Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6346|eng

Acme1234 wrote:

ZZZZZZZZ.

Another supposedly awesome pub hero, AK101, medpack spamming, prone spamming, medpack spamming video.

I think I'd rather see some L85 and 36E frag vids these days.
He isn't an awesome pub hero, that isn't even pub play. He's an average skill Gather whore, pretty much only plays gathers, pcws and matches, amirite Niek? If you want to survive and actually be any help to your team at all in compet bf2, that is how you play. Sorry if you do it differently in AU, but that's how it is here.

And pot calling kettle black on the pub hero remark.
#rekt
Acme1234
+62|6169|Melbourne, Australia

Mint Sauce wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

ZZZZZZZZ.

Another supposedly awesome pub hero, AK101, medpack spamming, prone spamming, medpack spamming video.

He isn't an awesome pub hero, that isn't even pub play. He's an average skill Gather whore, pretty much only plays gathers, pcws and matches, amirite Niek? If you want to survive and actually be any help to your team at all in compet bf2, that is how you play. Sorry if you do it differently in AU, but that's how it is here.

And pot calling kettle black on the pub hero remark.
Oh well, still full of spastic medic spamming z mashing goodness.

We don't do it any different in AU, we play pretty much just as hard. Looking forward to our own custom 6v6 mod opening up on CyberGamer. It won't even have shock paddles, or the ability to spam more than one medpack at a time.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6513|USA
I think I forgot why cal faggots don't like unlocks... Someone remind me
Hakei
Banned
+295|6055

Acme1234 wrote:

ZZZZZZZZ.

I find it funny that you'll moan about medpacks, but by the same effect have loads of little medic fags running behind you whilst you spam claymores and body shot + pistol semi decent players, you've demonstrated ability in infantry at maybe 1/10th the rate this player has from what I've seen of you Acme.

Also, I'm fairly sure 90% of that footage was actually taken from gathers/matches, you managed to say 'medpack spamming' twice too.
d4rkph03n1x
+131|6809

Hakei wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

ZZZZZZZZ.

I find it funny that you'll moan about medpacks, but by the same effect have loads of little medic fags running behind you whilst you spam claymores and body shot + pistol semi decent players, you've demonstrated ability in infantry at maybe 1/10th the rate this player has from what I've seen of you Acme.

Also, I'm fairly sure 90% of that footage was actually taken from gathers/matches, you managed to say 'medpack spamming' twice too.
You're such a badass hakei, it's giving me a hardon.

Acme1234 wrote:

We don't do it any different in AU, we play pretty much just as hard. Looking forward to our own custom 6v6 mod opening up on CyberGamer. It won't even have shock paddles, or the ability to spam more than one medpack at a time.
To be quite honest that sounds as fail as promod. Why can't we just play normal bf2 6v6 INF ladder.

Last edited by d4rkph03n1x (2008-12-25 01:35:43)

Acme1234

Hakei wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

ZZZZZZZZ.

Shame I still dom you at all aspects of BF2 Hakai.

Why don't you go hack your new account up to 3 star rank, and think your pro once again.
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6260
who the f is acme?
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6346|eng

ZeqTr wrote:

who the f is acme?
Some AUS player who has at least 2000 hours on pub inf, and according to Hakei isn't very good at it.
#rekt
Acme1234

Mint Sauce wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

who the f is acme?
Some AUS player who has at least 2000 hours on pub inf, and according to Hakei isn't very good at it.
I wouldn't believe anything Hakai says.

He spends entire round waiting to get choppers, and then flies them to the edge of the map to kill the gunner so he can suicide and then make fraps videos of himself doing solo tv shots, and thinking it's awesome. And when he doesn't get a chopper or jet, he just camps his uncap QQ'ing over global at everyone.
Hakei
Banned
+295|6055

Acme1234 wrote:

Hakei wrote:

Acme1234 wrote:

ZZZZZZZZ.

Shame I still dom you at all aspects of BF2 Hakai.

Why don't you go hack your new account up to 3 star rank, and think your pro once again.
Oh my

I've never called myself pro Acme, but what I have done is realize that in my 1000+ hours of BF2, I've developed a decent understanding of how each vehicle, weapon and team works. At the end of the day, you've spend 3'000 hours on infantry and you're still just as good as the next man, you'll never be good at chopper/jet/tank, nor will you ever be recognized as a shining inf player.

Keep the trash talking up - you're still bad regardless.

Last edited by Hakei (2008-12-26 12:24:08)

Nakamp
+25|6254|Czech Republic

Acme1234 wrote:

Looking forward to our own custom 6v6 mod opening up on CyberGamer.
6v6 infantry only? So the 6th is commander? :DDDD
JAyThaRevo
+31|6346|Austria
WHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

From the first to the last post of this thread i had to laugh or ATLEAST smile

From those stupid dead, yeah dead, immortal guys. xD
To some roflcopter AU guy who thinks they have a decent bf2 scene.

And last but not least the only one who thinks he is no noname, Zqtry, which, btw, is unpronounceable
Awesome how i see u spamming the same shit in every thread.

But i got to admit that u are blessed with hitreg niek^^

Last edited by JAyThaRevo (2008-12-27 16:12:18)

SouthernCross
+9|5713|AU-Brisbane

ZeqTr wrote:

who the f is acme?
Some 20something yr old, who still lives at home with his mother.

Best part is... It's actually true!
JAyThaRevo
+31|6346|Austria
20 isnt that old
lol

and no i am younger
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6549|Gogledd Cymru

SouthernCross wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

who the f is acme?

I think you'll find the majority of people lived with their parents when they were 20.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6192|Scotland!

SouthernCross wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

who the f is acme?

I'm 22 and still live at home with my family.

How old are you?
ZeqTr
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY....
+121|6260

JAyThaRevo wrote:

WHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

From the first to the last post of this thread i had to laugh or ATLEAST smile

From those stupid dead, yeah dead, immortal guys. xD
To some roflcopter AU guy who thinks they have a decent bf2 scene.

And last but not least the only one who thinks he is no noname, Zqtry, which, btw, is unpronounceable
Awesome how i see u spamming the same shit in every thread.

But i got to admit that u are blessed with hitreg niek^^
who is jaytharevo?

jay read this

Z E Q T E R you just pronounced my nick

Last edited by ZeqTr (2008-12-28 08:05:42)

JAyThaRevo
+31|6346|Austria
lol u know me

i prefer zeqtry
SouthernCross
+9|5713|AU-Brisbane

The Sheriff wrote:

SouthernCross wrote:

ZeqTr wrote:

who the f is acme?

I think you'll find the majority of people lived with their parents when they were 20.
No, he is late 20's.

Also to those still living with their parents in their 20's. move the fuck out! Bringing chicks home to your mums house must be a good craw card.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6192|Scotland!

SouthernCross wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

SouthernCross wrote:

No, he is late 20's.

Also to those still living with their parents in their 20's. move the fuck out! Bringing chicks home to your mums house must be a good craw card.
You have some sort of weird thing about mothers, I'd get that sorted out

Nobody in my family makes a big deal when I bring a girl home, maybe yours does because they're so surprised you're not gay
JAyThaRevo
+31|6346|Austria
lol'ed
Hakei
Banned
+295|6055
I <3 Neo Nazis.
SouthernCross
+9|5713|AU-Brisbane

I'm Jamesey wrote:

SouthernCross wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

No, he is late 20's.

Nobody in my family makes a big deal when I bring a girl home, maybe yours does because they're so surprised you're not gay
haha

Wanna come back to mine? have to be quite but mum and dad are asleep.
robcr9
+111|6040

SouthernCross wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

SouthernCross wrote:

No, he is late 20's.

haha

Wanna come back to mine? have to be quite but mum and dad are asleep.
So you never answered, how old are you? Did you live with your mum and dad when you were 20?

K? Stop Trolling.

Hakei, stop trolling others because you get trolled by people, you should know better tbh.

IF your mum and dad isn't comfortable with you bringing a girl home /guy in some people's cases. Well, it's them that has the problem, not you.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5758

I'm Jamesey wrote:

SouthernCross wrote:

The Sheriff wrote:

No, he is late 20's.

@ southerncross, grow up dude. and if you are older then 20 then you still have much more to learn.

@ hakie, neo-nazi thing is like 2 years old when jamesy first showed people his pic. not really funny anymore.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard