Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6374
What has Ricerckt93 done this time.... I recently saw that Ricerckt93 was playing in a NOOBS ONLY server. so I decided to join him and get some good gaming in. I ended up being on the other team as he was and I spawned on the runway of TARABA Quarry and I saw that there was two tanks and one DIRKA DIRKA car. the tanks were empty and the car had three of them in it as I found out when I TOW the car.. one of which was Ricerckt93...LOL 

well both jets spawned  so I ran and jumped into the MIG and took off. I went and bombed a flag and killed the guy in the EU fighter I headed back to rearm and WAS INSTANTLY BANNED  saying this was a CLOSED EVENT, yes this was a ranked server. {YEah I know EA SUCKS  to much to care about SHIT} I went back and looked at the SCORES and I was SHOCKED, I joined it by IP so I never saw who was there or what there scores were.{IP JOINED from Ricerckt93 ID on BFs2 showing this is where he was at...} What I noticed was that NO-ONE had any deaths. Except the ones that I JUST Gave to them 4 total {3 in the car and 1 in the jet} I was in this server for about a minute{must be a record time to get banned}.. they were all stat padding.

YES RICERCKT93 is a STATS PADDER.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6499|Gogledd Cymru

Kez
+778|5713|London, UK
Shit man, this is deadly serious!!
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
I threw my carecup at my Dog after reading this, spilling precious care-juice in his eyes, paralysing him for life.
gatorlova
Guess who!
+17|6006
lmao funniest thread in a while
Sir Aidyn Sage
DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!
+32|6374
Hey I posted this so it would get his attention, if he come here and reads this, hope the hell is pisses him off.   I really dont care either but hey I just had to post this so all can see that Ricerckt93 is a STATS PADDER.. just doing this to be a prick since I was trying to go and GAME with him and found this out....

These ASSHOLEs could have just said something and I would have left. I DONT PADD, HACK or anything of the LIKEs.

And like JORD and his care cup EA threw thiers AWAY along time AGO....
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

This topic has been discussed previously -- Please use the search feature to find the previous thread. {quote}

Use the dedicated thread: http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450
When he has BRS of 270 on Taraba and OSS, thats pretty obvious hes a padder anyway.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard