Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6797|Moscow, Russia

Flecco wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Updated.
"miserable"? it's -22C in moscow today, you know. my balls had nearly frozen off this morning on the way to work. i'd much rather be on the other side of the globe right now, rain or no rain. >.<

to whom it may consern: happy aus day.
Ever experienced 40 deg C temperatures for a week. Not cool.
actually, i have - it gets preety close to that where my friends and i go fishing in the summer (delta of the volga river, near astrakhan). of course the humidity is never that high in there, but i think i get the idea, especially considering that dutring those trips we live in tents and don't even have a shover let alone air conditioning.

Flecco wrote:

I like the cold. Probs not THAT cold, but -10 is cool.
you know, -22C is quite common for moscow this time of year. the problem is we've got unusually high humidity atm and that is a killing combination. i had a small fight with my fiancee this morning - today it's even worse than it was yestoday and she catches cold easily - and managed to convince her to stay at home for today and work remotely.
i'm quite used to this kinda weather of course, and as i said -22 is not that low by russian standards - i was out at -38 and it wasn't that bad, once you learn how to breath at those temperatures that is - but i've definitely had enough of that cold stuff to last me a lifetime.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6696|Canberra, AUS
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6703|Disaster Free Zone
Perfect weather for the beach, bbq and a beer. Enjoyed all 3.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6671

liquidat0r wrote:

I'm celebrating for you guys.

http://i47.tinypic.com/339kh35.jpg
Same, it was pound a pint at Walkabout.

EDIT: I also phoned KEN, although that had less to do with celebrating Australia and more to being very drunk.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2010-01-26 06:54:27)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6686|NT, like Mick Dundee

Shahter wrote:

Flecco wrote:

Shahter wrote:

"miserable"? it's -22C in moscow today, you know. my balls had nearly frozen off this morning on the way to work. i'd much rather be on the other side of the globe right now, rain or no rain. >.<

to whom it may consern: happy aus day.
Ever experienced 40 deg C temperatures for a week. Not cool.
actually, i have - it gets preety close to that where my friends and i go fishing in the summer (delta of the volga river, near astrakhan). of course the humidity is never that high in there, but i think i get the idea, especially considering that dutring those trips we live in tents and don't even have a shover let alone air conditioning.

Flecco wrote:

I like the cold. Probs not THAT cold, but -10 is cool.
you know, -22C is quite common for moscow this time of year. the problem is we've got unusually high humidity atm and that is a killing combination. i had a small fight with my fiancee this morning - today it's even worse than it was yestoday and she catches cold easily - and managed to convince her to stay at home for today and work remotely.
i'm quite used to this kinda weather of course, and as i said -22 is not that low by russian standards - i was out at -38 and it wasn't that bad, once you learn how to breath at those temperatures that is - but i've definitely had enough of that cold stuff to last me a lifetime.
I work in 40 deg C, out doors under the sun normally. Bit of a killer at times. Especially with no wind. It's not to bad if I'm at home, but at work tis a bit of a cunt.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard