Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

13urnzz wrote:

lol, the christmas lights are still up on my house, it's 64° outside, and i'd rather leave them up than climb up on the roof to take them down.

i won't go up on the roof until everything turns green and i can take my camera and get a decent shot.

who knew that rednecks had a passion for photography?
you should get ATG around to take them down, i heard mormons are really good at construction
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

lol, the christmas lights are still up on my house, it's 64° outside, and i'd rather leave them up than climb up on the roof to take them down.

i won't go up on the roof until everything turns green and i can take my camera and get a decent shot.

who knew that rednecks had a passion for photography?
you should get ATG around to take them down, i heard mormons are really good at construction
no, he would want to upgrade my gutters to pounded copper, ask for a donation for starving african kids, tell me about the virtues of multiple wives, and bill me for not doing a goddam thing,

i didn't move to Utah yesterday.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
you could share some honey mead and bond on the rooftop
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you could share some honey mead and bond on the rooftop
the last time he was here, he wanted to upgrade my gutters to pounded copper, asked for a donation for starving african kids, told me about the virtues of multiple wives, and tried to bill me for not doing a goddam thing.

you can't read for shit.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
you could reminisce about the good old days and go bowling
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
or golfing
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you could reminisce about the good old days and go bowling
and how he buried the sire to 943 offspring, how he doesn't want to marry more than one illegal, and that he can't procreate the way his daddy did with his dong in macbeth's cheek?

https://i.imgur.com/s1sroTb.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

gtfo you trolling shit, and stop derailing this forum with your faggot failed acerbic posts.

come back when you can claim to make an honest living, and trouble honest people no more.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
lol. make an honest living.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol. make an honest living.
quoted for future reference, daddy's boy
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
ya you'd know a lot about that
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

ya you'd know a lot about that
my father's long dead, and everything i own i've worked for, trust fund baby.

you are so cute when you try to pass yourself off as a man of the world, because let's be honest - more men sponge off their fathers than work for a living, amirite?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
like i said, you'd really know a lot about that. please tell me more. can i get a forwarding address?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
do you have a fax address i can take? i have to leave soon and i'd hate to miss a riveting tale
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

you are so cute when you try to pass yourself off as a man of the world, because let's be honest - more men sponge off their fathers than work for a living, amirite?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
i worked for all of those wonderful audio gadgets pictured. i'm a real worker of the world. we should unite.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

oh, tehe - i'm sounding like a broken record, geddit?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
can you please tell me more?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

like the one daddy bought for you? that you didn't buy for yourself, geddit?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

you get nothing that an oxbridge perfessor din't tell you, do you?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
please, elaborate.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

please, elaborate.
i don't understand the word elaborate, i'm not the beneficiary of a parental financed higher education.

sorry.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
please show your workings.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard