usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

destruktion_6143 wrote:

im sorry, but the american elections are fucking dispicable. the attack ads, the backstabbing, everything that the candidates do to get elected should be illegal.
i agree.  and tbh, i dont care about that.  i care they spam the tv's and radio's with it.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6777|Argentina

destruktion_6143 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

i was talking about calling obama "osama" indicating hes linked to a terrorist family, also being muslim. but then people were up in arms about his PASTOR. so what is he? a muslim? or christian? thats the BS FOX was spewing about him. Dont get me started about MSNBC, CNN, and CBS. those fools are disgusting. especially keith olber... sry i puked in my mouth thinking about him...
all that stuff was valid in modern elections dude.  and the muslim thing was not exclusive to Fox.  i mean, look what they did to that plumber tool.  that chick in ohio allowed his records to be released.  that is unacceptable and thank god she got in trouble.
im sorry, but the american elections are fucking dispicable. the attack ads, the backstabbing, everything that the candidates do to get elected should be illegal.
It's called politics and it works the same way everywhere lol.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6646|Canada

sergeriver wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

all that stuff was valid in modern elections dude.  and the muslim thing was not exclusive to Fox.  i mean, look what they did to that plumber tool.  that chick in ohio allowed his records to be released.  that is unacceptable and thank god she got in trouble.
the canadian elections have never been as bad with the spamming of stupid shit like that.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6777|Argentina

destruktion_6143 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

the canadian elections have never been as bad with the spamming of stupid shit like that.
Politicians are despicable.  Only a few of them care about people, the rest only want to get elected to become richer.
jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.

destruktion_6143 wrote:

jord wrote:

Though there is a few sheeple here, the majority aren't. You want to go and visit a Barrack Osama speech and tell people they are Sheep there.
wow jord, didnt know u were one to fall for the whole FOX news smears on Obama. lemme guess, u think hes muslim too?
No I don't. Point?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6620|132 and Bush

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6125|eXtreme to the maX

Spearhead wrote:

Honestly dude.... do you realize how much ammunition you are handing out for free to the people you disagree with the most?  There is no way in hell anyone could know what AQ is truly thinking and making BS claims like that with absolute certainty just makes what you're saying... quite frankly, not very well informed.
Maybe you should read up on Bin Laden's stated objectives, the first step in beating your enemy is understanding him.

1. Strike a major blow inside the US to show the weakness of the USA, that they can be hit - Achieved, towelheads in caves can hit the Pentagon, WTC and nearly the White House.

2. Get the US out of Saudi Arabia - Achieved, the US has quietly withdrawn its military from bases there, ending Bin Laden's gripe about infidels in the land of Mecca.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2984547.stm

3. Draw the US into a sapping and unwinnable war in the ME - Achieved, and then some. The hope was to demonstrate America's inability to impose its will on the region, and its internal vulnerability to military casualties. Afghanistan is a step up from Somalia in this respct, Iraq was a bonus.

4. Unite the Islamic world against the infidels - Partial, some have risen up and joined the jihad eg British born moslems attacking London, Pakistanis attacking India, not sure where its going.

Since the Republicans have obliged on 1,2 and 3 I don't see why AQ would want a Democrat in place.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

Dilbert_X wrote:

towelheads in caves can hit the Pentagon, WTC and nearly the White House.
hmmm..lets clarify this point.

osama was a spoiled rich kid.  he became "famous" because he had tons of money.  not too different from anywhere else in the world.

they didnt strike from outside, they struck within.  now, that was the fault of our govt at the time obviously, so hence my hate for clinton.

they retreated to the caves afterwards because they knew what was coming.

now they run from country to country killing civilians.

--------------------

i give them credit for their operation.  took balls and planning to pull it off. (they are pussies for their main targets though (WTC))

but, imo, we showed them we are pussies because of our actions during the late 90's.  we essentially let them do whatever and we did nothing.  clinton should have went after them, but sadly, he had other things to worry about.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
osama was a spoiled rich kid.  he became "famous" because he had tons of money.  not too different from anywhere else in the world.
But mainly because he was an activist who got his hands dirty with the footsoldiers, as opposed to draft dodging in a Champagne squadron.
they didnt strike from outside, they struck within.  now, that was the fault of our govt at the time obviously, so hence my hate for clinton.
Bush was President at the time, for the whole duration of the planning and execution.
but, imo, we showed them we are pussies because of our actions during the late 90's.  we essentially let them do whatever and we did nothing.  clinton should have went after them, but sadly, he had other things to worry about.
He did at least try, as opposed to playing golf and taking holidays.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6709|Tampa Bay Florida
Dilbert X, not everything you say is always wrong, but delivering your message is 50 percent of how its perceived

For example, were Al Qaeda a peaceful organization and had the same message but never did anything beyond holding up signs, people might be more inclined to take their message seriously.

See what I did there?  hit 2 birds with one stone.. booya
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Spearhead wrote:

Dilbert X, not everything you say is always wrong
Well Hooray.

Spearhead wrote:

For example, were Al Qaeda a peaceful organization and had the same message but never did anything beyond holding up signs, people might be more inclined to take their message seriously.
Maybe Bush should have asked AQ nicely not to attack again, that could have worked.

The whole Arab world perceives they have been screwed over by the US and Israel, thats basically Bin Laden's central gripe.
Instead of screwing the Arab world all over again maybe Bush should have done something to address the injustices inherent in the US's dealings with the ME.

If the Arabs/Persians etc could get together and organise themselves they could dictate policy to the rest of us, not much question about it.
Israel would have to behave or cease to exist, and we would have to stop threatening Iran, Pakistan or anyone else.
But bickering seems to be their nature, so its unlikely to happen.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2008-12-31 00:33:06)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6791|PNW

Lotta_Drool wrote:

OK Sheeple, Your new BOY is in power, so prepare
Are you even as old as Obama?
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6709|Tampa Bay Florida
I agree with most of what you just said Dilbert

I just dont think its wise for the sake of argument to claim you or anyone else knows precisely what AQ's goals are.  But I still agree with most of what you said.  Just take everything you think with a grain of salt though.  never hurts.  I mean for anyone.  These are sketchy and complicated issues

Last edited by Spearhead (2008-12-31 06:50:27)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

Dilbert_X wrote:

Bush was President at the time, for the whole duration of the planning and execution.
holy shit are you nuts?  the planning started after they failed in '93.  look at when the dirka dirkas went to flight school dilbert.  bush WAS NOT president.

good lord did they filter facts away from aussie websites already?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Spearhead wrote:

I just dont think its wise for the sake of argument to claim you or anyone else knows precisely what AQ's goals are.
I don't claim to know for sure, just going on AQ's publicly stated goals, and adding some educated guesses.
Its very important to understand your enemy, although inevitably they are complicated issues.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Nope, the detail planning and preparations took place in the US, Bush had ample warning of the specifics.
Blowjob Bill can barely be held responsible for what happens in Afghanistan.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2008-12-31 16:15:14)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

Dilbert_X wrote:

Nope, the detail planning and preparations took place in the US, Bush had ample warning of the specifics.
Blowjob Bill can barely be held responsible for what happens in Afghanistan.
i thought we were talking about 9/11....you said osama and cave men attacked the WTC and such.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The early planning took place in Afghanistan.
The detailed preparations and the actual event took place in the US on Bush's watch.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6430|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

The detailed preparations and the actual event took place in the US on Bush's watch.
Actually, the detailed planning took place in the US on Clinton's watch...it's not like they just arrived in the US on 20 Jan 01 or something.

But your ridiculous finger-pointing about 9/11 is just that...ridiculous. You have nothing to back it up and multiple objective reports showing the wrongness of your conclusions. Just stop already...it looks like you're running out of problems to blame on Bush.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

Dilbert_X wrote:

wow you are getting bad dilbert.  they came to school before bush got in office, hence you have no idea what you are talking about.  detailed prep?  wtf is that?  get real dude.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6665

usmarine wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

wow you are getting bad dilbert.  they came to school before bush got in office, hence you have no idea what you are talking about.  detailed prep?  wtf is that?  get real dude.
let him speak we cant turn down everybody who has  a different opinion its good to ask questions and be skeptical
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

blademaster wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

let him speak we cant turn down everybody who has  a different opinion its good to ask questions and be skeptical
what?  opinion does not trump fact
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6512|Connecticut

blademaster wrote:

we cant turn down everybody who has  a different opinion l
It's not being stated as an opinion. He is stating it as a fact and he is full of shit because not only is it asinine, but also chronologically impossible.

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2009-01-01 13:37:32)

Malloy must go
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6512|Connecticut
Dilbert, provide a source that proves all of the preparations to execute 9-11 happened in 7 months. I don't want to see one of your conspiracy theory articles or youtube vids of Mikey Moore spewing propaganda out of his fat mouth while he wolfs down a cock sandwich either.
Malloy must go
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Didn't say ALL the preparations happened in seven months. The detailed preparations, arrival of the bulk of the team, recces etc did happen.
Clinton didn't get the specific warnings on the detail of the attack so wouldn't have been in a position to do much.
Bush did however.

Still, since everything which happened under Bush is the fault of either Clinton, Reagan or Carter I guess Obama gets a free ride for the next eight years. KTHX

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard