DuVeL
+2|6669|New Gitland, the Netherlands
They kept asking for repairs but they didn't really need any help...
https://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2324/screen0055wz.th.png
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6796|Barrington, RI
never seen such a big group of people padding for a reapir badge before.   just another clan to add to the big list of stat padders. why would they bother with the commo rose if they wanted to hide the fact that they were padding though?

Last edited by =ST6=SewerMaster (2006-01-25 12:18:27)

DuVeL
No idea really. I've tryed looking for their stats but couldn't find them...
Ugaminor
+21|6673
LOL!  Thats rediculous!  Just for s and giggles I would have plopped a mine or two in the middle of the trio and tossed a nade and watch all of them go boom.
DuVeL
Nah, there was an admin on allready and he banned or kicked them.
I think he asked for repairs just to have a laugh.
Anyone who could find their stats?
AR|Headshasta
+1|6759
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6772|London UK

no but thast pretty cool lol

I dont condone stat padding, but thats not such a serious offence to get a few repair points for a badge.
iamamuts
+2|6756|Lisse, Netherlands
ROFL that looked so funny
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6796|Barrington, RI
well it looks like they weren't entirely succesful according to their stats.  but if they play well enough to have the WCR (or maybe they padded for that too) I don't know why they would want to risk loosing that to get a reapir badge.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6739
They where wearing Prefix
Anyway, if you see worse enemy/favorite victim by all means they are stat padders

Hey nice k/d ratio and score per minute netninja61!!!!

0mgZ h4x0rZ b4n 4 l1f3!

Last edited by CRIMS0N_W0LF (2006-01-25 12:46:06)

DavidGale
+0|6674|Western Mass
Their scores all start to rise pretty quickly as of mid-November.  Looks like they decided they sucked to bad and decided to pad their way to being "good".
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6796|Barrington, RI
I just had another look at the stats and surprise surprise what do i find?  the SGT. Major and the Master SGT. padded with each other for some badge or another, probably knife and pistol. raknar13: Favorite victim kills to (via EA) mojo32 (28) more vicitms: mojo32 (30)  worst enemy deaths by (via EA) mojo32 (25)

Last edited by =ST6=SewerMaster (2006-01-25 12:48:35)

SineNomine
Panzerblitz
+37|6723|SPARTA

DuVeL wrote:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2324/s … 5wz.th.png
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO
As a full time engineer i cant be angry with somebody "helping" a little bit as it is damn hard to get just the 5 repair points for basic, but thats ridiculous!
jarhedch
+12|6670|Aberdeen, Uk, SF Bay Area 1st

CRIMS0N_W0LF wrote:

They where wearing Prefix
Anyway, if you see worse enemy/favorite victim by all means they are stat padders

Hey nice k/d ratio and score per minute netninja61!!!!

0mgZ h4x0rZ b4n 4 l1f3!
I've got more bronze, 1 less silver, and 3 less gold than him, and i've only got 2041 points.
Erkut.hv
+124|6735|California
Fuckin Austrians..... lol

kidding, but they suck ass and should be shot for padding, buncha pricks.
elite
+89|6714|Sheffield, England
how the hell did they get those vodniks on their side
Erkut.hv
+124|6735|California

elite wrote:

how the hell did they get those vodniks on their side
Apparently you've never driven drunk before.....
jarhedch
+12|6670|Aberdeen, Uk, SF Bay Area 1st
got somehting to tell us?
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6694|San Francisco
Crikey!!  Wot we 'ave 'ere is a group of Wild Vodniks basking in the desert sun.  The Vodniks may look peaceful 'ere, but they are actually very cunning and VICIOUS animals that hunt animals much larger then themselves!  They always hunt in packs, but can be felled fairly easily when alone.  Let's go see how mad I can make them before I have to clear out!!

https://www.stars2go.com/i/steve-irwin/steve_irwin.jpg
DuVeL

SineNomine wrote:

DuVeL wrote:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2324/s … 5wz.th.png
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO
As a full time engineer i cant be angry with somebody "helping" a little bit as it is damn hard to get just the 5 repair points for basic, but thats ridiculous!
True, I didn't help them out though because my Enginering skills are allready good. No need to StatPad like that for me.

Nice 1 Marconius! 8)
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6846

Marconius wrote:

Crikey!!  Wot we 'ave 'ere is a group of Wild Vodniks basking in the desert sun.  The Vodniks may look peaceful 'ere, but they are actually very cunning and VICIOUS animals that hunt animals much larger then themselves!  They always hunt in packs, but can be felled fairly easily when alone.  Let's go see how mad I can make them before I have to clear out!!

http://www.stars2go.com/i/steve-irwin/steve_irwin.jpg
Croc hunter is a dickhead, try and talk like him and YOU are the dickhead. My advice would've just blow them all up with some C4, get kicked lose some points but it'd be good fun just to piss them off.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6694|San Francisco
Hey, come now Whitegreek.  Get a sense of humor.
4lter_3go
+1|6746|Leighton Barracks, Germany

Marconius wrote:

http://www.stars2go.com/i/steve-irwin/steve_irwin.jpg
LMFAO..... good stuff

Last edited by 4lter_3go (2006-01-26 00:47:54)

DuVeL
Is there a place where you can report stuff like this?
redman$hot
+1|6723|Iserlohn,Germany
The guys learned this way for repair points from me, if i am back at home i will show u some pictures and will descripe how to get the vodnik on its side

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard