Banned
+5,830|6497

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

please show your workings.
?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

you are going to have to further explain what you mean - in other words, please elaborate for us under educted, working class yanks, kthnks
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
exam responses will only receive 1/2 marks if the workings and method are not shown
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

13urnzz wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

please, elaborate.
i don't understand the word elaborate, i'm not the beneficiary of a parental financed higher education.

sorry.
please, take a seat. talk about your feelings. let me know how you feel.

https://i.imgur.com/s8cnqMs.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

exam responses will only receive 1/2 marks if the workings and method are not shown
wow

i really missed out on the trust fund/parental provided education, where i am self taught.

i get full credit for teaching myself and the payoff is tweaking the patrician snot nose of some uppercrust inheritance babby from the uk that believes he's intellectually superior to some junior college grad from the colonies. . .
Roc18
`
+655|5791|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
>Trust fund babby
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

13urnzz wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

wow

i really missed out on the trust fund/parental provided education, where i am self taught.

i get full credit for teaching myself and the payoff is tweaking the patrician snot nose of some uppercrust inheritance babby from the uk that believes he's intellectually superior to some junior college grad from the colonies. . .
i am intrigued. please tell me more.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

and you contributed what percentage?

https://i.imgur.com/01YDQkz.png

oh yeah, you*re an english major.

go ahead and ask your daddy that contributed 100%
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699
what are you guys arguing about? i see people having go at others and there but i wouldn't expect any of you to take that to heart.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
please double-check your work before submitting
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
burnzz, is it always sunny in philadelphia?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

13/f/taiwan wrote:

what are you guys arguing about? i see people having go at others and there but i wouldn't expect any of you to take that to heart.
i am shocked that you are not underwhelmed by the moral superiority of a literature graduate from the Homeland, 13/f/taiwan! are you not impressed how his father has provided for him?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!
and wonder in wide amazement how much of his father's wealth it cost!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
i am afraid you're going to have to resubmit your answer. second-attempts will be penalised with a 20% mark reduction.
Roc18
`
+655|5791|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
How big is the trust fund though? I'm curious.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i am afraid you're going to have to resubmit your answer. second-attempts will be penalised with a 20% mark reduction.
and another loan against your inheritance! haste makes waste, and your proud pappa can't afford more coke-line blunders!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
hm, it seems we're reaching a bit of an impasse in our session. would you like a glass of water? how about 5 minutes of fresh air?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

hm, it seems we're reaching a bit of an impasse in our session. would you like a glass of water? how about 5 minutes of fresh air?
how much will it cost me? i work for a living, and not having a live father provide for me, every cent is precious . . .
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
i am willing to make concessions for welfare recipients
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

anyways, here is how my weather looked recently;

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8190/8437558049_04434e2806_c.jpg

my apologies if you've seen the picture before.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
the portrait of your inner climate is far more interesting. please keep us posted.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

the portrait of your inner climate is far more interesting. please keep us posted.
dude, you need psychiatric help. just charge daddy's card, stop voyuering into every post to prove yourself that pappa's money is well spent.

grow up, earn your own way, take some pride into yourself. stop leeching, mmmkay?

Last edited by 13urnzz (2013-03-27 18:39:13)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
i'm not sure i understand.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

then your daddy has been taken for a fool, haha

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard