AutralianChainsaw
+65|6261

usmarine wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Yeah, blame everything on religion itself. It motivates these people 100%. Not the people who use religion as propaganda to fuel certain people and get them to do what they want.

Take religion out and people will find another form of propaganda(Well, take religion out and we would still be stuck in the 16th century-scientifically).
listen mr commonsense.  they is NO motivation other than religion that can get someone to strap bombs to their chests and go blow up a pizza shop.
How about fighting for your land and the freedom of your people? Is it a good motivation?

Btw last suicide bomber to hit Israel was in 2005..  4 years ago.. use another argument.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6824

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

usmarine wrote:

12/f/taiwan wrote:

Yeah, blame everything on religion itself. It motivates these people 100%. Not the people who use religion as propaganda to fuel certain people and get them to do what they want.

Take religion out and people will find another form of propaganda(Well, take religion out and we would still be stuck in the 16th century-scientifically).
listen mr commonsense.  they is NO motivation other than religion that can get someone to strap bombs to their chests and go blow up a pizza shop.
How about fighting for your land and the freedom of your people? Is it a good motivation?

Btw last suicide bomber to hit Israel was in 2005..  4 years ago.. use another argument.
hey look who showed up.  its the aussie nazi.  funny you only show up in threads about israel.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6820|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Your point?
it aint worth discussing or arguing about.  why dont you get that?
Well, let's leave them alone and let's pretend nothing happened.  Good solution.  I know that making threads on internet forums isn't a solution either.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6824

sergeriver wrote:

Well, let's leave them alone and let's pretend nothing happened.
yes.  actually, i prefer that.  we do it with africa and other parts of the world, so why not here?  oh wait, i know why.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6820|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

yes.  actually, i prefer that.  we do it with africa and other parts of the world, so why not here?  oh wait, i know why.
Why?  btw, did you leave a lol karma?  LBP still is selling, but yeah, it failed to sell what I said.

Last edited by sergeriver (2008-12-27 07:18:56)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6824

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Why?  btw, did you leave a lol karma?
Why?  because it cant be solved, so fuck it.

no i didnt karma you.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6820|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no i didnt karma you.
I was asking about the second part of your statement.  You said "we do it with africa and other parts of the world, so why not here?  oh wait, i know why".  I want to know the answer.  Just for the record I started a lot of threads about Somalia, Zimbabwe, Darfur, but you had no problem with those.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6824

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

no i didnt karma you.
I was asking about the second part of your statement.  You said "we do it with africa and other parts of the world, so why not here?  oh wait, i know why".  I want to know the answer.  Just for the record I started a lot of threads about Somalia, Zimbabwe, Darfur, but you had no problem with those.
because of the jews.  you know why.

oh, and because those threads rarely go anywhere.  which also proves my point again.  and yes i did call that area a failed civilization.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-12-27 07:23:18)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6727|NT, like Mick Dundee

usmarine wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

usmarine wrote:

hey look who showed up.  its the aussie nazi.  funny you only show up in threads about israel.
GTFO he's not an Aussie.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6824

Flecco wrote:

usmarine wrote:

AutralianChainsaw wrote:

GTFO he's not an Aussie.
oh yes he is.  and he likes chainsaws.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6820|Argentina

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine wrote:

no i didnt karma you.
because of the jews.  you know why.

oh, and because those threads rarely go anywhere.  which also proves my point again.
What's with the Jews?  It has nothing to do with them.  I point my finger at Israel's government and Palestinian terrorists, which are pretty much the same.  And maybe you forgot it, but half of my family is Jew, so I don't have a problem with them.  I'm agnostic and don't give two flying fucks for Religion, so meh.
jord
+2,382|6740|The North, beyond the wall.

usmarine wrote:

Flecco wrote:

usmarine wrote:

GTFO he's not an Aussie.
oh yes he is.  and he likes chainsaws.
Don't bait it, for fucks sake I'll karma you everyday, just don't give it a reason to post here. Please.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6824

sergeriver wrote:

What's with the Jews?  It has nothing to do with them.  I point my finger at Israel's government and Palestinian terrorists, which are pretty much the same.  And maybe you forgot it, but half of my family is Jew, so I don't have a problem with them.  I'm agnostic and don't give two flying fucks for Religion, so meh.
people only care about this subject because of the jews.  nobody truly gives a rats ass about some tribe in africa.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6591|Global Command

CameronPoe wrote:

To be fair this is a pretty legitimate military response to a barrage of rockets following a ceasefire Hamas wouldn't extend.
Thanks Cam, for using your head more than your heart.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6612|UK

usmarine wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

people only care about this subject because of the jews.  nobody truly gives a rats ass about some tribe in africa.
''Give the people what they want''.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6467|North Carolina
Israelis kill Palestinians, Palestinians kill Israelis....   nothing new here.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6663|132 and Bush

...after 200+ rocket attacks over the last week. Hamas made it clear that they wanted war. Hamas gets its war.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6824

terrorist
SealXo
+309|6598
Israel - fuck yeah
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6824

https://unimaps.com/flags-mideast/israel-flag.gif
jord
+2,382|6740|The North, beyond the wall.
I've been thinking about booking a flight over to that place to join in with some good fighting, don't know the language though...
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6516|The Twilight Zone
https://fleshisgrass.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/ensign.jpg
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6824

thats the spirit.  fuck hamas.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard