Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6714|Wherever the F**k i feel like
i found a new bf2 stat finder to compare to bf2s and it say there is Service award medal, Courage award medal, and valor award medal, and night vision comabt badge. Also it says you have to have 25 hours not 5 hours for service ribbons in sf
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6677|Kingswood Country
Care to provide a link/details/screenshot at least so that the setup can be critiqued?
Lib-Sl@yer
+32|6714|Wherever the F**k i feel like
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
shitty fileplanet....
JAMER
+3|6674
Yah, I noticed this yesterday and according to every stats webpage I have found so far, no one makes any mention of these badges and awards.  Nor do they mention how many hours it requires to get the ribbons for each team.  This stat program on fileplanet is the only place I've seen that shows 25 hours for each team.
divided
Clear!
+3|6774
interesting

Last edited by divided (2006-02-03 13:32:45)

DTAC
+9|6742
Forget FilePlanet. You can get it here: http://code.movedesign.de/index.php?action=bfsv

*** Just installed it. Damn fine program. ***

Last edited by DTAC (2006-02-04 14:25:55)

masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6718|Veenendaal, The Netherlands

Lib-Sl@yer wrote:

i found a new bf2 stat finder to compare to bf2s and it say there is Service award medal, Courage award medal, and valor award medal, and night vision comabt badge. Also it says you have to have 25 hours not 5 hours for service ribbons in sf
Forget the 25 hours with sf army's, i have 26 hours with the SAS and NO FUCKING ribbon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard