Rick_Biessman
+4|6794|Germany
Hi folks,

I noticed it twice, but in the heat of the battle are other things more important

Two weeks ago, I was USMC on Wake and spawned as Spec Ops at the airfield, obviously to blow some assets.
Sat and UAV were blown up, but the arti was still online.

So I planted the C4 on the artis and supply drops, reloaded at supply drops, ran away and pressed the trigger ...
awaiting two support points BUT: Team vehicle damage or something like that, the message that our, I repeat our arti is under attack!!! Wat the hell is doing on? It's their arti!!! Curious.

Yesterday, I was Commander on Kubra as USMC and we captured their Main base (dont know english term).
I was in their base for some instance and, I'm not really sure but I think, their assets appeared on my minimap. And a minute later, someone blows UAV and Sat to hell, and my UAV and Sat health bar is lowered to half !? Our assets one mile in the north were not touched the hole round.

Your opinions?
Is it a new bug (or a bug I never read before since I don't read every topic )?
chefvolrath
feeding the BF2S community since 2005.....
+5|6707
i believe this was discussed in length already,,,,,you try using the search option first?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

There's a search button?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6858|Cologne, Germany

lol..
DuVeL
+2|6686|New Gitland, the Netherlands
I had the same on Wake-Island yesterday, really anoying because the enemies Commander could still use it.
megaboost
+14|6700|Englandshire
I had it on Mashtuur last night, confused the hell out of me
Rick_Biessman
+4|6794|Germany
I know the search function but couldn't imagine terms to find something.

EDIT: Okay, I found one thread about it. Here it is for all who didn't notice it (like me ) http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=9524&p=1

Last edited by Rick_Biessman (2006-01-26 06:21:23)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard