Flyboy63
+8|6675|South Australia
http://bf2s.com/player/plus.smiley/

He had his stats reset about 2 days ago & already he has 5000 pts & a kill rate of 4/pm..

wot a fag.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Good lord.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
How is that possible? only 18 hrs and expert in everything, and ....jeezus...
Flyboy63
+8|6675|South Australia

imdead wrote:

How is that possible? only 18 hrs and expert in everything, and ....jeezus...
No, he never lost his medals & badges (which sux) but how can he possibly get 5k pts in 2 days?

And Im not sure if his favorite victims/enemies was reset but if they were its obvious hes padding again.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6728|06-01
saw smiley and his plus+ clan on game arena last night, they were on a rampage.
evillbill
+-1|6705|West Oz
He practically lives in armour and jets. Easy as. As well as that he is not re-learning the game, so he doesn't have any old bad stats to make up for. No issues there that I can see.

Doesn't bother me, just another tank to shove a rocket up if he is the enemy, and a handy ally if he is on your team.

Nothing to see here, move along people...
Sparkysrevenge
+0|6694|Sidney BC Canada
if u check his medals and badges it shows hes got a long way to go
is it a glitch like the commander spike?
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6676|Antarctica
I don't see anything odd about his stats.. care to point anything out?
imdead
Death StatPadder
read.

BTW, nice... veng  http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=10862

Last edited by imdead (2006-01-26 00:01:22)

TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6694|New Hampshire
Stop fucking complaining when you have ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE OF HIM CHEATING.  Padder gets thrown around these forums like a drunk chick at a frat party, and I'm so sick of these bullshit posts about padders when there's no evidence.  Stop trying to dig shit up that is non existent ffs.
ilyandor
+31|6659|Phoenix, AZ
umm, WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF 'RESETTING STATS' IF THE FUCKING MEDALS, BADGES AND SHIT ALL GET KEPT?

SO HE CANT BE NO.1 IN THE WORLD BY SCORE? WHO THE FUCK CARES, APART FROM THE TOP 20 GUYS ANYWAYS? YOU GOTTA BE ON WELFARE TO PLAY 24/7 TO GET THERE ANYWAYS.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Congrats on your CAPSLOCK ribbon.
ilyandor
+31|6659|Phoenix, AZ

usmarine2005 wrote:

Congrats on your CAPSLOCK ribbon.
that wasn't my point.

p.s. i still dont get why ppl bitch about caps lock. its not like its fucking BOLD Comic Sans size 334!
littlemikey
+1|6680|Adelaide, Australia
So does anyone actually know why he got his stats wiped? From what I could see when I played with him he was really friendly and a great player who knew what he was doing.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

who gives a damn ? really...
Flyboy63
+8|6675|South Australia

TehSeraphim wrote:

Stop fucking complaining when you have ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE OF HIM CHEATING.  Padder gets thrown around these forums like a drunk chick at a frat party, and I'm so sick of these bullshit posts about padders when there's no evidence.  Stop trying to dig shit up that is non existent ffs.
lol..so EA reset his stats as they HAD ABSOLUTLEY NO PROOF THAT HE WAS CHEATING????

your a moron..

Last edited by Flyboy63 (2006-01-26 01:33:25)

dano13
+0|6762|Torrance, CA.
it's all about the bling
chitlin
Banned
+36|6733
he doesnt have his medals .. its just bf2s ...

it is weird though look here http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page … t=45308134

then look at gameslave .. cant direct link i dont think

http://www.gameslave.co.uk/bfparser.cfm

he lost his awards
SpiritofDeath
+0|6675|Austria

Flyboy63 wrote:

No, he never lost his medals & badges (which sux) but how can he possibly get 5k pts in 2 days?
That's no problem.A friend of mine made a new account on 22th and on the 23th he got 5k+ points without padding, he is just a good player.
TehMyke
D:
+343|6680

Flyboy63 wrote:

but how can he possibly get 5k pts in 2 days?
5k in two days isnt hard. I get a good 1,000 - 1,500+ a day.

alyways if you think 5k in two days is a lot... http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.p … d=45719422 (4,279 yesterday)
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6675
ive played with smiley and hes not too bad a bloke he gave me a few helpful tips but i can tell you if he gets even a look in hes a killing machine especially if he gets a tank or something so im not surprised by the fact hes already scored that much
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6666|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
he was found to have an aimbot, well thats what i read on the internode forums
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6680|Kangarooland
Flyboy63, ur a joke and an embarressment to Australians.

have u ever seen smiley in action? or perhaps he has just owned ur ass in every facet of the game?

Smiley is a bloody unreal player, thats it, no stat padding no cheating.  i've been active on the same servers alot with him in the last 3 days, so i know he gets his points legit and at a high rate.

he has had his stats reset, but EA failed to give him a reason or proof, and he is still trying to get an answer for it, Smiley being Smiley but he has taken it in his stride, refuses to let them take the fun out of the game for him, his response in other forums (if u cared to do some research instead of just assuming) has being highly mature. as smiley himself said and others in this thread, he has no learning curve to go thru with his new score.

i think i calculated from his stats that he has spent 50% of his game time in armour/air. he has unreal skills on the ground, look at his kdr for tanks 25:1, u have to b bloody good to have a kdr like that, and no he doesnt spawn camp.

Look at ur own stats m8, b4 u go critising others, u air/ medic whore.  u suck, sounds like u just have ur nose out of joint because he magnifies how bad u really are.

GhOsT
imdead
Death StatPadder
Who gives a shit; I withdraw my previous post. I just thought it looked weird with only couple hours but had all the Expert Medals. 'My stats better than yours' bullshit is stupid comparison, obviously people play differently. IMO spending 50% of you time in a tank whoopee; you should have a high K/D. If he's good, he's good, if he's bad who cares; do you put these medals/points in a plaque and put it on your mantle?
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6680|Kangarooland
he's not goin for the medals, he's goin for the ranks, so he can get unlocks to play in the tournies... and ur off topic dude, the title of the thread is "he's doin it again" like wtf,

how old r u imdead? ur lack of comprehension skills worry me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard