SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6649|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

lowing wrote:

dayarath wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Answer the question ..

You are probably the kind of guy who would bow down to the invader right?  Only willing to fight when you are sure that you will win..   Only willing to fight when you have military superiority.. Carpet bomb the place from 30000 feets and then move in..

You are weak.
You see hamas as the palestinian cause.

you're a retard.

tard#2 wrote:

Jord, no need to get personal buddy. I am not taliban.

Also its what you see them as i guess, therefore my comments still stand.

I was being a dick was iii? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, did i hurt your fukin feeling. Grow the fuk up soldier and be smart when you insult someone, not stupid.
Give me liberty or give me death
a soldier has no say in what their government does, making comments like that on them, is rather short sighted and sickening.

you're an idiot.
Coulda swore Hamas was voted in power by the Palestinians. Oh well.
Well they were voted in with Fatah into the PA, but they saw that the PA was working toward PEACE and the seized power, but hey, remember man they are freedom fighters, lol
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6813|USA

SgtHeihn wrote:

lowing wrote:

dayarath wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Answer the question ..

You are probably the kind of guy who would bow down to the invader right?  Only willing to fight when you are sure that you will win..   Only willing to fight when you have military superiority.. Carpet bomb the place from 30000 feets and then move in..

You are weak.
You see hamas as the palestinian cause.

you're a retard.

a soldier has no say in what their government does, making comments like that on them, is rather short sighted and sickening.

you're an idiot.
Coulda swore Hamas was voted in power by the Palestinians. Oh well.
Well they were voted in with Fatah into the PA, but they saw that the PA was working toward PEACE and the seized power, but hey, remember man they are freedom fighters, lol
Now all we gotta do is turn that into Israels fault
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6161|...

lowing wrote:

Now all we gotta do is turn that into Israels fault
Ausch88 is very good at that
inane little opines
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6360

SgtHeihn wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Go back to your hole nazi wanna be
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h273/ … 951fc9.jpg
You think you are badass because you destroyed a 3rd world army, fat boy?   Face it, you would probably hide in fear in your bedroom if your country was at war against a real army.   Come back when you'll fight a real war fatty.
Have you ever been in a uniform other then a replica nazi one you got on the internet?
No ill be in a uniform when my country will be threatened by a foreign country.  I will not join the army for the fun of shooting people or because i have no job.

Any retard can join the army.. from what i see you don't even have to be in perfect shape.. I have more respect for your navy seals and other elite units than the regular army or even the marines because it takes hard work to join them. 

I know you think your are "defending" your country by going into Iraq buts that's another topic.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

You think you are badass because you destroyed a 3rd world army, fat boy?   Face it, you would probably hide in fear in your bedroom if your country was at war against a real army.   Come back when you'll fight a real war fatty.
Have you ever been in a uniform other then a replica nazi one you got on the internet?
No ill be in a uniform when my country will be threatened by a foreign country.  I will not join the army for the fun of shooting people or because i have no job.

Any retard can join the army.. from what i see you don't even have to be in perfect shape.. I have more respect for your navy seals and other elite units than the regular army or even the marines because it takes hard work to join them. 

I know you think your are "defending" your country by going into Iraq buts that's another topic.
You are fucking stupid, i have body armor on jack ass, I am far from fat. Just do us a favor and go die.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6360

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Guys, seriously, stop bring your personal shit into the debate. This is not the a sit down session with your fukin psychologist.
Nice one karma'ing Aush. You were talking about licking arse yourself and you just licked the arse of a Nazi.

Tool.
Hey simpleton, i worked hard for those 48 Karma in two years of posting.. i deserve every one of them (well except those asking me to leave and die but those were anonymously granted by usmarine so they don't count)
jord
+2,382|6840|The North, beyond the wall.
I thought I was quoting mafia and not your nazi ass?

Speak when your spoken to bitch.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6360

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

lowing wrote:

Problem is, it ain't "their" land.

Now, when exactly are you gunna show me where Israel breaks the cease fire agreements unprovoked by the terrorists?  Or are you going to keep side stepping it?
Omg you really don't want to answer my question.  SO they lived there for generations and it's not their land?  Is the state you live in not "your" land?  American land?   It mean that if the world decide that a group of eskimos is now the owner of whatever state you live in the US, you will be fine with it?  wtf lowing i know you would be pissed.. 

Im not side stepping anything.. i'm looking into the root of the problem..  If a big guy keep bullying a small kid in school and after years of bullying the small kid decide to reply one day and knock the bully out with a baseball bat.. will you blame the small kid for fighting back?
I would fight, but it is a different situation than what is happening in that region. The JEws belong there as much as anyone else.

I agree with you, but I view the Jews as the "small kid" and the Arabs and Muslims as the bully. SO does history.
I have no problem with Jews living there, but they need to respect the people already there.. Arab-Israelis are second class citizens and i see no reason how that would change if by miracle peace was achieved.  It's a jewish state, we both know that they don't want to give the same rights to the muslims living in Israel.. damn i'm not even sure that arab-israeli have the right to vote in israeli elections. Who wants to live like that on the their own land? And what about an independant Palestine state?  Who wants to live surrounded by a wall?

And btw a small kid with F-16s and nuclear weapons is no longer a small kid.. he's a big fcking huge badass motherfcker.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6683|Istanbul-Turkey
https://www.bobiler.org/upload/photographs/146239338f.jpg

remember?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6633
Hahaha @ that picture Ottomania.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6633

SgtHeihn wrote:

Shouldn't that be the Armenians being marched away by your people otto?

This thread is bringing out all the nut jobs, all we need is ramm and we got a full house.
OH SNAP!

Armenian genocide, now there's a hot potato.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jord

SgtHeihn wrote:

This thread is bringing out all the nut jobs, all we need is ramm and we got a full house.
Ya know what would be funny. If "all" these nutjobs were really just like 1 or 2 people, and they had 2/3 accounts each. That'd be sad.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6556|The Gem Saloon
hey guys!

everyone start contributing, or im gonna start banning

carry on.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6360

SgtHeihn wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

You are fucking stupid, i have body armor on jack ass, I am far from fat. Just do us a favor and go die.
You called me a nazi, i answer by an insult.. i'm never the one who start the name calling and believe it or not, i take "nazi" as an insult.

Jord call me a nazi, i call him simpleton.

I didnt think about body armor.. if you are not fat, ill have to find something else unless you leave the nazi crap.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6683|Istanbul-Turkey

SgtHeihn wrote:

yes, they can be too.

but that's not the subject, and I wonder what would you say if that picture is posted by anyone else.

native americans?
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Ottomania wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

yes, they can be too.

but that's not the subject, and I wonder what would you say if that picture is posted by anyone else.

native americans?
Well you implied the Palestinians were being marched off to camps, maybe if hamas was shooting rockets people wouldn't be dying. If Israel wanted to commit genocide, they would have already wiped them out.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6683|Istanbul-Turkey

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

yes, they can be too.

native americans?
Well you implied the Palestinians were being marched off to camps, maybe if hamas was shooting rockets people wouldn't be dying. If Israel wanted to commit genocide, they would have already wiped them out.
Their religious book says them to do so, on their way to conquer Promised Land. Also hamas was created in 1987, israel in 1948.

Last edited by Ottomania (2009-01-06 11:23:58)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6813|USA

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Omg you really don't want to answer my question.  SO they lived there for generations and it's not their land?  Is the state you live in not "your" land?  American land?   It mean that if the world decide that a group of eskimos is now the owner of whatever state you live in the US, you will be fine with it?  wtf lowing i know you would be pissed.. 

Im not side stepping anything.. i'm looking into the root of the problem..  If a big guy keep bullying a small kid in school and after years of bullying the small kid decide to reply one day and knock the bully out with a baseball bat.. will you blame the small kid for fighting back?
I would fight, but it is a different situation than what is happening in that region. The JEws belong there as much as anyone else.

I agree with you, but I view the Jews as the "small kid" and the Arabs and Muslims as the bully. SO does history.
I have no problem with Jews living there, but they need to respect the people already there.. Arab-Israelis are second class citizens and i see no reason how that would change if by miracle peace was achieved.  It's a jewish state, we both know that they don't want to give the same rights to the muslims living in Israel.. damn i'm not even sure that arab-israeli have the right to vote in israeli elections. Who wants to live like that on the their own land? And what about an independant Palestine state?  Who wants to live surrounded by a wall?

And btw a small kid with F-16s and nuclear weapons is no longer a small kid.. he's a big fcking huge badass motherfcker.
Do you not find it hard to respect anyone that has "wiping you off of the face of the earth" as their sole motivation? It is a Jewsih state, but we both know that the Arabs and Muslims will destroy Israel the first real chance they get. IE as soon as Israel lets their gaurd down.

Don't blame Israel for being stronger than the bully dumb enough to pick of fight.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Ottomania wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

yes, they can be too.

native americans?
Their religious book says them to do so, on their way to conquer Promised Land. Also hamas was created in 1987, israel in 1948.
So you are saying the Koran is not a book of peace and understanding, but a guide to send suicide bombers into markets and shoot rockets at civilians?

The terrorism toward the Jews has been going on since before 1987, they just had a different name.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6763|132 and Bush

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

lowing wrote:

Do you not find it hard to respect anyone that has "wiping you off of the face of the earth" as their sole motivation? It is a Jewsih state, but we both know that the Arabs and Muslims will destroy Israel the first real chance they get. IE as soon as Israel lets their gaurd down.

Don't blame Israel for being stronger than the bully dumb enough to pick of fight.
They are not dumb lowing. They know exactly what they are doing. They realize people only look one step behind.. not two. Just look at the support hamas gets by inviting return fire on their own people.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
jord

Kmarion wrote:

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

They are not dumb lowing. They know exactly what they are doing. They realize people only look one step behind.. not two. Just look at the support hamas gets by inviting return fire on their own people.
Kinda failing since the UN aren't helping and support for either side is divided. Hamas are hardly getting all the support they thought they would. They're now going to lose 95% of their members for the sake of a few nobody's around the world's support. That's dumb.

Last edited by jord (2009-01-06 11:34:19)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6813|USA

Kmarion wrote:

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

Then maybe, faced with that fact, Israel is due for some appreciation as to what they are up against.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6360

lowing wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

lowing wrote:

Building settlements and destroying olive groves even during "peace time" (see West Bank) does not help to remove that feeling.

But remember, not all arab want Israel wiped off the face of the earth and not all israeli want to crush palestine.  I even have one syrian coworker who is pro Israel..  The Israelis doctors saved his dad who was critically wounded during the war of 1967.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6683|Istanbul-Turkey

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

So you are saying the Koran is not a book of peace and understanding, but a guide to send suicide bombers into markets and shoot rockets at civilians?

The terrorism toward the Jews has been going on since before 1987, they just had a different name.
So are you saying that Hitler had reasons to massacre Jews  so he can be right? And Israel can bomb innocent palestinians because Hamas uses them as a shield?

Killing civilians cant have any excuses.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Ottomania wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

So are you saying that Hitler had reasons to massacre Jews  so he can be right? And Israel can bomb innocent palestinians because Hamas uses them as a shield?

Killing civilians cant have any excuses.

Jews lost their humanity 65 years ago.
WTF, are you talking about? Who brought up hitler?

And your saying Jews aren't human so its ok to kill them?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard