Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng
I still get no response when I say colony, I hear from Oak that he was good. (read: not colony2142, colony.)
#rekt
<|ARU|>F1N
+12|6135|Finland
Put me to the last place, when the list is complete :-)
0akleaves
+183|6612|Newcastle UK

Mint Sauce wrote:

I still get no response when I say colony, I hear from Oak that he was good. (read: not colony2142, colony.)
same player until i ended up with the colony account, colony 2142 just simply downed the jets then raped them, maybe not hard to do but you couldnt beat him in public unless 2 of you took off.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
zVelocity
+13|5920|California

0akleaves wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

same player until i ended up with the colony account, colony 2142 just simply downed the jets then raped them, maybe not hard to do but you couldnt beat him in public unless 2 of you took off.
except colony2142 called hacks on N2K lol...
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6285|eng

zVelocity wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

Takes absolutely nothing away from the fact that he was a brilliant public jet player, maybe that he was a bit immature and didn't like to loose.

Oak is it you that uses the colony account now?
#rekt
EDDIE_PL
+4|5935
happy new year  zvello is the best  
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6199
Zvelo Is Teh Best <3 but heidun is very close skilled with zvelo tbh! btw where is Heidun_from-Norway=D in the list?

Last edited by ZeqTr (2008-12-31 10:47:16)

B3ing u P4in
+4|5961
http://bf2s.com/player/91644838/

Best jet Pilot ever. He fly all jets good. Most F35. Dont talk sh*t here with your 1vs1 pilots. they make changes in game seatings. Its ridiculus. I saw pilots like akaorkram left the server cause the j10 was to strong for them and than making movies like they pwnd all j10 pilots. Kids movies are this
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6199
aha? your point is? public pilots beat dogfighting pilot! i TOTALLY AGREEEEEEEEEEEEE
B3ing u P4in
+4|5961
You can search for this player and try to beat him;) I know he is good at public and he is good in 1on1 too. Try to beat him;)
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6364|California
I'll give karma to whoever brags the most
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

Chedda is the best
0akleaves
+183|6612|Newcastle UK

B3ing u P4in wrote:

Best jet Pilot ever. He fly all jets good. Most F35. Dont talk sh*t here with your 1vs1 pilots. they make changes in game seatings. Its ridiculus. I saw pilots like akaorkram left the server cause the j10 was to strong for them and than making movies like they pwnd all j10 pilots. Kids movies are this
He was crap, killed him on oman, next please.

Mint Sauce wrote:

zVelocity wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

Takes absolutely nothing away from the fact that he was a brilliant public jet player, maybe that he was a bit immature and didn't like to loose.

dont use it as such lol but i have the pw.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6199
puh, Heidun-from-norway=D WILL BEAT HIM NP... because she knows how to steer a stick :XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
B3ing u P4in
+4|5961

0akleaves wrote:

B3ing u P4in wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

zVelocity wrote:

You killed him, oh i killed good players before and they killed me more times. Next plz
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6485|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Well my E-penis is bigger than your E-penis!
B3ing u P4in
+4|5961
Economy penis? whats this?
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6485|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

B3ing u P4in wrote:

https://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff63/Blackbandit3/2jbmjoh.gif
JoshP
Banned
+176|5688|Notts, UK

B3ing u P4in wrote:

you best be trolling
0akleaves
+183|6612|Newcastle UK

B3ing u P4in wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

B3ing u P4in wrote:

Mint Sauce wrote:

You killed him, oh i killed good players before and they killed me more times. Next plz
i havent flew in like a year, get him to go on xfire add mardgee, you can do it too, same time if you want makes no difference if i havent heard of them they arnt any good.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6760

JoshP wrote:

B3ing u P4in wrote:

you best be trolling
plus his name doesnt make sense
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6751|Toronto, ON
Patton hands down.
Alpha as fuck.
JoshP
Banned
+176|5688|Notts, UK

usmarine wrote:

JoshP wrote:

B3ing u P4in wrote:

you best be trolling
plus his name doesnt make sense
ye
B3ing u P4in
+4|5961

SgtHeihn wrote:

How long is yours?
JoshP
Banned
+176|5688|Notts, UK

B3ing u P4in wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

How long is yours?
gtfo urdoinitrong

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard