usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Oh, I know.  They live in fear, wouldn't you?
got to rise up sometime ya know.  hell even .sup's people said f-you to the commies.
It's easy to talk when you are sitting comfortably in front of your PC.  But, I guess we all are guilty of that.  I don't know how I would react in the same situation.  How would you?
well it starts with the GOVT first actually doing something about it.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Oh, I know.  They live in fear, wouldn't you?
got to rise up sometime ya know.  hell even .sup's people said f-you to the commies.
It's easy to talk when you are sitting comfortably in front of your PC.  But, I guess we all are guilty of that.  I don't know how I would react in the same situation.  How would you?
Move the fuck away from the places that get bombed?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

jord wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Move the fuck away from the places that get bombed?
I would do that too, but these people don't think the same way, they want to stay in the land they think it's their home, even when it's a piece of shit.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

well it starts with the GOVT first actually doing something about it.
What government?  Lol.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

sergeriver wrote:

What government?  Lol.
the other entity you were speaking of serge
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

What government?  Lol.
the other entity you were speaking of serge
Again, what government?  That joke?  No, that's not a government.
san4
The Mas
+311|6697|NYC, a place to live
The way to free the palestinians in Gaza is to cut off the weapons and funding going to Hamas.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

san4 wrote:

The way to free the palestinians in Gaza is to cut off the weapons and funding going to Hamas.
That would be a good start, yup.  Agreed.
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.

san4 wrote:

The same applies to any war, but if a coalition of some of the strongest militaries can't do it in Iraq then Israel don't really stand a chance. Easier said than done.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

sergeriver wrote:

so you want israel to give land to someone who doesnt have a government?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

They can't have a government until Hamas disappears.  I want Israel to stop killing innocent people, and to catch the bad guys.  That's all I ask.  they can do that.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

They can't have a government until Hamas disappears.  I want Israel to stop killing innocent people, and to catch the bad guys.  That's all I ask.  they can do that.
here is something to try on for size.  why dont ANY other arab countries go in and help the pals expel hamas?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

here is something to try on for size.  why dont ANY other arab countries go in and help the pals expel hamas?
Coz they couldn't care less?
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6502|Connecticut

sergeriver wrote:

Thats what we kind of wanted from Afghanistan and Iraq. They can do it too?
Malloy must go
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

welll they sure like to bitch about it.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

deeznutz1245 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Thats what we kind of wanted from Afghanistan and Iraq. They can do it too?
Israel isn't Afghanistan or Iraq.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

would you approve of stopping the money coming from iran for hamas using military options if necessary?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

welll they sure like to bitch about it.
That's because they all are hypocrite turds.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

would you approve of stopping the money coming from iran for hamas using military options if necessary?
Yes, without any doubt.  Shit, they blew two Israeli targets here in Argentina.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

even if the UN said no?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

even if the UN said no?
What has the UN done for peace in the last 60 years?
san4
The Mas
+311|6697|NYC, a place to live

jord wrote:

san4 wrote:

The same applies to any war, but if a coalition of some of the strongest militaries can't do it in Iraq then Israel don't really stand a chance. Easier said than done.
True, it probably can't be done by just blocking points of entry. The only way to stop it is at the source. The problem in Gaza can't be resolved until people acknowledge that the solution is in Tehran.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

sergeriver wrote:

nothing.  and i hated when they were around us wearing those stupid blue targets...erm helmets.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6766|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

nothing.  and i hated when they were around us wearing those stupid blue targets...erm helmets.
Pretty stupid color tbh.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6462|The Twilight Zone

usmarine wrote:

just once, only once would i like to see hamas fight in front of the civies and not behind them.  they dont because they know they would get stomped.
So let me get this straight-140 civies got killed and none of the Hamas members? Either Israelis are incompetent or they are deliberately killing civies
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard