.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6518|The Twilight Zone

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

I think a whole bunch of countries should symbolically put a biiiiiiiig bomb right on the borderline.
Someone should build another Berlin wall there
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6470|North Carolina

sergeriver wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Totally agree with you there.  Israel should have gone into Gaza and kill the militants, not innocent civilians.  Oh, I forgot, collateral, yup.
When the militants hide among civilians, collateral is inevitable.

When some of the civilians aid and abet the militants, they bring death and destruction upon themselves.

Granted, giving some of the land back would neutralize some of the radicalism.
I hate all terrorists, despite where they are from.  The thing is people are desperate, and sometimes they follow the wrong leader.  Granted, they made their own choices.  But Israel still should take care of innocent civilians.  If it did, the whole world would support them.
I disagree.  I'm not the type that often sides with Israel, but there are some people who really won't be satisfied until Israel is wiped off of the map.

I think the more sensible people of Palestine and of the Arab world would relent some in their hate and attacks if Israel gave back some of the land to the Palestinians, but I don't think the situation is optimistic enough for true peace....  ever.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6557|Connecticut

.Sup wrote:

lol big ego
I'm making a funny. But seriously so many lands have been given and taken. If we give the US back to Britain will they return it to the Natives? Will Japan give Okinawa back to the Kingdom? Will the former SS agents leave Chili? (jking) Will France surrender to everyone in Europe that has conquered them? (serious). Australia= England? Africa= erm, nevermind you can keep it.
Malloy must go
Turquoise
O Canada

deeznutz1245 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

lol big ego
I'm making a funny. But seriously so many lands have been given and taken. If we give the US back to Britain will they return it to the Natives? Will Japan give Okinawa back to the Kingdom? Will the former SS agents leave Chili? (jking) Will France surrender to everyone in Europe that has conquered them? (serious). Australia= England? Africa= erm, nevermind you can keep it.
At best, land is a bargaining chip.  Giving back some of the land would neutralize some of the conflict.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6822|Argentina

Turquoise wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

When the militants hide among civilians, collateral is inevitable.

When some of the civilians aid and abet the militants, they bring death and destruction upon themselves.

Granted, giving some of the land back would neutralize some of the radicalism.
I hate all terrorists, despite where they are from.  The thing is people are desperate, and sometimes they follow the wrong leader.  Granted, they made their own choices.  But Israel still should take care of innocent civilians.  If it did, the whole world would support them.
I disagree.  I'm not the type that often sides with Israel, but there are some people who really won't be satisfied until Israel is wiped off of the map.

I think the more sensible people of Palestine and of the Arab world would relent some in their hate and attacks if Israel gave back some of the land to the Palestinians, but I don't think the situation is optimistic enough for true peace....  ever.
Well, those people who want to wipe Israel off of the world are stupid or terrorists themselves.  What really matters is to stop this senseless war and the suffering of the Palestinians, who live in the worst humanitarian conditions.
.Sup
be nice

deeznutz1245 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

lol big ego
But it happened in modern history after WW2 which should be a reminder never to make war again.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6826

Turquoise wrote:

Giving back some of the land would neutralize some of the conflict.
until the next time.  then the next.  then the next...............................................
.Sup
be nice

usmarine wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

until the next time.  then the next.  then the next...............................................
Or give them everything back and there will be no next time
Turquoise
O Canada

usmarine wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

You have to start somewhere.  Ultimately, it comes down to the percentage of people willing to attack you rather than eliminating every last militant.  There comes a point where the percentage is small enough to manage via traditional security measures.  Obviously, that percentage has not been reached yet, but giving back some of the land would work towards that.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6826

here we go, why dont we just move all the arabs to antarctica.  see, problem solved.

https://www.adrants.com/images/easy_button.jpg
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6826

.Sup wrote:

nothing to give back.  it aint theirs anymore.  deal with it or move to africa where the borders change every 5 minutes.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6822|Argentina

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

As much as I'd like to believe that, I don't think it will ever happen.  Even if Israel gave all the land back the Arabs would try to destroy it.  The problem here is that Israel isn't helping the situation.
deeznutz1245
+483|6557|Connecticut

usmarine wrote:

here we go, why dont we just move all the arabs to antarctica.  see, problem solved.

Fixed.
Malloy must go
.Sup
be nice

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

nothing to give back.  it aint theirs anymore.  deal with it or move to africa where the borders change every 5 minutes.
Serge yeah I think so too, their ego is just too big to do anything like that. They don't even acknowledge this land is Palestinian.
deeznutz1245
+483|6557|Connecticut

.Sup wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

lol big ego
But it happened in modern history after WW2 which should be a reminder never to make war again.
True. Why dont we ever discuss Okinawa though? They were their own nation, surrendered to the US and then the US gave them to Japan. That happened in 1972 I believe.
Malloy must go
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6826

.Sup wrote:

They don't even acknowledge this land is Palestinian.
because it isnt.  do you know how stupid you sound right now?
.Sup
be nice

deeznutz1245 wrote:

.Sup wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

True. Why dont we ever discuss Okinawa though? They were their own nation, surrendered to the US and then the US gave them to Japan. That happened in 1972 I believe.
Make a thread about it, I love discussing WW2, might learn something new as I don't know much about that part of the history.
.Sup
be nice

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

isn't theirs anymore, yes
I don't think I sound stupid mandarin. If Israel says that land is theirs that doesn't mean it really is.
Turquoise
O Canada

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

To the Palestinians, it is.

Officially, Israel owns it, but if the majority of a populace doesn't recognize it as such, conflicts arise.

Look at Kosovo.  Officially, it's a sovereign nation, but a lot of the world still doesn't recognize it as such, including Serbia.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6826

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

I don't think I sound stupid mandarin. If Israel says that land is theirs that doesn't mean it really is.
the UN, CIA, NATO, etc have the borders drawn and recognize israel.  what more do you need?  this 'anymore" crap is just plain retarded.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6822|Argentina

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

Serge yeah I think so too, their ego is just too big to do anything like that. They don't even acknowledge this land is Palestinian.
But this is a two sides conflict.  Both are to blame.  I just can't admit Israel, killing innocent people, when they can take control with the IDF's, taking out every single militant, instead of sending a shower of bombs killing everyone regardless of being militants, civilians, children or women.  That's what I can tolerate from Israel, the fault of respect for human life.
jord
+2,382|6743|The North, beyond the wall.
You know what's easier than finding homes for millions of Israelis, installing a new government, displacing lots of businesses and money?

Fighting for a shitty bit of land and taking a few inaccurate rocket attacks. And that's why nothing will change. End.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6685|London, England

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

So who's is it? I think it's nobodies, the Palestinians are more or less Arabs, and the Jews are just Polaks/Germans who converted or maybe inter-breeded with real Jews. None of which are native to that land. So just blast them all away and leave it empty, maybe Dinner Jacket is onto something
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6822|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

.Sup wrote:

usmarine wrote:

the UN, CIA, NATO, etc have the borders drawn and recognize israel.  what more do you need?  this 'anymore" crap is just plain retarded.
The UN recognizes '67 borders.  They should let Pals take those lands and make their own free government.
deeznutz1245
+483|6557|Connecticut

.Sup wrote:

Make a thread about it, I love discussing WW2, might learn something new as I don't know much about that part of the history.
Lol, no. I have seen where the WW2 threads go in this place and I want nothin to do with it. I offer the same response Peter Griffin gave to Helen Hunt when she offered her proposal.
Malloy must go

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard