TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|6143|Toronto
Okay, so I have a couple questions:

1. I don't want to begin a debate about the historical relevance of Israel, but let us operate from the premise that the Palestinians (arab peoples) were living in the area far before the arrival of Zionists in 1896, and certainly far before the creation of the state of Israel.

2. From that premise, we can take into account the principles behind the creation of Israel. Now, building a nation for the Jewish people (mostly of Europe and Russia is a noble undertaking, to be sure, but I ask, why there? The concept of a "Holy Land" is valid to a certain extent only; Israel is too small for its population, and moreover is living in a most hostile milieu.

3. That hostile milieu is a large part of the problem; the arabic neighbours of the Zionist state do not support its creation; I think that opinion is fair, given the fact that they were almost completely ignored in the process. Some (Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) have gone so far as to wipe Israel off the map. Why? Because they perceive Israel as a threat to the integrity of arab world (a valid observation given Israel's penchant for military exhibitionism), also because they believe the "Holy Land" is theirs.

4. The UN, in 1967, recognized this problem; hence, Resolution 242 was drafted, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nat … lution_242, in order to establish a permanent dual-state solution, on the borders of the 1967 Six-Day War. This resolution called for mutual recognition of Palestine and Israel. Now, we must recognize that Israel at the time was genuinely threatened by its neighbours, especially Syria. In this way, Israel's demands for a security zone were well taken.

5. The Resolution, accepted by Israel, called for withdrawal from occupied territories. This has not been done. The wording itself: (ii) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency" and respect for the right of every state in the area to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries.

6. The current situation is highly complex, but from a historical perspective, there is one problem that stands out: Israel refuses to recognize the (democratically) elected Hamas government, as it considers Hamas a terrorist organization (a valid claim). However, one can easily make the claim that Israel has pushed the Palestinians into an impasse. Much like Hizbullah, Hamas enjoys the support of ordiary arabs who believe it can represent their views in opposition of Israel's perceived aggression, more specifically its blockade of Gaza and its security barrier (both indubitably aggressive examples of bad faith in the negotiation process). Now, let us not forget the fact that Hamas is a political party, and it was elected by the people of Palestine. Israel is persisting in only dealing with the Fatah-led PA. This shows a blatant disregard for the concerns of ordinary Palestinians. Israel seems surprised that it is being attacked; this incredulity clearly cannot be taken seriously.

7. The real, immediate issue: why is Israel building settlements on land that isn't theirs (Oslo accords)? The Palestinians have complained bitterly about the problems caused by the settlements on a practical level, and also on a more symbolic level; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4141484.stm Israel had renounced its claim to the land, ceding control to the PLO, later the PA (currently governed by Mahmoud Abbas). Now, Israel does not own the land. It does not have any legal right to build those settlements. The Palestinians have complained, mostly violently. Israel sees this as a threat (valid), and as such attacks Gaza in order to stop incoming rocket fire.

8. Consider for a moment the interests of the Palestinians: defending THEIR land from Israeli settling, they have now been attacked (in direct violation of the Just War tenet of proportional retaliation). Will this stop the rockets? Temporarily, yes. In the longer term (after 2 months), it will anger the arab nations surrounding Israel. Then, the rockets will get deadlier. Counterproductive, methinks.

9. That leads to my ultimate question: what right does Israel have to build those settlements in the first place? And now, with this clearly illegal war undertaken (attacks on civilians, no adequate protection of human rights or basic measures for sanitary and medical relief, disproportionate retaliation), what is Israel hoping to achieve in the long run, apart from its oft-purported intent of conquering the Fertile Crescent's Nile-Euphrates axis?

Last edited by TSI (2009-01-07 17:16:08)

I like pie.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6656|N. Ireland
The British Mandate of Palestine resulted in a civil war within it - hence the need for separation and independance. They illegally occupied the Gaza strip in the first place, but they did own it beforehand. What your view is on rightful authority is probably what your view on Gaza is.

The more I look at it the more I see a much larger version of the issues all of Ireland had, replace a few Hamas here and Fatas there ... only on a much grander scale.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6924

Parker wrote:

hey guys!

everyone start contributing, or im gonna start banning

carry on.
lol

hai thar
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6924

mods:

A)  this thread is one giant AWM...so take a break.

B)  When a mod involved in the discussion has no issue with anything, those not involved should ignore reports.

C)  this thread is out of control.  you can't control it.
jord
+2,382|6840|The North, beyond the wall.

usmarine wrote:

mods:

B)  When a mod involved in the discussion has no issue with anything, those not involved should ignore reports.

Thought you were charging for you consulting advice?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

TSI wrote:

Okay, so I have a couple questions:

1. I don't want to begin a debate about the historical relevance of Israel, but let us operate from the premise that the Palestinians (arab peoples) were living in the area far before the arrival of Zionists in 196, and certainly far before the creation of the state of Israel.

2. From that premise, we can take into account the principles behind the creation of Israel. Now, building a nation for the Jewish people (mostly of Europe and Russia is a noble undertaking, to be sure, but I ask, why there? The concept of a "Holy Land" is valid to a certain extent only; Israel is too small for its population, and moreover is living in a most hostile milieu.

3. That hostile milieu is a large part of the problem; the arabic neighbours of the Zionist state do not support its creation; I think that opinion is fair, given the fact that they were almost completely ignored in the process. Some (Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) have gone so far as to wipe Israel off the map. Why? Because they perceive Israel as a threat to the integrity of arab world (a valid observation given Israel's penchant for military exhibitionism), also because they believe the "Holy Land" is theirs.

4. The UN, in 1967, recognized this problem; hence, Resolution 242 was drafted, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nat … lution_242, in order to establish a permanent dual-state solution, on the borders of the 1967 Six-Day War. This resolution called for mutual recognition of Palestine and Israel. Now, we must recognize that Israel at the time was genuinely threatened by its neighbours, especially Syria. In this way, Israel's demands for a security zone were well taken.

5. The Resolution, accepted by Israel, called for withdrawal from occupied territories. This has not been done. The wording itself: (ii) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency" and respect for the right of every state in the area to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries.

6. The current situation is highly complex, but from a historical perspective, there is one problem that stands out: Israel refuses to recognize the (democratically) elected Hamas government, as it considers Hamas a terrorist organization (a valid claim). However, one can easily make the claim that Israel has pushed the Palestinians into an impasse. Much like Hizbullah, Hamas enjoys the support of ordiary arabs who believe it can represent their views in opposition of Israel's perceived aggression, more specifically its blockade of Gaza and its security barrier (both indubitably aggressive examples of bad faith in the negotiation process). Now, let us not forget the fact that Hamas is a political party, and it was elected by the people of Palestine. Israel is persisting in only dealing with the Fatah-led PA. This shows a blatant disregard for the concerns of ordinary Palestinians. Israel seems surprised that it is being attacked; this incredulity clearly cannot be taken seriously.

7. The real, immediate issue: why is Israel building settlements on land that isn't theirs (Oslo accords)? The Palestinians have complained bitterly about the problems caused by the settlements on a practical level, and also on a more symbolic level; http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4141484.stm Israel had renounced its claim to the land, ceding control to the PLO, later the PA (currently governed by Mahmoud Abbas). Now, Israel does not own the land. It does not have any legal right to build those settlements. The Palestinians have complained, mostly violently. Israel sees this as a threat (valid), and as such attacks Gaza in order to stop incoming rocket fire.

8. Consider for a moment the interests of the Palestinians: defending THEIR land from Israeli settling, they have now been attacked (in direct violation of the Just War tenet of proportional retaliation). Will this stop the rockets? Temporarily, yes. In the longer term (after 2 months), it will anger the arab nations surrounding Israel. Then, the rockets will get deadlier. Counterproductive, methinks.

9. That leads to my ultimate question: what right does Israel have to build those settlements in the first place? And now, with this clearly illegal war undertaken (attacks on civilians, no adequate protection of human rights or basic measures for sanitary and medical relief, disproportionate retaliation), what is Israel hoping to achieve in the long run, apart from its oft-purported intent of conquering the Fertile Crescent's Nile-Euphrates axis?
Would you call the continuous barrage of rocket attack during an agreed upon truce illegal? When do you respond?.. after they've acquired better technology?

Hamas acquired their power originally under hostilities. They were negotiating a cease fire while at the same time plotting the execution of the opposition. It's position before submission. If that's democracy you can have it. Hitler and Mugabe gained power in a democratic system.

Israel has given up 90 percent of all the territories they captured defending themselves in 1967. In 2000 and 2001 Israel offered to remove their settlements and redeploy 95% of the west bank and 100% of Gaza. The remaining 5% was going to be a land exchange. Their offer was rejected by Arafat

http://palestinefacts.org/pf_1991to_now_campdavid_2000.php
  • Israeli redeployment from 95% of the West Bank and 100% of the Gaza Strip   
  • The creation of a Palestinian state in the areas of Israeli withdrawal   
  • The removal of isolated settlements and transfer of the land to Palestinian control   
  • Other Israeli land exchanged for West Bank settlements remaining under Israeli control   
  • Palestinian control over East Jerusalem, including most of the Old City   
  • "Religious Sovereignty" over the Temple Mount, replacing Israeli sovereignty in effect since 1967

In return Arafat had to declare the "end of conflict" and agree that no further claims on Israel could be made in the future. Despite the considerable concessions by Israel, Arafat chose not to negotiate, not to make a counter-offer but to just walk out. This was typical of the Palestinian leader's style: offer nothing, just say no and wait for more concessions. In fact, the Palestinian negotiating team did make concessions during the negotiating process, but Arafat himself never agreed. It was not the specific terms that caused the summit to collapse, but rather the lack of a counterproposal. In addition, Arafat continued to insist on the Palestinian demand for a "right of return" of refugees to Israel, a demand that Israel cannot accept under any peace plan since it would mean the end of Israel as a Jewish state.

The settlements are not "illegal" as sometimes charged. The Fourth Geneva Convention does not apply to settlements even though you will often hear the claim that it does. Israel took over the land in a defensive war in 1967 from rulers (Jordan, Egypt) who themselves had recently acquired control of the land by aggressive war. The only internationally recognized agreements are those of the Oslo process which do not in any sentence prohibit settlements. At some points in time Israel has voluntarily agreed to a temporary halt to new settlements in anticipation of negotiating breakthroughs. But the repeated reversion to terrorism by the Palestinian Arabs has ended such restraint. The endlessly repeated refrain about "occupied territories" is propaganda, since a) the territories never belonged to Palestinian Arabs, b) the Palestinian Authority was given control of the areas, and c) the only reason Israel continues to exert control is in reaction to Palestinian Arab violence.
You want resolutions 446, 452 and 465. But even those are non binding, they do not address the legality but rather they condemn them. I guess the constant launching of unguided missiles into Israeli civilian populations isn't worth the ink.
The United Nations has frequently addressed the question of Israel's policies and activity of Israelis in the territories, starting with Resolution 242, passed right after the 1967 war. That Resolution seeks a just resolution of the conflict and calls for withdrawal and mutual recognition, but it says nothing about legality. Resolution 338, passed after the 1973 Yom Kippur war, requires Israel and the Arabs to negotiate peace. By insisting that the Palestinians negotiate with Isreal, the Security Council Resolution implicitly agrees that the occupation itself does not violate international law. Later Security Council resolutions - numbered 446, 452 and 465 - do indeed condemn Israel's policy of building settlements in the occupied territories and declare that these settlements have "no legal validity." However, these are political statements reflecting the balance of power in the UN and not a reasoned legal analysis. The Resolutions are not binding on Israel and do not of themselves create illegality.
Disproportionate retaliation? If you want a chance at ending conflict it's the only way. You French have really got to learn that (jokes).

Israel isn't going anywhere. It's not just the US that helped build their arsenal. You Euro's assured a permanent state when you gave them the means to be Nuclear.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

usmarine wrote:

mods:

It's like one teacher trying to control a class with 200 kids. The thread is fast moving.. more like a chat room.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6924

Kmarion wrote:

usmarine wrote:

mods:

It's like one teacher trying to control a class with 200 kids. The thread is fast moving.. more like a chat room.
hence C and A
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

usmarine wrote:

Watch me.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6691|Global Command
I just want to say that this thread is copy/paste and slander epic.

Nice one Serge.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

Rohirm wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

No, the official definition of soldier is not telling mentally disabled kids to click a button in a market and blow themselves up along with 30 people.

You haven't hurt my feelings what so ever, you started moaning about me calling you names and having a bitch fit so I answer with why am I well within my rights to swear. Grow the fuck up? Quiet before I go pwn some hamas with my l33t guns

Lmao.
Right, mentally disabled kids ? link please.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/02/ … index.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7221639.stm

Or do you want one from Al Jazeera: http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middl … 77533.html

They may not be kids, but this shows the audacity of militants and insurgents by using mentally disabled people as tools of destruction.
dude, firstly you are so late . Second, it was about Hamas sending disables kids, and even though i could debate back, frankly i couldn't give a shit about iraq on this thread.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6926|d

ATG wrote:

I just want to say that this thread is copy/paste and slander epic.

Nice one Serge.
Well i just want to say this thread is moving too fast.

Nice one ATG.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,813|6268|eXtreme to the maX

TSI wrote:

7. The real, immediate issue: why is Israel building settlements on land that isn't theirs (Oslo accords)?
What is Israel hoping to achieve in the long run?
This is their plan, stated or not (and I know I've posted it before), you can look at the last 60 years and see they are working their way towards it.
https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/Dilbert_X/Faisal-Weizmann_map.png
In the long run Israel wil either achieve it, or be wiped out.
I give them 25-50 years, if that.
I would say its very much in their interests to make a solid peace now, rather than keep messing with the arabs, who massively outnumber them and will be nuclear armed eventually.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6573|'Murka

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

henno13 wrote:

I dont see why people are shouting out and protesting over the invasion
to me it is justified
to those who disagree with me ask youself this

What if you country was getting bombarded by missles either on a daily or weekly basis by you neighbour
what you you do?.......

exactly
you would invade them bomb the hell out of them using airstrikes
And i return you the question:

What would you do if the world gave your land to a foreign people and you were asked to leave your home and give it to strangers? Then this foreign people would start to even steal more of the remaining land you have.. building settlements full of crazy extremists right next to your new home...

How would you react?
When was Palestine a functioning country with a Palestinian central government that was taken away from them and given to the Jews?

Unless you can point to something that was a recognized country that was given to the Jews, your argument doesn't wash. That land went from the British Mandate of Palestine (not a country "belonging" to the Palestinians) to Israel, which in turn was recognized by the UN and most of the rest of the world as a legitimate country and member of the UN.

People living there does not a country make. Functioning government and international recognition does. The area has not had that under Palestinian rule...but it has/does under Israeli rule.

So, according to your logic, the American Indians would be perfectly justified if they decided to start attacking civilians outside the reservation with rockets, suicide bombers, etc. (and they have arguably been even more fucked-over than the Palestinians). And no response to that would be justified. Sorry...that is asinine.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FEOS
+1,182|6573|'Murka

mafia996630 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

HEY LOOK GUYS, we have another person who thinks it all started a week or so ago. GJ!
Well this problem did. Stop being a fuck head.
Don't swear, makes you look retarded, are you ? 

Anyway no it didnt, the rockets have been landing on isreal for a very long time!
Yep...even during the "ceasefire". The big difference is that Israel honored the ceasefire...Hamas never really did.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FEOS
+1,182|6573|'Murka

Ottomania wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

Their religious book says them to do so, on their way to conquer Promised Land. Also hamas was created in 1987, israel in 1948.
So you are saying the Koran is not a book of peace and understanding, but a guide to send suicide bombers into markets and shoot rockets at civilians?

The terrorism toward the Jews has been going on since before 1987, they just had a different name.
So are you saying that Hitler had reasons to massacre Jews  so he can be right? And Israel can bomb innocent palestinians because Hamas uses them as a shield?

Killing Intentionally targeting civilians cant have any excuses.
Fixed.

Hamas does the revised version.
― Albert Einstein

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

FEOS wrote:

People living there does not a country make. Functioning government and international recognition does. The area has not had that under Palestinian rule...but it has/does under Israeli rule.
Thats an entirely spurious argument, but in any case under the British mandate it was effectively a country.
Before that it had regional government and self-determination, not necessarily one single govt controlling the whole of Palestine but smaller sub-governments.
Before the American Union would another nation have had the right to come in and seize the whole country? 'Hey, you don't have a central govt, hard luck, now GTFO'?
Even if was not technically a country, there were people there who owned the land, no-one had any right to take it from them.

The UN allowed the Israelis to form a government there, they did not give any land to anyone, the land rights of the indigenous people were to be respected.
As pointed out before the Israelis immediately reneged on the deal, throwing the people off their land or killing them.
FEOS
+1,182|6573|'Murka

12/f/taiwan wrote:

due to the influence of Jewish people in American politics/Control of the US Media
Have you actually been watching US media coverage of this conflict? If the Jews control the US media, their PR department needs to be fired, because the US media's coverage (by and large) is anti-Israeli in tone.
― Albert Einstein

FEOS
+1,182|6573|'Murka

TSI wrote:

The part you miss here is that the arabic hatred of Jews (vice just Zionists) started long, long before Israel was created. That is evidenced by the Mufti of Jerusalem's support of Hitler (and Himmler specifically) in formulating the "final solution" to the "Jewish problem" during WW2--to include the creation of an Arab unit whose sole purpose was the extermination of all Jews in Palestine. That was prior to Israel's creation.

It goes back thousands of years...Israel's creation and any other excuses listed are just there for convenience's sake.
― Albert Einstein

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

FEOS wrote:

The part you miss here is that the arabic hatred of Jews (vice just Zionists) started long, long before Israel was created. That is evidenced by the Mufti of Jerusalem's support of Hitler (and Himmler specifically) in formulating the "final solution" to the "Jewish problem" during WW2
Got anything to back that up?

Up to the creation of Israel most arab, and persian, countries had large populations of jews who lived without trouble.

If hatred of the jews really goes back thousands of years and spans multiple countries and continents maybe the jews should take a look at themselves and figure out why every race on earth has taken a dislike to them.

Or maybe its just bullshit, they aren't disliked particularly more than anyone else but they use their 'victimhood' to gain advantage.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

FEOS wrote:

Have you actually been watching US media coverage of this conflict? If the Jews control the US media, their PR department needs to be fired, because the US media's coverage (by and large) is anti-Israeli in tone.
Lets see, the Fox news coverage is titled 'Escape from Hamas', doesn't seem anti-Israeli to me.
FEOS
+1,182|6573|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

FEOS wrote:

The part you miss here is that the arabic hatred of Jews (vice just Zionists) started long, long before Israel was created. That is evidenced by the Mufti of Jerusalem's support of Hitler (and Himmler specifically) in formulating the "final solution" to the "Jewish problem" during WW2
Got anything to back that up?

Up to the creation of Israel most arab, and persian, countries had large populations of jews who lived without trouble.

If hatred of the jews really goes back thousands of years and spans multiple countries and continents maybe the jews should take a look at themselves and figure out why every race on earth has taken a dislike to them.

Or maybe its just bullshit, they aren't disliked particularly more than anyone else but they use their 'victimhood' to gain advantage.
Try Google.

Judaism isn't a race...it's a religion. Unless you're going to say Islam is a race and Christianity is a race and Buddhism is a race...

To use your "logic", perhaps the Palestinians should take a look at themselves and figure out why every "race" surrounding them has taken a dislike to them. Or maybe they just use their "victimhood" to gain advantage.

The Muslim/Jewish animosity goes back to the beginnings of both religions...before even the rift between Shi'a and Sunni. They go back to Abraham, but diverge at which son carried forth the true Word of God (Jews=Isaac, Muslims=Ishmael).
― Albert Einstein

FEOS
+1,182|6573|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Lets see, the Fox news coverage is titled 'Escape from Hamas', doesn't seem anti-Israeli to me.
Don't look now, but there are more media outlets in the US than Fox.
― Albert Einstein

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

FEOS wrote:

To use your "logic", perhaps the Palestinians should take a look at themselves and figure out why every "race" surrounding them has taken a dislike to them. Or maybe they just use their "victimhood" to gain advantage.
Its only the Israelis who have taken a dislike to them, actually they've just stolen their land, christian, moslem whatever.

FEOS wrote:

The Muslim/Jewish animosity goes back to the beginnings of both religions...before even the rift between Shi'a and Sunni. They go back to Abraham, but diverge at which son carried forth the true Word of God (Jews=Isaac, Muslims=Ishmael).
Doesn't really explain why they were 'persecuted' by:
The Greeks
The Romans
The Arabs
The Persians
The Germans
The 'Europeans' (apparently all Europeans are anti-semitic)
The Russians
The ancient Egyptians (who weren't moslem)

Doesn't explain why there were millions of jews living peaceably in the ME prior to the creation of Israel and many still are.
The Iranians have said very specifically they have no problem with jews, just not so happy with Israel.

Doesn't explain how anyone who dares criticise any jew or israel is 'anti-semitic' and not just expressing an opinion.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-01-06 19:04:16)

FEOS
+1,182|6573|'Murka

Dilbert_X wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Its only the Israelis who have taken a dislike to them, actually they've just stolen their land, christian, moslem whatever.
So their Arab "brothers" have lifted a finger to help them? I thought not. That inaction shows that the state of the Palestinians is simply an excuse to focus their anger on...so they don't have to admit publicly they hate Jews simply for being Jews and having the audacity to think they have a right to live in that region.

Dilbert_X wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Doesn't really explain why they were 'persecuted' by:
The Greeks
The Romans
The Arabs
The Persians
The Germans
The 'Europeans' (apparently all Europeans are anti-semitic)
The Russians
The ancient Egyptians (who weren't moslem)

Doesn't explain why there were millions of jews living peaceably in the ME prior to the creation of Israel and many still are.
The Iranians have said very specifically they have no problem with jews, just not so happy with Israel.

Doesn't explain how anyone who dares criticise any jew or israel is 'anti-semitic' and not just expressing an opinion.
I didn't mean to imply that it is a generic Muslim thing to have a problem with Jews. Just like Zionism is not mainstream in Judaism, the hatred of Jews in general by Muslims is typically isolated to a minority...but the justification of that hatred goes back to the very roots of both religions. That's all I was saying. Those who demand the end of Israel (and/or work toward a "final solution" a la al-Husseini) could give a shit about Israel, Palestine, or anything else. It's about religious zealotry. The more moderate Muslim states in the region have made peace with Israel...others, not so much.

Who called anyone anti-semitic? Or were you speaking in "general public" terms, vice this thread?

As to the other persecutions you mention: I was talking specifically about the Muslim-Jewish issue. However, you can find many different groups throughout history (some still around, others not) that have experienced similar persecutions from some of those same groups.
― Albert Einstein

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard