Erkut.hv
+124|6787|California
Hello all,

Erk here. You may remember me from such hits as "America haters unite", and "Should we nuke_____". Well here is my latest humdinger.

List your country, and what's fucked up with it. We've seen enough US bashing to last alifetime, now it's time for all of you to sound off.

I'll start, although I am from the US, which seems completely hypocritical, but honesty and the fact I made this thread, are forcing me to do this.

Erkut, from California, United States of America.

Problems:
Political correctness. Lobbyists. Hippies who whine alot but don't do anything. Lack of care of human life.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6823|Atlanta, GA USA
HAHA Erkut, got tired of listening to all the America bashers?
atlvolunteer Georgia, USA
Problems:
Political Correctness, moronic drug policies, no viable third political party, Political Correctness, politicians (of course, that's probably a problem in every country ), our tax code, Political Correctness, lobbyists...
Oh, and did I mention Political COrrectness?
EDIT: I forgot one: illegal immigration.

Last edited by atlvolunteer (2006-01-25 15:09:46)

wrath2210
Web/h0mE
+0|6722
ur from the georgia cool

i dont like our president
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6740
"Well here is my latest humdinger"

I thought you said Hamburger (cause you're from U.S) LOL j/k

Well the biggest problem with Canada is foreigners its not funny they just let any one in here and doing so there ruining are country with no jobs you should see the hospitals or doctor offices you have to wait hours and hours just to see the doctor and you know why? All fucking foreigners ALL of them you hardly see any normal white people or people born from here.

Biggest foreigner problem is Chinese theres to many of them its not funny its at the point where you hate them and get angry if there was some of them ok fine but not this many every where you look chinese here chinese there every where you go it makes you sick is this canada or chinko land?

Look around all chinese writing all over the places they have let to many of them in here its no longer canada its China number #2.

Im gonna have to start hiring mercenaries and High Risk SWAT teams to take all of them out.

just kidding about the last part but there really is to many.
jarhedch
+12|6721|Aberdeen, Uk, SF Bay Area 1st
From SF, CA, have brit flag in my stats cause i live in scotland, so maybe i can post 2 countries

first off, US: hippies, poor tax policy, overspent budget, poor spending policy, and attempts to shove politcal correctness and "tolerance" down my throat.

UK: wacko politics, poor economic and tax policies, crap weather. i could go on, but my wife would kill me
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6796|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol

atlvolunteer wrote:

HAHA Erkut, got tired of listening to all the America bashers?
atlvolunteer Georgia, USA
Problems:
Political Correctness, moronic drug policies, no viable third political party, Political Correctness, politicians (of course, that's probably a problem in every country ), our tax code, Political Correctness, lobbyists...
Oh, and did I mention Political COrrectness?
EDIT: I forgot one: illegal immigration.
The above and more. God we have problems.
Jeroen
+0|6744|Canada, Ontario, Goderich
there arent enough docktors in Canada , but the forgeiners are good, they take all the crapy jobs, also the price of gas is to high, its like 98 cents a liter.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6740
Is it true U.K is filled and flooded with packies? I agree about U.K having bad weather seems its always damp and always raining although i've never been there (i want too but im poor) they have real sexy girls
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6746|San Francisco
Too much partisan bickering in our country with no compromising.  The pro-capitalist fervor and large pushes in increasing consumerism is bogging down the country with bureaucracy and a fear of any revenue-generating resource Socialized for the greater good.
Everything needs to be sold, every service needs to be implemented for a quick buck, even to the point where companies gamble on whether or not people will live or die in a certain timeframe to make sure their profit remains high (non-Socialized healthcare).  Power, greed, corruption ride on everyone's agenda, and too many people can only just sit back and watch as armchair politicians.  The US is democracry inaction  (no, that's not a typo).
KaFuRaX
+0|6765|Netherlands

Jeroen wrote:

there arent enough docktors in Canada , but the forgeiners are good, they take all the crapy jobs, also the price of gas is to high, its like 98 cents a liter.
look here in holland the price is around 1,30 a liter!!!!!
CRUSHER
+-1|6766
United States:

Illegal Immigration.
The Kennedy Family.
Political Correctness.
General Lack of Common Sense. (Video Games Produce Serial Killers! Tehy R' Bad!)
In general, people need thicker skin. Someone is always whinning about something just because they can.

WTF? 98 cents a liter? It's hovering around $3 a gallon here. = Gas.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6723

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

"Well here is my latest humdinger"

I thought you said Hamburger (cause you're from U.S) LOL j/k

Well the biggest problem with Canada is foreigners its not funny they just let any one in here and doing so there ruining are country with no jobs you should see the hospitals or doctor offices you have to wait hours and hours just to see the doctor and you know why? All fucking foreigners ALL of them you hardly see any normal white people or people born from here.

Biggest foreigner problem is Chinese theres to many of them its not funny its at the point where you hate them and get angry if there was some of them ok fine but not this many every where you look chinese here chinese there every where you go it makes you sick is this canada or chinko land?

Look around all chinese writing all over the places they have let to many of them in here its no longer canada its China number #2.

Im gonna have to start hiring mercenaries and High Risk SWAT teams to take all of them out.

just kidding about the last part but there really is to many.
That's funny, cause Maine's problem is to many Canadians (Torist).  We got a bumber sticker that says:

"Welcome to Maine, Now go the fuck home" :-)~
dankassasin42o
+68|6731|Reefersyde, CA
im american, an whats fucked up with our country?   EVERYTHING.   FROM CONSERVITIVE FUCKING CHRISTENS TO YOUR MOST FAGGOT LEADER "bush"   (just say no to bush).   Other then the fucked up 80% of our government.  Everything is dandy here.   tho they really need to legalize weed.
Jepeto87
+38|6737|Dublin
Irelands problems (in my opinion),

1. A goverment obsessed with trying to out do itself, when it comes to wasting money. Example: "The Spike"  Dublin City center.

2. A crappy public healthcare system. Example: People dont get beds in public Irish hospitals, they get trolleys in corridors.

3. Ignorance. Example: Ask 10 people there opinions on immigration, and you'll get 5 brain dead racist responces.

4. Everyones Favourite, political correctness! Its out of control, im mean everywhere not just Ireland!!

Saying all that however, I love Ireland and its totally cool!! Sorry if that seems hypocritical!!!

Last edited by Jepeto87 (2006-01-25 16:45:09)

elite
+89|6766|Sheffield, England
im 17 from the uk, so i dont know much, but one thing i do know, 1 million people on benefits, thats 7 billion pounds for people who sit on their sofa eating pies all day.
elite
yes its true britian is full of asians. because after ww2, we needed workers, so we let loads of people in from our empire, and because of immigrants coming in also
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6760|th3 unkn0wn

elite wrote:

yes its true britian is full of asians. because after ww2, we needed workers, so we let loads of people in from our empire, and because of immigrants coming in also
I didn't know you were an Asian...bet you cook a mean bucket of vindaloo
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6740
I wouldnt mind if canada was flooded by "hot" japanese girls but other then that get out
elite
im not asian u idiot del boy, did i say i was, go back to ure dolphin divin on karkand 24/7
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6740
what is this vindaloo? care to explain elite? j/k
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6766|US
US:
Racism
Ignorance
Overdon Political Correctness (Did I offend anyone??)

Wow Berserk, you really can't move on from the "asian people are bad" line can you?  I'll be honest, I am a bit racist at times (and ashamed of it), but how many asian people do you really know?  Get to know people and you'll find that people are generally alike.
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6740
I try to avoid them as much as possible unless they are female japanese and attractive.
Cubanpenguin
+35|6729|Kingston, Canada
WTF? 98 cents a liter? It's hovering around $3 a gallon here. = Gas.
There are four litres to a gallon so its about 4 bucks a gallon.

The problems with my country (Canada) are that we have are that a new political party (Conservitives) got voted in and they are Pro-Iraq war and basicly want to suck "Dubbia" off and they also want to privitise health care, we have public heath care in Canada for those of you that don't know.

We have alot of Chinnese illegal immigrants. It's cold. We have a shitty miliary so if we got invaded by anyone other then Chile or France(lol) we would get molested unless our allies (U.S., U.K., most of europe) stepped in. I can't think of much more but I'm sure there is more.

And polution is getting pretty bad. I'm in no way an evriomentalist in fact i hate them but it's getting pretty bad espectialy in Toronto. Most of our polution is coming up from the Midwesten States (I.E. Michigan, Ohio, Illinois) because the states has pretty loose polution guidelines so it just all get moved up in the weather paterns.

Last edited by Cubanpenguin (2006-01-25 20:31:02)

Giant_Squid500
+5|6724|U.S.A.
Panama City Beach, Florida, U.S.A.
What I think is wrong with my country.

Drug Addicts/users, Hippies, Goths.

Lack of Harsh punishment:  I think that if we made a law saying "You do drugs, we cut some fingers off" we would have no more drug problems. So what if its what a third world country would do, sometimes you gotta hurt some bitches to get your point across.

Bilingual signs:  I hate it when I go a Best Buy and they have signs with two different languages on it. If you come to the U.S. LEARN ENGLISH you idiots. I don't go to Mexico expecting everyone to change and start speaking english. Do the same for us you douche bags. That goes for all country's, didn't mean to single out Mexico like that.

Illegal Immigration:  see above complaint.

Over use of Wellfare:  Wellfare just makes people even more lazy then they were before. Welfare is suppose to help you stay afloat until you get another job. But most people just take the welfare and sit on there fat asses taking the governments money like blood sucking vampires'. Yes there are some people that really do need it but most don't. So I think we should make a law that says, you have 1 year to get a new job, after that we take away your welfare.

Thinking we can go into any country and start telling people what to do:  In some cases its a good thing to do, such as WWII.  But in most cases we would have been better off staying out of it.

Its every man for themselves:  You could get robbed in the middle of the street and no one will help you because "its not there concern". BITCH, im getting robbed, get your fat ass over here and help me!!!!

Everyone is sueing eachother for any and every reason:  Like one time this lady and her son were at a Chicago city park and the mom wasn't paying attention to her kid and he fell off the swings and got hurt. So the lady didn't want to admit she wasn't watching her kid and sued the city of Chicago. So for a few years all the swings in Chicago city parks were removed.

No one wants to take the blame: See above comment.

We make crappy cars: Ford, Chevy, nuff said.

And those are a few things I think are wrong with this country.
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6734|Stillwater, Ok

dankassasin42o wrote:

im american, an whats fucked up with our country?   EVERYTHING.   FROM CONSERVITIVE FUCKING CHRISTENS TO YOUR MOST FAGGOT LEADER "bush"   (just say no to bush).   Other then the fucked up 80% of our government.  Everything is dandy here.   tho they really need to legalize weed.
Yeah if you think thats all thats wrong with this country then go smoke some more of your weed.  Problems with the US are as follows.

1.  If your an illegal and living on welfare....get the fuck out.  We spend over a trillion dollars a year on supporting illegal mexicans.  They get pregnant in Mexico, cross the border to have the kid and make it a US citizen. That law needs to change. Next would be if they made an effort to learn English instead of assuming we will learn spanish for them.  Why can't they learn it? Every other immigrant has learned english for the most part.  They may work cheap jobs for the most part, but not enough to offset what we pay in welfare for them.

3. Liberals who can't stfu. Political correctness.

4. Obesity in the US...too many lazy fucks saying obesity is a disease.  Well with proper excersise and diet..IT CAN BE CURED.  GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WORK OUT.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard