DuVeL
+2|6682|New Gitland, the Netherlands
Why matter? It's stsatpadding...
redman$hot
+1|6736|Iserlohn,Germany
this is no stats padding, because if i will fight normally i would make more points. for example a repair round like this makes 30 points, if i fight i get about 80-120 points !!!
BF2RS|L3|Admin
+0|6679
Dont worry honest players...they will all get what is rightfully comming to them.
A kick in the pants, and their stats reset.
StatPadders are not a welcome addition to a great game.

Please report statpadders to http://www.bf2rankedservers.com  in the forum for statpadders, a special team will check them out, and forward for proper action.
Thanks

Last edited by BF2RS|L3|Admin (2006-01-26 11:17:25)

Esker
+1|6739

redman$hot wrote:

this is no stats padding, because if i will fight normally i would make more points. for example a repair round like this makes 30 points, if i fight i get about 80-120 points !!!
Yeah, it's a bit pathetic getting worked up about this really, it's a bit like bitching about some guy sitting on a TOW for the entire round merely to get his time up or even better the dude who wasted a few hours of his life getting expert zipline/grappling hook.

While I don't normally condone stat padding this type doesn't bother me. EA fucked over the engineer class big time on repair points by making them harder to achieve. If EA want this sort of behaviour to stop, maybe a change on how an engineer earns repair points would be an option.

To reset their accounts merely for doing this in my opinion would be pathetic, they are far worse stat padding offenses out there that deserve resetting, this is not one of them.

Last edited by Esker (2006-01-26 12:29:22)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6822|Marathon, Florida Keys

Marconius wrote:

Crikey!!  Wot we 'ave 'ere is a group of Wild Vodniks basking in the desert sun.  The Vodniks may look peaceful 'ere, but they are actually very cunning and VICIOUS animals that hunt animals much larger then themselves!  They always hunt in packs, but can be felled fairly easily when alone.  Let's go see how mad I can make them before I have to clear out!!

http://www.stars2go.com/i/steve-irwin/steve_irwin.jpg
im gonna laugh when that dumbfuck gets his arm bit off one day
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
DuVeL

Esker wrote:

redman$hot wrote:

Yeah, it's a bit pathetic getting worked up about this really, it's a bit like bitching about some guy sitting on a TOW for the entire round merely to get his time up or even better the dude who wasted a few hours of his life getting expert zipline/grappling hook.

While I don't normally condone stat padding this type doesn't bother me. EA fucked over the engineer class big time on repair points by making them harder to achieve. If EA want this sort of behaviour to stop, maybe a change on how an engineer earns repair points would be an option.

To reset their accounts merely for doing this in my opinion would be pathetic, they are far worse stat padding offenses out there that deserve resetting, this is not one of them.
First of all: being an engineer is easy.
Second:
This involved 3 people in 3 cars, doing it the whole map. We loose 3 man who are not doing a bloody thing and 3 vehicles aswell.
If you'd check their stats you can see they are statpadders. Ahwell, I guess you do the samething on servers so I'll stop typing about it.

Admin, please close this thread. Apropiate action has allready been taken.
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6736|New Hampshire
Next time you see someone with a flipped humvee like that, make sure you toss a grenade at it.  If you do a little bit of damage to it, they can't repair it as fast and explode.

...ROFL.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6752

TehSeraphim wrote:

Next time you see someone with a flipped humvee like that, make sure you toss a grenade at it.  If you do a little bit of damage to it, they can't repair it as fast and explode.

...ROFL.
C4 works better
Esker
+1|6739

DuVeL wrote:

Esker wrote:

redman$hot wrote:

First of all: being an engineer is easy.
Second:
This involved 3 people in 3 cars, doing it the whole map. We loose 3 man who are not doing a bloody thing and 3 vehicles aswell.
If you'd check their stats you can see they are statpadders. Ahwell, I guess you do the samething on servers so I'll stop typing about it.

Admin, please close this thread. Apropiate action has allready been taken.
Just because I find complaining about one of the most feeble stat padding techniques in the game automatically means that I do it myself? Grow a brain 'tard...

I'm not like you kid, I don't go looking at people stats to see if they statpad and then have a bitchfest about it. It's look to me like your team didn't just lose 3 guys they lost 4 because you were far more concerned about those idiots than you were playing the round. I hate people who do that, spam the chat with "OMG STATPADDERS" etc, then you suddenly find half the team are watching those idiots statpad, complaing and bleating on whilst the opposite team take all the flags and win the round.

Last edited by Esker (2006-01-27 07:47:13)

DuVeL
Read the whole thread.

Kid? Me? 'tard? So you're starting namecalling allready? Why? I gave my opinion and so.

Play the game fair and let EA take their stats down. Serves them right.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6732|Melbourne, Australia
omfg wat idiots .. it does look pretty cool thoe the way they all are on der side.. 10 buks goin to the most artistic way of statpadding
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6782|New York
lmao seriously, i've heard of putting part of the vodnik in water, and then repairing, but i have NEVER seen this technique.. 10/10 on the CREATIVENESS SCALE!
-xXCRUWXx-
+0|6705|NEW YORK
lol they need to add  on radio   -xXCRUWXx-: (We have statspaddlers over here )that would be funny as hell
Esker
+1|6739
You flame me for my opinion branding me an instant statpadder...

Now you're complaining because I insulted you?

Lmao.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard