SteikeTa
+153|6756|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

SgtHeihn wrote:

Holy fuck, get over this stupid shit.
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w285 … thread.jpg
Like you wrote: Gotta love the free fucking country concept.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6295|eng

Toilet Sex wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

im best pilot in eu
im best inf in eu
lets be best players in eu together

actually we need a best vodnik driver then i think we're good to go
#rekt
zeddius
+5|5716

Akaorcram wrote:

Hell over close this Thread.....

here MY list: (only activ flying pilots listed!)

1: Zeqtr
2: Zvelo
3: xxDom
4: Akaorcram
5: EDDIE_PL
6: Fin_Jetwhore
7: Nuke
8: Criass
9: Markku/aka anaboll
10: Zeddius
11: 121155
12: Mr.White
13: Lazyshooter
14: Thunder
15: Tokei3
Normally dont bother with answering these kind of threads. But nice to see you have a high opinion on yourself Akaocram.  I would love to see zeqtr make a list, cause he has flown against all and beaten all, and i would give his list most credit. I can only comment on the players listed here and my ranking in accordance with them.

I beat Criass, approx same lvl as anaboll, nuke i dont know, and akaocram....i have flown against you just abit. But nice to see you claim to be so much better ;P I wont try and put you on the list, as i dont know....but you are def. not on #4.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5603|Dublin, Ireland

zeddius wrote:

Akaorcram wrote:

Normally dont bother with answering these kind of threads. But nice to see you have a high opinion on yourself Akaocram.  I would love to see zeqtr make a list, cause he has flown against all and beaten all, and i would give his list most credit. I can only comment on the players listed here and my ranking in accordance with them.

I beat Criass, approx same lvl as anaboll, nuke i dont know, and akaocram....i have flown against you just abit. But nice to see you claim to be so much better ;P I wont try and put you on the list, as i dont know....but you are def. not on #4.
I've flown against you mate, and from what I've seen from you its clear Akaorcam does not have a clue what hes talking about. You not better than Hgjw or anabol, lmao to the max man...

Check my list, I think it's a little more accurate.

Oisín | Irishpride wrote:

No.

In my opinion, the best PILOTS (including stunting, dogfighting & conquest matches) are/were (in the time I have played BF2):

1: Zeqtr <3
2: Kylling
3: Rabbit
4: vZelo
5: Phantom
6: Lucien/Sarge
7: xXDom
8: Irishpride
9: Star-3
10: Serhend
11: Eddie
12: Zeddius
13: Undertaker
14: Nuke
15: White
16: Flyjet
17: Behemoth
18: Oakleaves
19: Akaorccam
20: Shug

I think this list is more accurate than the ones stated.

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-01-05 06:16:12)

Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6295|eng
1. Mint
2. Mint
3. Mint
4. Mint
5. Mint

etc
#rekt
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6335|England

Mint Sauce wrote:

1. Shadow
2. Shadow
3. Shadow
4. Shadow
5. Shadow

etc
I always knew you cared :')
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6295|eng

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

1. Shadow
2. Shadow
3. Shadow
4. Shadow
5. Shadow

etc
Tell you what.

1. Mint
2. Shadow
3. Mint
4. Shadow

etc
#rekt
battlejim
+1|5611|Air
#List Update#
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6335|England

Mint Sauce wrote:

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

1. Shadow
2. Shadow
3. Shadow
4. Shadow
5. Shadow

etc
Tell you what.

1. Mint
2. Shadow
3. Mint
4. Shadow

etc
I wants to be number 1
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6295|eng

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Tell you what.

1. Mint
2. Shadow
3. Mint
4. Shadow

etc
I wants to be number 1
YOU CANNOT
#rekt
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6335|England

Mint Sauce wrote:

ShadowsStrike wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Tell you what.

1. Mint
2. Shadow
3. Mint
4. Shadow

etc
I wants to be number 1
YOU CANNOT
Can too! 
1. Shadow
2. Mint
3. Shadow
4. Mint

See?!
Akaorcram
+3|5604

zeddius wrote:

Akaorcram wrote:

I've flown against you mate, and from what I've seen from you its clear Akaorcam does not have a clue what hes talking about. You not better than Hgjw or anabol, lmao to the max man...

Check my list, I think it's a little more accurate.

No.

In my opinion, the best PILOTS (including stunting, dogfighting & conquest matches) are/were (in the time I have played BF2):

1: Zeqtr <3
2: Kylling
3: Rabbit
4: vZelo
5: Phantom
6: Lucien/Sarge
7: xXDom
8: Irishpride
9: Star-3
10: Serhend
11: Eddie
13: Undertaker
14: Nuke
15: White
16: Flyjet
17: Behemoth
18: Oakleaves
19: Akaorccam
20: Shug

I think this list is more accurate than the ones stated.
Hell over use ur brakes thanks ... what list is that? And wow what counts how you did fly in the past if you lose in the present....  i beat at least half of your list Irish and Rabbit was at his top unbeatable and now close this thread
And my first list are only ACTIV ACTIV flying pilots listed.

I made posts ago a 2nd list that is very similar to irishs list

All time list (MY LIST i dont fly so long)

1: Rabbit (as the fact after 2 weeks flying beat the nr1 at that time)
2: Zeqtr
3: Kylling
4: Flyjetandkill
5: Star3
6: Catch|Cali (even he was never outskilled he was kinda good)
7: Irishpride
8: Serhend
9: EDDIE_PL
10: Zvelo
11: xXDomination
13: Mr White
14: Undertaker
15: Akaorcram

I like this list like the EA List of the "best pilots" ..... i have 4 stars high SKILLLLLLLLLLLLLZ xD lol

Last edited by Akaorcram (2009-01-05 07:54:14)

Fin_jet
+4|5697|Finland
Hmm i think i myself have some word power here aswell. My list will consider guys who i have fought in past (like i havent fought zVelo so i will not put him in my list.

1. Zeqtr (for sure)
2. Rabbit (had couple foughts with him when he Was rusty and he still pwned)
3. xXDom Probably Deservers this place.
4. Eddie
5. Mby me dunno / akaocram / Zeddius
6. Anaboll
7. Criass / 12115 / Toxin

I have fought ya irish mby once long time ago so cant tell how good you rly are.
Akaocram ur list sucks <3
im done ;P
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6661|pimelteror.de
Why don´t you join my Wake Airshow Server and all prove you are worth to be in that list?

85.25.145.23:16567

Fin_jet
+4|5697|Finland
Im playing pimelterror serv couple times a day keep it up
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6295|eng
the pt =c@t= server has the worst autoadmin ever

since when does killing someone by the burnt apc count as spawnkilling
#rekt
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6661|pimelteror.de
that mistake by a beta version of autoadmin really did hurt your feelings? get over it... and btw we are talking about another server...
battlejim
+1|5611|Air
What counts when someone loses in the present? Lol?

Rabbit doesn't even play anymore, so if he shows up one day on your wake airshow servers and you dogfight him and win you will declare that you are better than him?

Everything counts if you are asking.

Haven't heard of your name myself, but only throughout these lists Akaorcam.

Zeddius though is a pilot I've been hearing about in the last 3 years. Not that he is the best, elitest or "better"est but that he is there.
It is pretty normal when he gets annoyed and he wasn't even quite angry.
Oisín | Irishpride
Banned
+118|5603|Dublin, Ireland
The list at the moment is very good/accurate.

EDIT: Akaorcam thinks anybody who uses brakes (uses the de-acceleration butten) is a noob, because of course in real life the pilots don't use brakes. Fail more please. Hgjw, thus you are not on my list, as I have never really DF'd you, but I know alot of people that have if you know what I mean.

BTW I remember Zeddius pooning me in a public server about a year ago, he is not given the respect he deserves tbh.

Last edited by Oisín | Irishpride (2009-01-05 10:18:33)

aimless
+166|6134|Texas
You can't get mad at the way people fly, brakes, stall, etc. If it works for them, it works.

As for those lists, put me right above nuke I wish I had my computer so I could fly more. Nice to see all these other pilots.
Akaorcram
+3|5604

The list at the moment is very good/accurate.

EDIT: Akaorcam thinks anybody who uses brakes (uses the de-acceleration butten) is a noob, because of course in real life the pilots don't use brakes. Fail more please. Hgjw, thus you are not on my list, as I have never really DF'd you, but I know alot of people that have if you know what I mean.

BTW I remember Zeddius pooning me in a public server about a year ago, he is not given the respect he deserves tbh.
Please dont compare bf2 with a real world.... please dont do it its game.

And yes use rudder to slow down.
Yes i dont fly very long but still i come fly 2 weeks and after months i reach the top (whatever) but idc and just play this game for FUN and not to jerk of on lists. If someone is realy better then me only way you can improve yourself
Please close this now and fight me if you want to and dont wine then thanks @ Irishpride my movie wahha xD

Last edited by Akaorcram (2009-01-05 10:52:50)

Catch|Phantom
+3|6181|Norway
The best pilots to fly in bf2 flew a long time ago, and the pilots of today cannot match their skill. That is my honest opinion. The days when Spitzbueb, mcmt, me and cali flew, that is the era of good Bf2 pilots. I am not saying that todays pilots suck, bucause they most definetely don't. I am just saying that if I met whomever is the best pilot half a year ago, he would probably beat me, but if i had the skill i had back in the old days (one and a half year ago or so), then he would lose.

My list of the best pilots throughout bf2 history is:

Spitzbueb
Mcmt
Califragilistic
Woo
[Unknown american pilot i met in tournament 2v2]
Ulfivan
Star-3
4ssault
Rabbit
Shithead
Zeqtr

This list is without placing myself, but fact of the matter is that i beat Spitzbueb 10-8 and mcmt 10-6, both on Kubra Dam. Sorry for anyone I may have forgot, a long time since i flew and my memory is beginning to fade
Fin_jet
+4|5697|Finland
Tournament required so we can see who pwns who ? since when was last one Tgns failed completly.
i see where you coming from irish you werent in my list so no hard feelings.
I dont care how ppl rly fly but it can be some times rly annoying to guy brake when u wasted time to get behind him .
zeddius
+5|5716

Catch|Phantom wrote:

The best pilots to fly in bf2 flew a long time ago, and the pilots of today cannot match their skill. That is my honest opinion. The days when Spitzbueb, mcmt, me and cali flew, that is the era of good Bf2 pilots. I am not saying that todays pilots suck, bucause they most definetely don't. I am just saying that if I met whomever is the best pilot half a year ago, he would probably beat me, but if i had the skill i had back in the old days (one and a half year ago or so), then he would lose.

My list of the best pilots throughout bf2 history is:

Spitzbueb
Mcmt
Califragilistic
Woo
Ulfivan
Star-3
4ssault
Rabbit
Shithead
Zeqtr

This list is without placing myself, but fact of the matter is that i beat Spitzbueb 10-8 and mcmt 10-6, both on Kubra Dam. Sorry for anyone I may have forgot, a long time since i flew and my memory is beginning to fade
woot, not listing me phantom ;P
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6374|California
I would like to consider team Warchild when my team vs them 12v12 on Zatar Wetlands and their jets rape the shit outta us and we lost our playoff spot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard