+821|5681
Serious business.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6130|Carnoustie MASSIF

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

SirSchloppy wrote:

usmarine wrote:

yes but thats my point.  in my opinion text and other things are inhibiting social skills in kids and teens.
They may be, yes, but adults use text, and some of them are as bad as teens, but people don't bang on about how it's affecting their social skills.

This shit should be in D&ST now.
Wait, wait, wait. You are wanting to take an irrational argument that spawned out of a news story and throw it into DS&T? You really think your bitch fight with usmarine is worth the time and effort of the DS&T forums? I understand where usmarine comes from now. Your lack of intelligence shown in this outburst is just plain disturbing. If you want to bitch and argue do it here, and leave the real topics of discussion for DS&T.
1. I was being facetious.

2. It wasn't a bitch fight, I think you mean bitch fit anyway. I was merely showing that what he said about all teens being idiots quite insulting since there is a majority of us who aren't like that. Yes, every generation has idiots. Maybe there are a lot of idiots in my generation (I'm 18, in case you were wondering)

Your lack of intelligence shown in this outburst is just plain disturbing
Explain this lack of intelligence. Please. I don't see it. I was voicing my opinion, yeah, maybe I did it in a manner which wasn't needed, but I apologised to Usmarine for the way I came across. You weren't even involved in it so I really don't see why you should get involved and tell me that I'm unintelligent.

Last edited by SirSchloppy (2008-12-20 05:56:49)

mikkel
+383|6601
What's with people commenting on the "intelligence" of other people? Nothing looks less impressive than a substanceless attack on the substance of the arguments of other people. Arguing about "intelligence" is something you do when you can't articulate more specific criticism, and that sorta makes your accusation hypocritical.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard