usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6828

Mekstizzle wrote:

So who's is it?
the people who own it, and thats israel.  hey if you want new york back you can have it.
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6520|The Twilight Zone

sergeriver wrote:

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

nothing to give back.  it aint theirs anymore.  deal with it or move to africa where the borders change every 5 minutes.
Serge yeah I think so too, their ego is just too big to do anything like that. They don't even acknowledge this land is Palestinian.
But this is a two sides conflict.  Both are to blame.  I just can't admit Israel, killing innocent people, when they can take control with the IDF's, taking out every single militant, instead of sending a shower of bombs killing everyone regardless of being militants, civilians, children or women.  That's what I can tolerate from Israel, the fault of respect for human life.
I agree but here it shows the incapability of Israeli troops to fight with the insurgents so they go on the undefended civilians.
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
jord
+2,382|6745|The North, beyond the wall.

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

isn't theirs anymore, yes
I don't think I sound stupid mandarin. If Israel says that land is theirs that doesn't mean it really is.
the UN, CIA, NATO, etc have the borders drawn and recognize israel.  what more do you need?  this 'anymore" crap is just plain retarded.
The UN recognizes '67 borders.  They should let Pals take those lands and make their own free government.
Why they would just screw it up. The less Arabs in a position of power the better, especially if you are from the West.

Racist, truth, whatever
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6828

.Sup wrote:

I agree but here it shows the incapability of Israeli troops to fight with the insurgents so they go on the undefended civilians.
lol.  jesus.  /facedesk  /facepalm
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6667|132 and Bush

Hamas intentionally launches from densely populated civilian areas so they can get these results. They are essentially sacrificing their own, trying to bring Egypt into this. In a war with Hamas/Israel there will be one clear winner. Hamas knows this and their goal is to gain sentiment. Yes those evil Zionist are very mean.. but I still maintain that the Palestinians worst enemy is themselves.

Gaza has already pledged resistance to any invasion. If Israelis had went in on foot I'm pretty sure the casualties would have been higher. Repeated calls for restraint don’t work when one side is determined to have war. If you truly want to advance peace let them have their war.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
.Sup
be nice

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

lol.  jesus.  /facedesk  /facepalm
Why? Is there a grammar mistake in my sentence? oh shi
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6824|Argentina

jord wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

the UN, CIA, NATO, etc have the borders drawn and recognize israel.  what more do you need?  this 'anymore" crap is just plain retarded.
The UN recognizes '67 borders.  They should let Pals take those lands and make their own free government.
Why they would just screw it up. The less Arabs in a position of power the better, especially if you are from the West.

Racist, truth, whatever
Lol, position of power?  It's a worthless piece of land.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6828

just once, only once would i like to see hamas fight in front of the civies and not behind them.  they dont because they know they would get stomped.
jord

sergeriver wrote:

jord wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Racist, truth, whatever
So was Saudi Arabia once. As was Iran. That worthless piece of land will just become another breeding ground for religious extremists to be easily manipulated into blowing themselves up.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6472|North Carolina

jord wrote:

You know what's easier than finding homes for millions of Israelis, installing a new government, displacing lots of businesses and money?

Fighting for a shitty bit of land and taking a few inaccurate rocket attacks. And that's why nothing will change. End.
This is the core of the problem.  It's hard to expect a conventional force like the IDF to be able to fight the insurgents effectively without killing civilians.  We face the same problems in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The militants hide behind civilians because they can't take on the IDF head-on and because they know the repercussions of collateral generally benefit them.

Still, I find it hard to sympathize with the civilians, since some of them support the militants.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6824|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

just once, only once would i like to see hamas fight in front of the civies and not behind them.  they dont because they know they would get stomped.
Marine, nobody is defending Hamas here.  They are the worst shit that ever happened to Palestine.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6537
British live news reports that ground-troop mobilisation is in progress...

I think it's inevitable that there will be many more casualties, Kmar. I just don't really know what Israel is trying to achieve with this, other than some shock & awe tactics-- pulverize a few neighborhoods and then roll in your tanks and high-equipped infantry in some show of militaristic power to the impoverished Palestinians living in one of the most overcrowded shitholes on the planet. It's clear from the outset that its not going to solve or achieve anything, that is clear to everyone. It's just revenge for the sake of it; you fire missiles, we drop bombs; you blow up our markets, we tank roll your neighborhood... etc. Truly perpetual warfare, all bollocks in my opinion.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6828

jord wrote:

So was Saudi Arabia once.
until americans discovered oil there..... so since we found it, aint the oil ours?  oh shit.  give us back saudi you damn arabs.
.Sup
be nice

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Marine, nobody is defending Hamas here.  They are the worst shit that ever happened to Palestine.
Yeah exactly but marine on the other hand is clearly defending the Israelis...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6828

.Sup wrote:

i agree with their actions and blame hamas for hiding behind the kids after they fire their rockets.  simple as that.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6824|Argentina

jord wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

jord wrote:

Racist, truth, whatever
So was Saudi Arabia once. As was Iran. That worthless piece of land will just become another breeding ground for religious extremists to be easily manipulated into blowing themselves up.
In that case they should nuke the whole ME for once and for all.  If we think the Arabs aren't capable of living in peace with their own neighbors, the world would be better off without the ME.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6824|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

i agree with their actions and blame hamas for hiding behind the kids after they fire their rockets.  simple as that.
Pleeeaaaase.  Hamas militants are to blame for hiding amongst civilians, but so is Israel for going all the time happytrigger without caring about those same civilians.

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-12-27 11:00:39)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6828

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Pleeeaaaase.  Hamas are to blame for hiding amongst civilians, but so is Israel for going happytrigger without caring about those same civilians.
they are caring for their own first, which is what a country is supposed to do.  do you hate the brits also for what they did in dresden?
jord

sergeriver wrote:

jord wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

In that case they should nuke the whole ME for once and for all.  If we think the Arabs aren't capable of living in peace with their own neighbors, the world would be better off without the ME.
Nuclear weapons cost a bomb. Not to mention how many it would take to rid us of the whole the that large area, even wiping just Iraq off the map would cost billions. I would rather we just isolate ourselves from them totally and let them kill eachother all they want. Then if they still want to push their religion or whatever on to us after we have left then we can start a full scale invasion on whoever attacked us, then turn their country into a big brother state and control their economy to even the costs of installing military and intelligence forces there.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6824|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Pleeeaaaase.  Hamas are to blame for hiding amongst civilians, but so is Israel for going happytrigger without caring about those same civilians.
they are caring for their own first, which is what a country is supposed to do.  do you hate the brits also for what they did in dresden?
Not the same situation.
.Sup
be nice

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

You agree with Israel murdering civilians?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6828

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Not the same situation.
sure it is.  it was war.  war was being waged on the euros from german cities.  brits did what they had to do in order to survive and save their people.  so yes, quite similar.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6828

.Sup wrote:

You agree with Israel murdering civilians?
no.  but its war.  and if hamas would come out and fight it wouldnt happen.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6667|132 and Bush

Uzique wrote:

British live news reports that ground-troop mobilisation is in progress...

I think it's inevitable that there will be many more casualties, Kmar. I just don't really know what Israel is trying to achieve with this, other than some shock & awe tactics-- pulverize a few neighborhoods and then roll in your tanks and high-equipped infantry in some show of militaristic power to the impoverished Palestinians living in one of the most overcrowded shitholes on the planet. It's clear from the outset that its not going to solve or achieve anything, that is clear to everyone. It's just revenge for the sake of it; you fire missiles, we drop bombs; you blow up our markets, we tank roll your neighborhood... etc. Truly perpetual warfare, all bollocks in my opinion.
My guess would be to eliminate the defenses before they go in. Gaza is overpopulated. I don't think you can light a bottle rocket without casualties there.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
.Sup
be nice

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Not the same situation.
sure it is.  it was war.  war was being waged on the euros from german cities.  brits did what they had to do in order to survive and save their people.  so yes, quite similar.
Brits died, Israelis didn't

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard