Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

lowing wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

lowing wrote:

Do you not find it hard to respect anyone that has "wiping you off of the face of the earth" as their sole motivation? It is a Jewsih state, but we both know that the Arabs and Muslims will destroy Israel the first real chance they get. IE as soon as Israel lets their gaurd down.

Don't blame Israel for being stronger than the bully dumb enough to pick of fight.
They are not dumb lowing. They know exactly what they are doing. They realize people only look one step behind.. not two. Just look at the support hamas gets by inviting return fire on their own people.
Then maybe, faced with that fact, Israel is due for some appreciation as to what they are up against.
Not dumb in terms that they think they stand a chance at picking a fight alone with Israel.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6683|Istanbul-Turkey

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

So you are saying the Koran is not a book of peace and understanding, but a guide to send suicide bombers into markets and shoot rockets at civilians?

The terrorism toward the Jews has been going on since before 1987, they just had a different name.
So are you saying that Hitler had reasons to massacre Jews  so he can be right? And Israel can bomb innocent palestinians because Hamas uses them as a shield?

Killing civilians cant have any excuses.

Jews lost their humanity 65 years ago.
WTF, are you talking about? Who brought up hitler?

And your saying Jews aren't human so its ok to kill them?
what kind of misunderstood is this?

I tried to say that jews were seriously harmed by Hitler and now they are taking revenge from Palestinians.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6691|Global Command

Ottomania wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

Their religious book says them to do so, on their way to conquer Promised Land. Also hamas was created in 1987, israel in 1948.
So you are saying the Koran is not a book of peace and understanding, but a guide to send suicide bombers into markets and shoot rockets at civilians?

The terrorism toward the Jews has been going on since before 1987, they just had a different name.
So are you saying that Hitler had reasons to massacre Jews  so he can be right? And Israel can bomb innocent palestinians because Hamas uses them as a shield?

So, then, did the Armenians lose theirs when your Granddaddy was shooting them?

Jesus this is getting stupid,

/close
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6683|Istanbul-Turkey

ATG wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

/close
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khojaly_Massacre

/proof
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6683|Istanbul-Turkey

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

ATG wrote:

/close
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khojaly_Massacre

/proof
proof of what? you are way out in left field, now go back to making your jihad vest.
Proof armenian barbarity. Should I mention about asala killed our diplomats?
jord
+2,382|6840|The North, beyond the wall.
Guys didn't you hear? Jews lost their humanity, so we can pretty much just put them back in work camps now.

I'm beginning to loath the new d&st gang.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6683|Istanbul-Turkey

jord wrote:

Guys didn't you hear? Jews lost their humanity, so we can pretty much just put them back in work camps now.

how about USA cut their weapon supplies?
jord

Ottomania wrote:

jord wrote:

What?

Why when they make money?
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6683|Istanbul-Turkey

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

proof of what? you are way out in left field, now go back to making your jihad vest.
Proof armenian barbarity. Should I mention about asala killed our diplomats?
How about the millions who died during the Armenian Holocaust?

you know what you get :
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm19 … 320474.jpg
it is not holocaust, it is forced emigration.

and in return,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_S … of_Armenia
13/f/taiwan
+940|5861

jord wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

jord wrote:

What?

?
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6683|Istanbul-Turkey

jord wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

jord wrote:

What?

It is not trade, it is aid. USA donate weapons, dont sell them.
jord

Ottomania wrote:

jord wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

What?

The USA will get something out of it and it will not be cold hard cash.

Nobody does things for no reason.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6649|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Edit: I went through and deleted my posts because you do not eve deserve the attention.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6718

jord wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

jord wrote:

What?

They do it because rich Zionist-sympathising Jews in the US elite can make or break politicians with their money. So the US pay twice - they pay for the weapons that destroy the infrastructure and then send aid to patch up the infrastructure!! Double whammy! Even the most cursory examination of US-Israeli relations defies belief. It's amazing how 1.7% of the population of a nation can hold the rest by the balls so tightly!

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-01-06 12:24:54)

Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6683|Istanbul-Turkey

jord wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

jord wrote:

What?

What is the reason for USA to support Israel such fanatical?
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6683|Istanbul-Turkey

SgtHeihn wrote:

Edit: I went through and deleted my posts because you do not eve deserve the attention.
you embarrass me.

Last edited by Ottomania (2009-01-06 12:22:29)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5861

jord wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

jord wrote:

What?

Besides having a base in the middle east(or country that depends on them and will do whatever they say) I would say the only other reasons Israel is being supported is due to the influence of Jewish people in American politics/Control of the US Media/Jews have no where else to go and if they are going to take another land over(by force) then they might as well take the "religious"(although I'm willing to bet there are way more non-religions people then actually religious ones) land to make them seem less 'guilty'.

Oh and @ Obama's blank check to Israel(don't know if I saw it in this thread or not) I really doubt that is going to happen considering there are Jews in his Cabinet.

Last edited by 12/f/taiwan (2009-01-06 12:26:58)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

Israel gave us their sovereignty.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jord
Without a doubt the Jewish in America will influence decisions. Sure.

I'm sure there will also be some political reasons for the aid. The decision to send Billions of dollars of aid goes through lots of people, not all zionist Jews. I don't know if the US have bases there or businesses.
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6334|New Austin, Not

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Jord, no need to get personal buddy. I am not taliban.

Also its what you see them as i guess, therefore my comments still stand.

I was being a dick was iii? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, did i hurt your fukin feeling. Grow the fuk up soldier and be smart when you insult someone, not stupid.
No, the official definition of soldier is not telling mentally disabled kids to click a button in a market and blow themselves up along with 30 people.

You haven't hurt my feelings what so ever, you started moaning about me calling you names and having a bitch fit so I answer with why am I well within my rights to swear. Grow the fuck up? Quiet before I go pwn some hamas with my l33t guns

Lmao.
Right, mentally disabled kids ? link please.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/02/ … index.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7221639.stm

Or do you want one from Al Jazeera: http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middl … 77533.html

They may not be kids, but this shows the audacity of militants and insurgents by using mentally disabled people as tools of destruction.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6718

Kmarion wrote:

Sure that ain't the other way around?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
CameronPoe
+2,925|6718

jord wrote:

Without a doubt the Jewish in America will influence decisions. Sure.

I'm sure there will also be some political reasons for the aid. The decision to send Billions of dollars of aid goes through lots of people, not all zionist Jews. I don't know if the US have bases there or businesses.
Politics is not that clean cut. Look at the representation level of Jews in America as compared against the fraction they make up of the population. If the same held in the UK then the Chancellor of the Exchequer would be a Muslim, the Minister for Health would be a Hindu and a team of Rastafarians would be writing the speeches...

It boils down to two things: money and influence. And the Zionists have almost all US politicians by the balls. Just look at the maths. The US have given Israel over $150bn in aid since its birth. It gives more to Israel per annum than it gives to every single other - far far poorer - nation put together! Any loans it has extended to Israel pretty much have the debt repayments waived.. It's ludicrous. It's rape of the US taxpayer for state terrorists half the world away.

It's not like Israel can even be a war ally - look at the gulf war and Iraq and Afghanistan - the US couldn't let them near any of them with a barge pole lest they lose 'hearts and minds' forever more.... Israel are little or no use to the US whatsoever. It doesn't make economic sense. Wholeheartedly supporting a 'clandestinely' nuclear nation that is in breach of international law for 41 years also undermines America to the max.

The US gives $2.5bn in aid to Israel every year!!! That's insane!!

Last edited by CameronPoe (2009-01-06 12:43:21)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6783|London, England

12/f/taiwan wrote:

jord wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

Besides having a base in the middle east(or country that depends on them and will do whatever they say) I would say the only other reasons Israel is being supported is due to the influence of Jewish people in American politics/Control of the US Media/Jews have no where else to go and if they are going to take another land over(by force) then they might as well take the "religious"(although I'm willing to bet there are way more non-religions people then actually religious ones) land to make them seem less 'guilty'.

Oh and @ Obama's blank check to Israel(don't know if I saw it in this thread or not) I really doubt that is going to happen considering there are Jews in his Cabinet.
I think one of his most senior advisors or someshit, forgot his name, has dual nationality with Israel. That says it all really, to have such high ranking government officials in the white house holding dual fuckin nationality.

It's not just the Jews though, there's plenty of the religious people who do it all on the basis that even they beleive that Jews are gods people and shit like that, so that's where alot of the other unwavering support comes from.

That and, as you've seen here, alot of Americans like to throw the Nazi allegation whenever someone says something bad about Jews so people and politicians are afraid to criticise what's happening in the country.

It's all a joke really, not that it affects me that much anyway, well actually it does. America is bitch to the Jews and the UK is bitch to America. At the bottom of the pile. lulz.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2009-01-06 12:35:47)

Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6683|Istanbul-Turkey

CameronPoe wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=61813

I posted a video about that, now it is removed from youtube.

"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Excluding this latest incident they usually don't do jack with asking us.

I am for removing the teet though.
[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-675732272133853571&hl=en[/google]
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard