forgiveness
+505|6734
cold in DC... snow Sat...
Love is the answer
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6683|NT, like Mick Dundee

I wish.

Man I want some cold, wet weather. You know that weather pommies always whine about. I want that.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
baggs
+732|6222

Flecco wrote:

I wish.

Man I want some cold, wet weather. You know that weather pommies always whine about. I want that.
Come visit, i have a spare room!
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6680|The Outer Circle

Flecco wrote:

TPM-J45P3R- wrote:

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/weather.jpg
Its not wet, but its certainly brass monkeys!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6683|NT, like Mick Dundee

baggs wrote:

Flecco wrote:

I wish.

Can't justify another trip overseas atm.

Might be heading off to Greece next year, have to buy a new car and need a bunch of tools for work. Also have no idea where I'll be living after March/April next year.

Crazy fucking life.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6640|Little Bentcock

Flecco wrote:

baggs wrote:

Flecco wrote:

I wish.

Can't justify another trip overseas atm.

Might be heading off to Greece next year, have to buy a new car and need a bunch of tools for work. Also have no idea where I'll be living after March/April next year.

Crazy fucking life.
My house.
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6455|Germany
First snow here in Bavaria this season. Finally!
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6148|Carnoustie MASSIF
It's absolutely fucking freezing here in Scotland atm, I predict snow soon
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6649|Finland

Just started snowing here.

https://i49.tinypic.com/msd6pd.jpg
I need around tree fiddy.
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5566|paris
Cold.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6465|Boulder, CO
Eeeeep! Blue sky over Lancaster, its a bad omen! Something disastrous may well be about to occur, this may even be the end of all life as wel know it.
CammRobb
Banned

Noobeater wrote:

Eeeeep! Blue sky over Lancaster, its a bad omen! Something disastrous may well be about to occur, this may even be the end of all life as wel know it.
Life doesn't exist in Lancaster, only pies, and beer with sticks in it.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5527|America
-7 F here right now and its not expected to rise over 10, but the snow is very pleasant. /sarcasm
https://image-photo.weather.com/31/55/full/3155D953-1A67-4ED6-BEAC-7E4903C772BB.jpg
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
CammRobb
Banned

Blade4509 wrote:

-7 F here right now and its not expected to rise over 10, but the snow is very pleasant. /sarcasm
http://image-photo.weather.com/31/55/fu … C772BB.jpg
Want
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6699|Disaster Free Zone
Not too bad.
27-35 maximums for the next week.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6798|Great Brown North
rainy, wet, and pathetic.... almost to the second week of December and it's hardly dropped below 0 once, and there's no snow

you know what pisses me off?

when people sit there and say they LOVE it when it's hot all summer and they hate the cold

and then you find out the most they do in the heat is lay around... or stay inside a building with the a/c on   

trying working in that shit
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6677|The darkside of Denver
0 degrees... According to teh Weather channel app on meh iphonez it FEELS like -8 out.  F M L
Iconic Irony
Bare Back Rough Rider
+189|5294|San Angelo, TX
It snowed last night and continues to snow in SAN ANGELO, FUCKING TEXAS.   WTF is this shit?  I haven't seen a full stick-to-the-ground snow in the better part of 10 years.  All the cactus are dying here, this is a tragedy.  I actually had to defrost and get the snow off my windows this morning before driving..........we don't do that shit in Texas.  This is bullshit.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

SonderKommando wrote:

0 degrees... According to teh Weather channel app on meh iphonez it FEELS like -8 out.  F M L

Iconic Irony wrote:

It snowed last night and continues to snow in SAN ANGELO, FUCKING TEXAS.   WTF is this shit?  I haven't seen a full stick-to-the-ground snow in the better part of 10 years.  All the cactus are dying here, this is a tragedy.  I actually had to defrost and get the snow off my windows this morning before driving..........we don't do that shit in Texas.  This is bullshit.
Global Warming
SonderKommando

burnzz wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

Iconic Irony wrote:

Global Warming
NOOOO its CLIMATE CHANGE now.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6798|Great Brown North
we're supposed to be covered in snow as of 3 weeks ago

the temp today?

6°C
SonderKommando
The only awesome thing about winter is that my PC runs sooo much cooler, ha!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

SonderKommando wrote:

well, it's Change i can Believe in . . .
SonderKommando

burnzz wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

well, it's Change i can Believe in . . .
Oh rly?  you support cap and trade?  Wanna tax CO2?!
Bevo
Nah
+718|6539|Austin, Texas

Iconic Irony wrote:

My friends went up to angelo yesterday night.

Nothing here in austin. We were promised 70% yesterday.... which has moved to 10% today.

Bevo is disappoint.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard