Masta_Daco
+39|6737|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
Yesterday i was flying in the 24/7 gulf of oman server in the f-35 and i saw an su-34 and as noob as he was i destroyed him with my MG and he started to kickvote and typing push page up fast!!!! so i decided to spawnrape him cuz i knew he was going to get the plane so he said to me why am i raping u cant cuz u dont got all the flags so i said ok ur right so the next 3 rounds the faggot called k1ja base raped at the beggining and they started to vote the whole round against me cuz i raped the hell out of them in my f-35 but they still couldn't kick me so i decided to leave since he was so pathetic to kickvote everyone who raped him in the airplane. plz share ur stories
bob_baur
+5|6771|UK
What I hate about the whole kick vote process or admins for that matter is an admin who spits his dummy out when he is losing and decide he will end your seesion on that server. You've been kicked for TK's when you haven't TK'd anyone. I REALLY HATE SORE LOSER'S. Grow up admins and get on with playing the game

Last edited by bob_baur (2006-01-26 00:56:28)

redryuu
+0|6699
I hate the poor sporting player that vote kick you. I was on sharqi camping up top the latterd building (the one by the ally that you use to so you can jump and capture the ally flag) with my knife. and the same retard just kept coming up to attempt to kill me. he kept starting vote kicks and calling me a hacker just cause he couldnt kill me. I ended up getting my vet knife that round.
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6710|Gütersloh, Germany
26:0 k:d in a F-15 on Daqing. We had all bases so I dropped my bombs on PLA's fixed spawn.
PLA players tried to kickvote me not because of fixed spawn rape but because I had an "incredibly high k:d-ratio and that is obviously cheating". It's not my fault their jet's pilot was to n00b to chase me. I just needed to fly a 180° turn to evade him
Masta_Daco
yep those guys should get lives just cuz they cant kill u they start kickvoting you that sucks  and 1 time i was playing on another server and flying again and i hit the guy with 1 missle and he crashed and started kickvoting me and guess what happend cuz every1 wants to win the 1 million dollars they press push up and bye bye first place and 70 points

Last edited by Masta_Daco (2006-01-26 01:21:03)

AuSFinN
+1|6689
You know? That whole think was just two sentences. I don't care about being voted. I have fun winning the votes, that and they never seem to last long on me. Must be some mind control thingo i have going on.

By the way. Try not to go along with the crowd and say 'rape' all the time. Raping isn't cool. Don't you actually know what it is? It's terrible.

Shame on you..
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6700|Taiwan
Iron Gator 32players, i was MECSF in a Mi-35 HIND as pilot.
so i blasted the AA on the Essex, and flew to the Deck, and started a killing streak like 15.

And then Kick Vote.

Their Apache was too busy camping at our base.
They lost the round, because they were to busy doing kick votes against me.
Gold star for me that round, and Veteran Spec-Ops
Ali
Official Hell Bound Turbo Action Club Member
+17|6710|Gütersloh, Germany

Masta_Daco wrote:

they press push up and bye bye first place and 70 points
OffTopic:
Reminds me of a game where me and my (co-)pilot (we were switching when we crashed/get shot) were autokicked from the server because of teamkills. There were 100 tickets left for the losing team (them) but we still got gold and silver
Masta_Daco

AuSFinN wrote:

You know? That whole think was just two sentences. I don't care about being voted. I have fun winning the votes, that and they never seem to last long on me. Must be some mind control thingo i have going on.

By the way. Try not to go along with the crowd and say 'rape' all the time. Raping isn't cool. Don't you actually know what it is? It's terrible.

Shame on you..
so what i dont care its just game u know its not the real world u should get out more often and know what is real and what's fake cuz who cares about saying 'rape' its not that poeple really feel raped if you say raped lol

Last edited by Masta_Daco (2006-01-26 05:10:57)

alf.ha
+5|6740|Berlin/Germany
I don't care about such kickvotes anymore. It is only funny to see a guy I just killed trying to vote me out in the beginning of the round without any reason and suddenly the whole enemy team tries to kick me. Often saw this phenomenom that somebody started a vote and many other players do the same without knowing why. Rofl, and when this person jumps from a high building his whole team follows!!??!! omg I only laugh about this votes...
Dagger37A
+18|6764|USA
Wake island, I'm trying to get my staff officer ribbon. I have 32 points and a kick vote on me starts. I guess a group of the same clan didn't like me, anyway-Ouch, "you are no longer commander"- 1st and only kick vote against me (I think). The round was a long one so I kick voted back. Resumed command, won, got 172 points that round.

Fook 'em and feed 'em fish!
MDW
+43|6677|Dortmund, Germany
I don't worry about kickvotes against me...I've NEVER seen a SUCCESSFUL one...
It's so funny what those kiddies write to "convince" others to push "Page UP":
"Hit page-up if you like pizza, coke, dope, pussies, whatever"
N00bs...
Same thing with mutinity-votes: They ALWAYS failed when I saw them...
elite
+89|6714|Sheffield, England
why dont we all just go on none admined servers, like ea uk, ea europe and stuff, then those gay admins would be sorry
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
Last night i was playing a 64 Sharqi with about 25 people on it. i was on USMC team and we were totally pwning. i was in the gunner seat of the chopper and my squad leader was flying. we kept going over and "borrowing" the MEC chopper while were there i would kill a few of them. this guy starts a kick vote against me be cause i was "spawn rapeing" for 1 there is no such thing as spawn rapeing and for 2 i wasn't flying the chopper so i don't know y he was trying to kick me.

u guys should of heard him, he was whining like a bitch.

just take being pwned like a man and shut up.

btw, he started 3 kick votes against me and none of them were successfull. everyone on the server started telling him to shut up and spawn somewhere else.

64 player Sharqi has 3 spawn points MEC, he's the dumbass that kept spawning and the same point while my squad was borrowing the MEC chopper.

and the server rules even stated "no spawn rapeing unless all flags are taken"

Last edited by Cbass (2006-01-26 06:16:09)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
CrazeD
+368|6673|Maine
Some guys tried to votekick me the other day after I got in the Cobra before they did, I didn't steal it, I just got in first.

So then they all stood around it so as soon as it moved they all got teamkilled, and then tried to votekick. It didn't go through though..retards.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6706|Antarctica
I love it when someone issues a kick vote against me when I had just killed them, thats like saying "omg u own me im a little n00b who can't play the game so I must get you kicked so I can kill other n00bs"
Zukabazuka
+23|6685
Well should you say who spawn camps.

Anyway my brother was gunner in MEC attack chopper and got total 130 points, so people wanna kick him but couldn't. But seen one succesfull vote kick or few of them.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

I take kickvotes against me as a compliment. I don't cheat, I don't teamkill, I don't spawnrape, (much,) so the people that ar trying to kick me obviously think I'm too good for them. Normally about four people vote yes, and 75% of them just hit page up because they vote yes for everything.
I get kickvotes a lot when I'm Sniping because people think I am cheating.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6688
not really idiots do it for no reason and not once have i ever been kicked (from the vote) People do it for any reason if you kill them they will vote against you if you take a vechile or plane before them they will do a vote against you lol the mentality of people.
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6846
Usually you get the kickvote when your being a little shit or cheating. If someone's kicking you for the fun of it take it as a compliment as your so good that everyone thinks your hacking.
DSRTurtle
+56|6686
The only time I even bother voting on a kick vote is when I watched him kill someone for a vehicle.  Grow up and fight like a man.  Usually I tk the guy being kick voted on.  I have absolutely no use for TKing idiots.  Anything else well that's the game unless it's blatant cheating.  Seeing as blatant cheating is hard to prove, I don't bother.
Fahrenheit
+0|6779
lol been there guys i got a kick vote cos i shot a guy 3 times as sniper defending a flag on SF..also got called a poof on chosen men server cos i shot the pilots as they tried to take off in slick....."fahren where u camping u poof come out and take it like a man"...fuck off im a sniper get ur useless comander to do a scan lol....crying cos he got shot when he tried to get in chopper....hahahahahahaha and i hated the sniper kit lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard