deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6512|Connecticut

cpt.fass1 wrote:

TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS and our country isn't even rebuilt yet? I really think that all of you can't even combat the OP because it's true and that is gut wrenching to me.
What is it exactly that needs to be built? The towers? That takes a little while I hope you realize. Even when our nation was financially "stable" we weren't building shit. Before we allocated our money to Iraq we still had homeless, ghettos, transit problems, unemployment, etc. Jesus H Christ, have you ever tried to go through Boston during the "Big Dig" ? You know, the one John Kerry was in charge of that crippled a cities transit system while he turned a blind eye to all of the mafia runned union corruption. The same guy who ran against Bush that could have been our president that wasn't even able to handle a construction site.
Malloy must go
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6715|NJ
I'm not the guy who knows 13 guys that's Sgthemiliea(what ever) I was making the comment on his post..

Thank you Seremaker, it's a giant catch 22, you re-enlisted into the military cause you can't support your family on one income(I'm assuming you joined before 9-11 and for the right reasons) now you have a supplemental income and a military income. But the private sector is failing and we're slowly getting our rights as citizen taken away, so all of what our forefathers fought for is failing.. The private sector is what carries the bulk the fiscal responsibility of supporting our troops..

If in this country it gets bad enough where our the people attempt to over through the government, which side are you guys going to be on?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

usmarine wrote:

actually, cpt fass....when did you start your business?  How many people do you have working for / with you?
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6506|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
You say my posts are not relevant, but yet you are lying in your posts.

7% is actually a fairly low number if you compare it to mainstream America. In the military we are drug tested every month, sometimes twice a month. That is a helluva lot more then I have ever been tested in the civilian job front, I have taken one drug test when was first hired and that was it.

You bring up the twin towers not being rebuilt, well considering that the land is privately owned and their has been a on going debate about the project, I don't see how that is relevant to your original post.

I can tell your not very pro military, but that does not give you the right to call us whiners, drug addicts and people that were going nowhere in life. I have given you plenty of examples to disprove that.

And I will go on the personal attack front by saying you are fucking stupid for thinking the US Military is going to band together and overthrow the government. You need to get your head out of your ass and stop believing everything your far left wing teachers are spewing.
cpt.fass1
+329|6715|NJ

usmarine wrote:

usmarine wrote:

actually, cpt fass....when did you start your business?  How many people do you have working for / with you?
Oh I started my business two years ago.. I have a partner and two people in the office and I have three outside reps..
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I'm not the guy who knows 13 guys that's Sgthemiliea(what ever) I was making the comment on his post..

Thank you Seremaker, it's a giant catch 22, you re-enlisted into the military cause you can't support your family on one income(I'm assuming you joined before 9-11 and for the right reasons) now you have a supplemental income and a military income. But the private sector is failing and we're slowly getting our rights as citizen taken away, so all of what our forefathers fought for is failing.. The private sector is what carries the bulk the fiscal responsibility of supporting our troops..

If in this country it gets bad enough where our the people attempt to over through the government, which side are you guys going to be on?
Now you are the one sounding stupid, your original post had nothing to do with a military coup in the US, what country do you think this is? Thailand?

You are basing your whole knowledge of the military on a group of guys you knew back in the day who wanted to change their lives and joined. I will actually commend them for doing that, but what it sounds like, is you would have rather had them stay in the shit hole that is Jersey city and continue to be druggies.

What rights have you had taken from you?

Oh and its SgtHEIHN, but I guess I will just start calling you cpt.ass1(what ever)
jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.

cpt.fass1 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Oh I started my business two years ago.. I have a partner(my dad) and two people in the office(My 2 stoned friends) and I have three outside reps(3 randoms I met on the internet that don't do shit)..
Oh and ATG wants his hat back.
cpt.fass1
+329|6715|NJ

SgtHeihn wrote:

7% is actually a fairly low number if you compare it to mainstream America. In the military we are drug tested every month, sometimes twice a month. That is a helluva lot more then I have ever been tested in the civilian job front, I have taken one drug test when was first hired and that was it.

You bring up the twin towers not being rebuilt, well considering that the land is privately owned and their has been a on going debate about the project, I don't see how that is relevant to your original post.

I can tell your not very pro military, but that does not give you the right to call us whiners, drug addicts and people that were going nowhere in life. I have given you plenty of examples to disprove that.

And I will go on the personal attack front by saying you are fucking stupid for thinking the US Military is going to band together and overthrow the government. You need to get your head out of your ass and stop believing everything your far left wing teachers are spewing.
Do you think that there is a reason that you are drug tested twice a month? It's not done just because, it's because they know there source of recruitment.

Yeah considering it was the Hub of money in the world, I really wish that they would get off there ass and start the rebuilding. I understand that it's in debates on the project between the State's government and the privately owned land owners, but as stated it's should be up to the private owners and for the country's aspect needed to be rebuilt quickly.

I wasn't saying the Military will band together and over throw the government.  I was asking if the population of America deemed fit to over throw our government and maybe start following the constitution of our country, which side would you be on?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

and college kids dont do drugs?  lewl
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

cpt.fass1 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

usmarine wrote:

Oh I started my business two years ago.. I have a partner and two people in the office and I have three outside reps..
OK, so your not in college anymore? Why is is it so hard for you to say what your company does? I know a few people on here that advertise their businesses and nothing bad has happened.

But I will still raise https://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/EV1L1/114_bsflag.gif
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6587|Mountains of NC

cpt.fass1 wrote:

yes I joined in '98 and stayed longer then 4 ( not due to stop loss but on my own accord )

private sector isn't failing ..... its getting weeded out, it sucks for the ones that can't make it but they could have always tried harder
and I'm not just talking about small business, its also aimed at larger ones ... for example Circuit City - they've closed down over 100 store in '08 and planning on more in '09

private sector carries the bulk - well thats " no brainer ", thats like saying the middle class carries the financal burden of USA

people attempt to over through our govt. - would you be one of the people on the front lines heading into the whitehouse with a torch
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.

cpt.fass1 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

Do you think that there is a reason that you are drug tested twice a month? It's not done just because, it's because they know there source of recruitment.

Yeah considering it was the Hub of money in the world, I really wish that they would get off there ass and start the rebuilding. I understand that it's in debates on the project between the State's government and the privately owned land owners, but as stated it's should be up to the private owners and for the country's aspect needed to be rebuilt quickly.

I wasn't saying the Military will band together and over throw the government.  I was asking if the population of America deemed fit to over throw our government and maybe start following the constitution of our country, which side would you be on?
No it's because in life and death situations when decisions have to be made the person making them needs to be sober in thought. It doesn't really matter if you are high when you bang out an email to your large scale work force because it's an email. There are lots of people in all works of life that use drugs, and the military can not have that. Where as in the "real world" as you put it can to a certain extent.

Oh and the you don't think the Police force have drug tests? They are supposed to be the cream of the crop, and the most respectful of laws. Yet they have regular testing, guess they all musta been crack addicts and gangbangers...
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

SEREMAKER wrote:

people attempt to over through our govt. - would you be one of the people on the front lines heading into the whitehouse with a torch
and I would be right their back in uniform to help stop any over throw.
cpt.fass1
+329|6715|NJ

SgtHeihn wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

OK, so your not in college anymore? Why is is it so hard for you to say what your company does? I know a few people on here that advertise their businesses and nothing bad has happened.

But I will still raise http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270 … bsflag.gif
Ahh ok.. I'm a mortgage broker/banker, with all that's going on right now and with this topic not having anything to do with me personally(as I stated above, if you want to make personal attacks on my make your own thread, I'll be more then happy to play along).. If I'm lieing or not has nothing to do with this topic at hand..
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6489

cpt.fass1 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Ahh ok.. I'm a mortgage broker/banker, with all that's going on right now and with this topic not having anything to do with me personally(as I stated above, if you want to make personal attacks on my make your own thread, I'll be more then happy to play along).. If I'm lieing or not has nothing to do with this topic at hand..
Jesus, is there anything you're not?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked

cpt.fass1 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I hope don't cold call or blast email, because your grammar and spelling is horrible.

You say the military is bankrupting the country, I have a question for you.

How many people have you(you are a broker) put into neg am loans or a pick a pay that had no business buying a house and are foreclosing right now?
cpt.fass1
+329|6715|NJ

SEREMAKER wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

yes I joined in '98 and stayed longer then 4 ( not due to stop loss but on my own accord )

private sector isn't failing ..... its getting weeded out, it sucks for the ones that can't make it but they could have always tried harder
and I'm not just talking about small business, its also aimed at larger ones ... for example Circuit City - they've closed down over 100 store in '08 and planning on more in '09

private sector carries the bulk - well thats " no brainer ", thats like saying the middle class carries the financal burden of USA

Well the larger business's are failing because the smaller ones are too.. The trickle down effect didn't help or work at all, remember majority of the larger companies out source to other countries to keep more money in there ex's pockets. If you don't mind, why did your wife lose her job?

Well what happens when the private sector fails enough when they can't support the military anymore?  That's pretty much Communism?

What do you mean is there anything I"m not.. I"m a self employed mortgage broker/banker..
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6479|UK
Dude you really need to check your posts you've used the wrong words in some places. It really does nothing for your cause since you have stated that all of the military are dumb. That and all your sweeping comments about them being drug addicts. You must hang around under bridges alot.

Besides why shouldn't a drug addict join the army in order to better his life and get away from their bad habit. You know crime is a drain on an economy. Do you not believe in giving people second chances?
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
Whats the best rate you can get on hard money? How many warehouse lines do you have? Whats the highest LTV you can go to?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6489

SgtHeihn wrote:

Whats the best rate you can get on hard money? How many warehouse lines do you have? Whats the highest LTV you can go to?
Google, Wikipedia, WikiAnswers... go go go!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6780

wah1188 wrote:

Dude you really need to check your posts you've used the wrong words in some places. It really does nothing for your cause since you have stated that all of the military are dumb. That and all your sweeping comments about them being drug addicts. You must hang around under bridges alot.

Besides why shouldn't a drug addict join the army in order to better his life and get away from their bad habit. You know crime is a drain on an economy. Do you not believe in giving people second chances?
no he believes in giving shitty mortgages.  he blames the military, i blame him.  i bet he made tons off of these bad loans, and now needs to blame someone.
cpt.fass1
+329|6715|NJ

SgtHeihn wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

SgtHeihn wrote:

I hope don't cold call or blast email, because your grammar and spelling is horrible.

You say the military is bankrupting the country, I have a question for you.

How many people have you(you are a broker) put into neg am loans or a pick a pay that had no business buying a house and are foreclosing right now?
I've done a few of them when I first got into the business not many since.. I've always tried to stear away from those, and I"ve never sold anyone on a 1.25 interest rate. I've done alot of stated income loans(where you state the income to the bank) but that's cause the majority of my client base is 1099 Truck Drivers and they write everything off. I only know of three of my loans going into foreclosures and two of which are from outside circumstances..

Yes cause my grammer when writing on an internet forum is the most important thing to me.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6829|Nårvei

Been reading some of the posts in this thread and it makes me think it should really be considered deleted for wasting space on the internet ...

And for the record ... yes we should support our troops no matter what shitty reason is behind their deployment.
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
cpt.fass1
+329|6715|NJ

Varegg wrote:

Been reading some of the posts in this thread and it makes me think it should really be considered deleted for wasting space on the internet ...

And for the record ... yes we should support our troops no matter what shitty reason is behind their deployment.
I'm standing behind the support the man not the uniform..
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6413|The Gem Saloon

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Varegg wrote:

I'm standing behind the support the man not the uniform..
maybe you can stand behind forming a complete sentence

and while you are at it, answer some of the questions that are being asked.

you cant be surprised when people want to attack your person, since you are doing the same to them.

personally, i think you are completely full of shit.

but carry on, im sure your "mortgage company" can do just fine without you, while you carry on with this...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard