JoshP
Banned
+176|5706|Notts, UK

hintakaari wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Medic is the only class a team will ever need, end of, so this is a pointless debate.
But only when Snipers arent allowed to use their claymores, right ?
i like to play at NG server because they have 0 tolerance on clays.

too bad there is no servers where nades, clays and g36 are forbidden.
servers where kit items (c4, clays, g36e) and commander are forbidden are fucking stupid

make your own mod if you want that, don't do it on ranked servers.

Restricting playing styles cos it annoys you is fucking pathetic.
hintakaari
+113|5956

JoshP wrote:

hintakaari wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

servers where kit items (c4, clays, g36e) and commander are forbidden are fucking stupid

mmmm.. im the pathetic here? look what you just wrote to me way to go! you seem like a really nice guy
jord
+2,382|6695|The North, beyond the wall.

hintakaari wrote:

JoshP wrote:

hintakaari wrote:

mmmm.. im the pathetic here? look what you just wrote to me way to go! you seem like a really nice guy
He's right, if you can't deal with an aspect of the game either make a mod which nobody but 5 people will play or go download CSS.
hintakaari
+113|5956
Well im sorry if i insulted your precious game..
JoshP
Banned
+176|5706|Notts, UK

hintakaari wrote:

stop being so emo

i said that having servers which restrict playing styles was pathetic, because the people who make those rules and enforce them on the server clearly can't cope with different playing styles
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6224
I agree for once, i remember mint sauces sniper vs medic rules, where medics can use their revive and heal kits but snipers cant use their clays. Then medics won, what a suprise...... i lolled.
jord

hintakaari wrote:

I hardly even play it anymore, so failtacular response of the week is yours.
hintakaari
+113|5956

JoshP wrote:

hintakaari wrote:

stop being so emo

i said that having servers which restrict playing styles was pathetic, because the people who make those rules and enforce them on the server clearly can't cope with different playing styles
you just like to insult ppl you dont know?
twoblacklines
+49|6224
he does!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

twoblacklines wrote:

I agree for once, i remember mint sauces sniper vs medic rules, where medics can use their revive and heal kits but snipers cant use their clays. Then medics won, what a suprise...... i lolled.
ya, i thought that was gay
pauli *wsaf
+23|5804

JoshP wrote:

hintakaari wrote:

stop being so emo

Pathetic is a (high ranked/long playing) player with claymore in one hand, nade in the other, g36e on the back and nadelauncher in the ass.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5706|Notts, UK

pauli *wsaf wrote:

JoshP wrote:

hintakaari wrote:

stop being so emo

Pathetic is a (high ranked/long playing) player with claymore in one hand, nade in the other, g36e on the back and nadelauncher in the ass.
Pathetic is quoting posts and then writing a completely irrelavent whiny response to them
Hakei
Banned
+295|6012

JoshP wrote:

pauli *wsaf wrote:

JoshP wrote:

stop being so emo

Pathetic is quoting posts and then writing a completely irrelavent whiny response to them
Irrelevant.

Also, what he said was totally relevant - claymores/nades isn't a style of play, is it? It's just about pretty scores, what fun do you obtain from killing 3 people with claymores after a suicide run into a bunch of enemies?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6471|The Twilight Zone

Hakei wrote:

JoshP wrote:

pauli *wsaf wrote:

Irrelevant.

Also, what he said was totally relevant - claymores/nades isn't a style of play, is it? It's just about pretty scores, what fun do you obtain from killing 3 people with claymores after a suicide run into a bunch of enemies?
I disagree. Volx for instance or that Dutch guy (don't remember his name) were a classic example of nade spammers and spamming nades was their playing style. Points they received were just a consequence to their spamming.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

i loved c4 ramming with helos and jeeps.  lulz
jord

Hakei wrote:

JoshP wrote:

pauli *wsaf wrote:

Irrelevant.

The aftermath of moany bitches whining.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6769|Toronto, ON
Let's get back on topic people...  Who are the best snipers right now?

My criteria is based on W/L, K/D, and amount of variety in maps they play on.  Someone with a high W/L, high K/D, and consistent performance in all types of maps are good (ie. me).
Alpha as fuck.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Nyte wrote:

Let's get back on topic people...  Who are the best snipers right now?

My criteria is based on W/L, K/D, and amount of variety in maps they play on.  Someone with a high W/L, high K/D, and consistent performance in all types of maps are good (ie. me).
lol at your account.  what number does that make?
Hakei
Banned
+295|6012

jord wrote:

Hakei wrote:

JoshP wrote:

Irrelevant.

The aftermath of moany bitches whining.
It's very rare I'll moan about something like that, chances are there's going to be a medic to scoop me up in a few seconds and allow me to get on with what I was doing anyway - my only problem with it is that the spot that person takes up could be being used by someone who's actually willing to have a decent inf fight, and it seems that very few people in servers I frequent actually take part in that.

Anyway, I find it much more enjoyable to have people whining that I'm a hacker because I managed to kill them,  people will rage a lot harder at a hacker than they ever will a claymore spammer.
Markooo*Est
Previously known as CC-Marley
+334|6165|Estonia
Nyte you talk like you were the best? What I can say? Just f*ck off!
Sniper Rifles      56:38:33      3,971      1,707      2.3263      59.67%
Ur a also lame team changer. I have better KD with sniper rifles so gtfo IM BEST!!!

And a answer for your question is BarrakudaSSS or 777 or whatever

Last edited by Markooo*Est (2008-12-29 15:04:22)

thepilot91
+64|6253|Ă…land!

hintakaari wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Medic is the only class a team will ever need, end of, so this is a pointless debate.

love you for saying that i hate nade 10times more than clays because it takes even less skill belive it or not....once i tell you once there was such a server...one day on FIP clan server karkand highpoints cars and inf ...it was wounderful so wounderful, then the next day i was first to get killed in the naderain...
JoshP
Banned
+176|5706|Notts, UK

Hakei wrote:

JoshP wrote:

pauli *wsaf wrote:

Irrelevant.

no u

ps claywhoring is lolz cos fags rage

Last edited by JoshP (2008-12-29 17:56:24)

headhunter345
+4|6292|Usally around the corner
slayer
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6303|eng

Hakei wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

AT?
If you're playing vehicles, yes you need AT aswell. But for inf only, Medic is the only class needed.

And tbl, stop talking out your ass, I never said that. I still want that 1v1 with you, but whenever I ask, I get a load of drivvel and a pitiful excuse at the end.

usmarine wrote:

twoblacklines wrote:

ya, i thought that was gay
L@L we never even played it, so I don't know where you got that from.

And marine, why are you acting like you are the be-all and end-all of BF2 knowledge and play? You're bad.

Last edited by Mint Sauce (2008-12-30 06:16:15)

#rekt
twoblacklines
+49|6224
I can 1v1 you any time you want, but you told me it had to be on karkand, i had to be sniper, you could be whoever you want, and that im not allowed to use half my kit, which means youve already got a great advantage over me. Play fair rules with someone neutral to govern them, and im waiting.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard