CrazeD
+368|6684|Maine

Uzique wrote:

To be honest America should have metal/gun detectors of some sort in all public place entrances, period. Right to 'bear-arms' and all that riffraff is good in ideal concept, but should be moderated appropriately in actual society. There's absolutely no lawful or rightful reason to carry a weapon into a public place- selfdefense or not. This asshole shouldn't have even been allowed to carry the gun into a crowded cinema in the first place. Recklessness and generally turning a blind-eye to guns is probably why there are so many damned public shootings in America in the first place.
Yeah, so you'll have to arrive at the movie theater three hours early while you get strip searched cause your belt buckle set an alarm off.

No thanks.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

Uzique wrote:

Recklessness and generally turning a blind-eye to guns is probably why there are so many damned public
what blind eye?  its in the news you numpty.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6579|Mountains of NC

m3thod wrote:

whats stopping someone who has the legal right to bear arms from taking their weapon into a crowded public place?

ATG wrote:

It would have ended better if some old lady with a CCW had shoot the asswipe dead when he chucked his popcorn.
CCW can't carry in building that you have to pay admission
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6208|Winland

People carry weapons because other people carry weapons. America's gun laws might've been good in the 19th century, but they don't work anymore. The age of shotgun weddings and cowboys has passed. And quite a while ago, too.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6773

Freezer7Pro wrote:

The age of cowboys has passed.
guess you have never been to montana or south dakota.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6577|England

usmarine wrote:

Snake wrote:

I thought Philadelphia was already a haven for gun lunatics and murderers anyway. Or is that just the BBC? Perhaps its just me, but my first thoughts were 3 words:
Only in America.
yes that would figure to be your first three words.  when i hear of some teen being stabbed, i think of england so....
Ah ha! I agree tbh
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6231|Phoenix, AZ
I wonder if he finished watching the movie...
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6576|Area 51

CrazeD wrote:

Uzique wrote:

To be honest America should have metal/gun detectors of some sort in all public place entrances, period. Right to 'bear-arms' and all that riffraff is good in ideal concept, but should be moderated appropriately in actual society. There's absolutely no lawful or rightful reason to carry a weapon into a public place- selfdefense or not. This asshole shouldn't have even been allowed to carry the gun into a crowded cinema in the first place. Recklessness and generally turning a blind-eye to guns is probably why there are so many damned public shootings in America in the first place.
Yeah, so you'll have to arrive at the movie theater three hours early while you get strip searched cause your belt buckle set an alarm off.

No thanks.
Exactly, just get rid of the guns. There is no need whatsoever to carry around a fucking gun.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard