The Democraps voted for the war knowing everything bush knew,
Which lets be honest, wasn't a lot.

Honestly, how can a guy that dumb become the "leader of the free world" x 2
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Dunno, the US voted for him TWICE, incredible.
Guess they got what they deserved TBH, even a black(ish) man could beat the Republicons after Bush's epic tenure.
FloppY_
­

Dilbert_X wrote:

Guess they got what they deserved TBH
Yup, they did... allways have been glad I am from Europe and not America
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I'm just glad I didn't have to go through the brainwashing they call an education over there.
FloppY_
­

Dilbert_X wrote:

I'm just glad I didn't have to go through the brainwashing they call an education over there.
Heard... seeing documentaries/movies/anything about going to school over there gives me the creeps sometimes...

An example of brainwashing could be that silver ring thing they have going, man that is brainwashing at it's best... I'm not saying it is stupid to save yourself for the right person.. but the way you/they do it in the US is just sick..

Last edited by FloppY_ (2009-01-01 17:58:34)

deeznutz1245
+483|6513|Connecticut

FloppY_ wrote:

An example of brainwashing could be that silver ring thing they have going, man that is brainwashing at it's best... I'm not saying it is stupid to save yourself for the right person..
What? If you are implicating sex before marriage then you just completly discredited your malcontent for the US. And you are fucking retarded. Ram, is this your alter username?
Malloy must go
deeznutz1245
+483|6513|Connecticut
WTF? I still can't believe you wrote that. It's bugging me, a lot. Save yourself? lol. Go stick your cack in a danish.

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2009-01-01 18:20:59)

Malloy must go
FloppY_
­

deeznutz1245 wrote:

WTF? I still can't believe you wrote that. It's bugging me, a lot. Save yourself? lol. Go stick your cack in a danish.
What are you talking about ? -.- I just used the word the brainwashers use for context related reasons
deeznutz1245
+483|6513|Connecticut

FloppY_ wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

What are you talking about ? -.- I just used the word the brainwashers use for context related reasons
Read what you wrote you idiot. I quoted it for you. Next, explain yourself. Seriosly, explain what it was that you meant back there. It's how debate works. See, you said we are brainwashed, then you gave an example of why. An example so insane that even DilbertX is staying clear of you for that one. Elaborate. Enlighten me, please.
Malloy must go
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6782

Dilbert_X wrote:

Funny that you think your govt would have assumed its a smokescreen without any evidence.
funny you are doing the same thing.  you dont know what the CIA and his advisors really said either do you?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6782

FloppY_ wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Guess they got what they deserved TBH
Yup, they did... allways have been glad I am from Europe and not America
denmark lol
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

usmarine wrote:

funny you are doing the same thing.  you dont know what the CIA and his advisors really said either do you?
You're making the argument, its up to you to back it up.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6782

Dilbert_X wrote:

usmarine wrote:

You're making the argument, its up to you to back it up.
there is no link to back that up, thats just a theory.  obviously al-q wasnt that big a deal right?  or clinton would have hit them yes?  no link for that either since he didnt do it.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
And I'm accused of putting up unsubstantiated tin-foil hat theories
AQ were a big enough deal for Clinton to hit them, but not big enough for Bush to worry about them hijacking aircraft, interesting.

IF OBAMA HAD BEEN IN CHARGE 9/11 WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED

This should be fun

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-01-01 20:43:02)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6173|what

usmarine wrote:

obviously al-q wasnt that big a deal right?  or clinton would have hit them yes?
Haven't you said in the past that Clinton had Osama cornered but let him go on a few occasions, or is this when he wasn't part of AQ? lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Clinton did carry out airstrikes on AQ compounds, and IIRC tried to kill Bin Laden specifically.
Bush liked golf, there you go.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard