jord
+2,382|6713|The North, beyond the wall.
Seriously Israel aren't going to respond with exactly the same force Hamas have used. The rules of war are not "Okay right I'll send 200 rockets into your city, you can only send 200 back though, deal?". Israel is hitting back at a weaker enemy with more force, rightly so too. If Israelis are getting inaccurate rockets fired at them everyday they're not going to respond by doing the same, they're going to use their advantage of a stronger, technically superior military.

Here endith the criticism of how much force Israel is allowed you use.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6798|d

jord wrote:

Seriously Israel aren't going to respond with exactly the same force Hamas have used. The rules of war are not "Okay right I'll send 200 rockets into your city, you can only send 200 back though, deal?". Israel is hitting back at a weaker enemy with more force, rightly so too. If Israelis are getting inaccurate rockets fired at them everyday they're not going to respond by doing the same, they're going to use their advantage of a stronger, technically superior military.

They should use a nuke you say ?
jord

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

Nuclear proliferation treaties prevent that. Fortunately there are no "Give only what you get" treaties around.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6798|d

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

Nuclear proliferation treaties prevent that. Fortunately there are no "Give only what you get" treaties around.
shhhhhh...no one is suppose to know isreal has nukes.

Edit:

Also why should the NPT prevent that ? Isreal like some other countries are NOT part of the NPT.

Last edited by mafia996630 (2008-12-30 11:37:37)

jord

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Edit:

Also why should the NPT prevent that ? Isreal like some other countries are NOT part of the NPT.
We can debate it but I'm pretty sure we both no Israel will never, ever use a Nuke there. There is no reason to, and there is too many reasons against
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6798|d

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

Edit:

We can debate it but I'm pretty sure we both no Israel will never, ever use a Nuke there. There is no reason to, and there is too many reasons against
Here start-ith(get it ?) the criticism of how much force Israel is allowed you use.
jord

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

Edit:

Here start-ith(get it ?) the criticism of how much force Israel is allowed you use.
Not really, since I just pointed out that no war is a case of "lets agree on how many soldiers we will each kill in this battle beforehand".

Oh and your sig it too big.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6798|d

jord wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

jord wrote:

Not really, since I just pointed out that no war is a case of "lets agree on how many soldiers we will each kill in this battle beforehand".

Oh and your sig it too big.
Although i agree with you that no war is the case of "lets agree on how many soldiers we will each kill in this battle beforehand", they are limits. Lets forget everything for a second and think, is it ok to shoot at kids who have been trowing stones even with a rubber bullet ? i don't think it is. So lets continue criticizing isreal for being heavy handed?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6792|Argentina
Fuck Palestinians and Israelis.  I'm done with them.  I'm losing money coz of this since many passengers are cancelling their trip to the Middle East.  I'll ask for reparations to Hamas and Israel.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6258|Escea

FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6446|'Murka

He was obviously Israeli military/govt.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6656|London, England
lol war
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6798|d
wow, i had that kind of firework once.
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6798|d

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol war
sure is a funny thing.
https://www.image-upload.net/images/8swwdz0kwe9p2pmxwpa.jpg

Last edited by mafia996630 (2009-01-01 15:20:01)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6141|eXtreme to the maX

mafia996630 wrote:

sure is a funny thing.
Shhh you're not allowed to see things as they are here.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6522|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

Dilbert_X wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

sure is a funny thing.
Oh and the Palestinians are little angels?
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6798|d

SgtHeihn wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

mafia996630 wrote:

sure is a funny thing.
ant you message suppose to be ?

"Oh and hamas are little angels?"
jord

mafia996630 wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

lol war
sure is a funny thing.
http://www.image-upload.net/images/8sww … pmxwpa.jpg
Would be 1 fifth of a whole funny if he actually looked like a terrorist...

Oh and Hamas suck at shooting rockets.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

mafia996630 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

ant you message suppose to be ?

"Oh and hamas are little angels?"
You seem to buy into the poor little oppressed Palestinian thing, so lets break it down.

The people Under Fatah are not being bombed, they are actually working toward living in harmony.

The people that cheered as the TERRORIST HAMAS (who is dedicated to the destruction of Israel) seized control from the ELECTED Palestinian President, and continued to launch rockets. Now they are getting the shit bombed outta them....... It doesn't take a genius, but stopping rockets=no bombing.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SgtHein wrote:

Please point out anything the Palestinians did to anyone before the Israelis started ethnically cleansing them from their land.
Hamas, and Hezbollah, are reactions to Israeli atrocities.
You can thank the Israelis for bringing terror to the ME, and the rest of the world.

SgtHein wrote:

The people that cheered as the TERRORIST HAMAS (who is dedicated to the destruction of Israel) seized control from the ELECTED Palestinian President, and continued to launch rockets.
And Israel is dedicated to the destruction of Palestine, what do you expect the Palestinians to do?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-01-01 17:44:55)

jord

Dilbert_X wrote:

SgtHein wrote:

Please point out anything the Palestinians did to anyone before the Israelis started ethnically cleansing them from their land.
You can thank the Israelis for bringing terror to the ME, and the rest of the world.

SgtHein wrote:

The people that cheered as the TERRORIST HAMAS (who is dedicated to the destruction of Israel) seized control from the ELECTED Palestinian President, and continued to launch rockets.
And Israel is dedicated to the destruction of Palestine, what do you expect the Palestinians to do?
Not launch rocket attacks and don't give Israel a reason to attack?
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

Dilbert_X wrote:

SgtHein wrote:

I do have a thread that I made awhile back, but I am about to eat, so I am not going to browse for it, showing that attacks started before Israel was declared a country. Oh and not to mention, the very day they were granted independence they were attack(well before any so called "ethnic cleansing" began) by their "peace loving" Arab neighbors.

edit:

Dilbert_X wrote:

And Israel is dedicated to the destruction of hamas, what do you expect the Palestinians to do? Get rid of hamas!!!
fixed for you

oh, and I take the time to spell your name right, so please afford me the same courtesy.

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2009-01-01 17:52:58)

mikkel
+383|6636

SgtHeihn wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

SgtHein wrote:

I do have a thread that I made awhile back, but I am about to eat, so I am not going to browse for it, showing that attacks started before Israel was declared a country. Oh and not to mention, the very day they were granted independence they were attack(well before any so called "ethnic cleansing" began) by their "peace loving" Arab neighbors.
You do know that the basis for the state of Israel was Jewish terrorism, right? The conflict didn't start all of a sudden the day Israel was formed.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SgtHein wrote:

that attacks started before Israel was declared a country
Thats well known, the ethnic cleansing, and the zionist terror attacks, started well before Israel was declared a country.
They brought the concept of terrorism to what was previously an agrarian community.
Like I said, you can thank the Israelis for giving the Islamics the idea, and most of the methods.

SgtHein wrote:

the very day they were granted independence they were attack(well before any so called "ethnic cleansing" began) by their "peace loving" Arab neighbors
Their arab neighbours were simply protecting their arab brothers from the injustice of having their country stolen from them, and the ethnic cleansing started well before that.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2009-01-01 17:53:59)

SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
You know what this argument gets old

I HOPE ISRAEL WIPES GAZA FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH, THEN BREAKS OFF INTO THE MED SO YOU JACKASSES MOVE ON

Oh and where are their loving Arab brethren now? The US gives more aid to the Palestinians then all the Arab countries combined.

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2009-01-01 17:57:19)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard