Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6583|England

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Yeah they fought a land battle with people of equal weapons..
Equal weapons? You're joking right?
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6713|NJ
What? WWII? Ok the Germans where alittle more advanced then us with there military.
cpt.fass1
+329|6713|NJ

usmarine wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Lets start with "No Gang" affilitations, high school dipolma(no GED) and an IQ test.
can we apply this test to see if people are allowed to have children?
I wish. It would make more sense for people with more money and higher IQ's to have more kids.  It just sucks that with these qualifications in the population are more likely to work on careers instead of child birth..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

cpt.fass1 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Lets start with "No Gang" affilitations, high school dipolma(no GED) and an IQ test.
I wish. It would make more sense for people with more money and higher IQ's to have more kids.  It just sucks that with these qualifications in the population are more likely to work on careers instead of child birth..
ofc.  i want more wall street ceo's, ted turners, and bill orly's running around.
jord
+2,382|6695|The North, beyond the wall.

cpt.fass1 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Ye because you need to be smart and rich to be a good parent...

It just gets worse...
cpt.fass1
+329|6713|NJ
Nope the mass breeders who can barely take care of them selves with Low IQ's and waitress jobs at Dennies make for the Ideal parents. They're the reason majority of the fiscally responsible people have to take more then one job to support them selves. And the reason people like yourself join the armed forces, cause it gets you out of the house at 18?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

cpt.fass1 wrote:

And the reason people like yourself join the armed forces, cause it gets you out of the house at 18?
money for college and getting some good discipline rather then starting out life as a lazy college student.  just a thought.

i didnt want my mommy and daddy to pay for my stuff.  unlike you i guess.

Last edited by usmarine (2008-12-29 10:53:03)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6411|The Gem Saloon

cpt.fass1 wrote:

high school dipolma(no GED)
because of course, anyone without a high school diploma will amount to nothing...

cpt.fass1
+329|6713|NJ

usmarine wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

And the reason people like yourself join the armed forces, cause it gets you out of the house at 18?
money for college and getting some good discipline rather then starting out life as a lazy college student.  just a thought.

Yes cause mommy and daddy pay for all my stuff. I tought I already fielded the I don't live off of mommy and daddy questions.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

cpt.fass1 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Yes cause mommy and daddy pay for all my stuff. I tought I already fielded the I don't live off of mommy and daddy questions.
so you paid your own way thru college?  must have been a very nice part time job.
jord

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Nope the mass breeders who can barely take care of them selves with Low IQ's and waitress jobs at Dennies make for the Ideal parents. They're the reason majority of the fiscally responsible people have to take more then one job to support them selves. And the reason people like yourself join the armed forces, cause it gets you out of the house at 18?
And what, because a kid's mother works 2 jobs waitressing to support her kid she's a bad parent? I didn't grow up within a rich family like yourself that will pay for my first car, my university degree and my rent. Oh well I guess I should go rid the population of myself since my mother shouldn't have been allowed to introduce me into he world with her sub 20k a year salary...

Oh and if I wanted outta the house I would move out, you seem to have a really dim view of why people join the military. I'm not sure if you are purposefully doing it to make some sort of point or you actually believe that everyone in the military has an IQ of 80 and joined to leave the house cause they couldn't handle "real life"...

Last edited by jord (2008-12-29 10:57:30)

cpt.fass1
+329|6713|NJ

usmarine wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

i didn't want my mommy and daddy to pay for my stuff.  unlike you i guess.
Yes cause mommy and daddy pay for all my stuff. I taught I already fielded the I don't live off of mommy and daddy questions.
so you paid your own way thru college?  must have been a very nice part time job.
Well I'm paying my own way through college, hmm it's called scholarships and student loans. You see when you establish credit at a young age and show that you're responsible and maintain a decent grade point average in high school, it opens up doors for you where you get to make your own choices..

Well a sub 20k a year job with two kids? Did she collect welfare as well?

Who ever said I grew up in a rich family, I grew up in a family that takes personal responsibility and planed things like children and their bills. I worked when I was younger bought my first car a 1979 AMC Concord for 250 dollars.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

oh loans and stuff...wow thanks man.  because the GI bill covers everything right?  so you need a handout then in order to go to school?  interesting.
jord

cpt.fass1 wrote:

usmarine wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Yes cause mommy and daddy pay for all my stuff. I taught I already fielded the I don't live off of mommy and daddy questions.
Well I'm paying my own way through college, hmm it's called scholarships and student loans. You see when you establish credit at a young age and show that you're responsible and maintain a decent grade point average in high school, it opens up doors for you where you get to make your own choices..

Who ever said I grew up in a rich family, I grew up in a family that takes personal responsibility and planed things like children and their bills. I worked when I was younger bought my first car a 1979 AMC Concord for 250 dollars.
I'm not American, it's £20k. Either way lets just say I didn't get everything I ever wanted and you won't be seeing me too much on MTV getting Mercs for my birthday....

And I'm an only child were did you get 2 kids from?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

cpt.fass1 wrote:

You see when you establish credit at a young age and show that you're responsible and maintain a decent grade point average in high school, it opens up doors for you where you get to make your own choices..
ooo i missed this little personal attack.  keep being a fucking condescending twat.  idk really.  my grades and credit were just fine.  i still dont see your point except your bullshit attitude towards the military.  sounds to me like some marine stuck it in your girls ass or something.
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6564|the best galaxy
@ OP: Don't worry cpt.fass1 - the war on terror will stop when America are bankrupt in a few years.
War is meant to be won - not continued. Preferably fast.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

Freke1 wrote:

@ OP: Don't worry cpt.fass1 - the war on terror will stop when America are bankrupt in a few years.
War is meant to be won - not continued. Preferably fast.
that has nothing to do with the OP.  go back to EE.  we dont need random stupid drive by's.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6504|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

cpt.fass1 wrote:

You see when you establish credit at a young age and show that you're responsible and maintain a decent grade point average in high school, it opens up doors for you where you get to make your own choices..
I had just fine credit, a job and I was accepted to a couple different colleges. I bought my first truck for $500. I had plenty of doors open for me, but I decided to join the Marines. I scored a 99 on the military ASVAB test and could have joined any MOS, but I went Infantry, I joined in 1998 before any of this war on terror shit, so I guess I didn't join to "kill Arabs".

Oh and didn't you say you owned a small business? How do you go to school full time and have a part time job and run a relatively sucsessful small business?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6411|The Gem Saloon

SgtHeihn wrote:

Oh and didn't you say you owned a small business? How do you go to school full time and have a part time job and run a relatively sucsessful small business?
im interested in the answer to this...

and what type of small business do you run?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

SgtHeihn wrote:

I joined in 1998 before any of this war on terror shit, so I guess I didn't join to "kill Arabs".
i joined in 1995, so it throws cpt asses stupid fucking theory right out the window.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

and tbh i grew up during the cold war, so i wanted to fight teh commies.  too bad they failed.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6536|Montucky

SgtHeihn wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I had just fine credit, a job and I was accepted to a couple different colleges. I bought my first truck for $500. I had plenty of doors open for me, but I decided to join the Marines. I scored a 99 on the military ASVAB test and could have joined any MOS, but I went Infantry, I joined in 1998 before any of this war on terror shit, so I guess I didn't join to "kill Arabs".

I bought my first truck when I was 15 for 4000.00$.  A 1990 Chevy 2500.  I technically worked two jobs in high school, on the Family Ranch and at Jim's Auto Body fixing dents and painting cars.

I joined the Marines in 2000. I scored 115 on the ASVAB, I also could have any job in the military. I was also accepted to Boise St and Colorado State. I also didn't want 80,000.00$ in student Loans when I was 22. Instead I did my 5 (goddamn stop/loss), completing alot of college courses along the way, became a Deputy Sheriff, still went though college, collected the GI Bill and now have a Bachelors in Civil Engineering a Minor in Environmental Engineering and an AAS in Design Drafting Technology.

Student Loan Debt? 0.00

Reasons for joining? Too travel the world, pay for College, carry on a family tradition of military service...blah blah the list goes on.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6504|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
Found it:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Well then bring something to the table.. You call me out I answer you call me a lier and a cunt. I haven't seen you bring anything to the table in any topic other then name calling. Can't answer a single question, the only twat her is yourself.

Also 70% of federal tax returns goes toward military, so I take what I make x it by 30% then times it by 70% to find out how much is going towards military funding.. I don't live in a Po Dunk town were I cut grass, I live in Jersey City were it's expensive, run a fairely sucessful company where I can fuck around on an internet forum all day. Am pissed because the financal crisis is putting a crunch on my business.. 

Oh and that's an other problem we don't know where that money is going to, it's probably going to Military Contracts that we're over paying for..
Now we get:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Which one is it? Are you in college or do you run a business?

I think its this:

usmarine wrote:

sounds to me like some marine stuck it in your girls ass or something.

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2008-12-29 12:01:06)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sgt heihn wins
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6536|Montucky
https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i124/s3v3ns1xtw0/untitled333333.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard