jord
+2,382|6694|The North, beyond the wall.

Mekstizzle wrote:

Truthfully speaking if this happened over here I'd be quite happy that a copper topped some faggot kid who thought he was hard (as would probably be the case, if it was here in the UK). But that would be me speaking on how I perceive our youth and our police force. It's different over there
Yep. One less cunt kid and one less cunt copper. It'd be like when gangs kill eachother off and rid us of them.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

To conclude, Police are every shittier there than the rest of the world? Got it.
Yeah I got it, but you insist they are not responding to a "shitty" population right?
I'm not going to call the whole population of a country "shitty". That's for GS to do when he's unbanned.
but you WILL call every cop in Greece shitty, is that right?
jord

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yeah I got it, but you insist they are not responding to a "shitty" population right?
I'm not going to call the whole population of a country "shitty". That's for GS to do when he's unbanned.
It takes a certain type of person to apply to join the Police. And that type of person is in a subcategory under the category of Cunts. I won't beat around the bush when accused of something I clearly am. No, I don't like the Police. Want it any clearer?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

It takes a certain type of person to apply to join the Police. And that type of person is in a subcategory under the category of Cunts. I won't beat around the bush when accused of something I clearly am. No, I don't like the Police. Want it any clearer?
Yeah I got that!

It sounds like to me you have a problem with authority in general. Who is "the man" to tell you what is right and wrong?
jord

lowing wrote:

It sounds like to me you have a problem with authority in general. Who is "the man" to tell you what is right and wrong?
Not really, I seem to have no problem listening to Armed forces NCO's and officers, nor did I have a problem listening to my parents. But hey, I'm just another punk kid that deserves a good beating from the Police, what do I know about myself? You clearly have a diploma in psycho analysis, being able to diagnose me off a few text sentences in a post. Thanks, Dr Lowing. I'll be sure to work on my "problem with authority"...

Huh, I guess me and the whole Greek population are all getting a bit too cocky. What we need is a good shooting...
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

Not really, I seem to have no problem listening to Armed forces NCO's and officers, nor did I have a problem listening to my parents. But hey, I'm just another punk kid that deserves a good beating from the Police, what do I know about myself? You clearly have a diploma in psycho analysis, being able to diagnose me off a few text sentences in a post. Thanks, Dr Lowing. I'll be sure to work on my "problem with authority"...

Huh, I guess me and the whole Greek population are all getting a bit too cocky. What we need is a good shooting...
Well, you seem to have a problem with some kid who clearly attacked a police car get the shit beat outta him and in this case it was bad enough that the officer felt he needed to defend himself.

I aboslutely have no problem with the police kicking the shit outta someone that has it coming. The end of a high speed chase is a good example.

Everyone in hear is trying to tell us that ALL the cops are a problem and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the population. I just find that hard to believe.
jord

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

Well, you seem to have a problem with some kid who clearly attacked a police car get the shit beat outta him and in this case it was bad enough that the officer felt he needed to defend himself.

I aboslutely have no problem with the police kicking the shit outta someone that has it coming. The end of a high speed chase is a good example.

Everyone in hear is trying to tell us that ALL the cops are a problem and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the population. I just find that hard to believe.
I don't think a common Police officer has the right to determine when to beat the shit outta someone or who deserves it. That's called vigilantism, and it's illegal in most places. Recently an infantryman here was attacked by two Policeman and beaten to the ground, punched whilst on the ground and kneed, etc. He said in his interview that he survived Iraq and Afghanistan but thought he was going to die that day. He had drank a few beers and sweared at a few Policeman. These 2 cops thought he deserved a good beating for that. And I've seen myself a lot of similar things happen, as well as read up on them. To kids that may or may not have deserved it. Regardless, it isn't up to a Policeman to judge whether they do or not. You're supposed to be professional when you wear the badge.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

I don't think a common Police officer has the right to determine when to beat the shit outta someone or who deserves it. That's called vigilantism, and it's illegal in most places. Recently an infantryman here was attacked by two Policeman and beaten to the ground, punched whilst on the ground and kneed, etc. He said in his interview that he survived Iraq and Afghanistan but thought he was going to die that day. He had drank a few beers and sweared at a few Policeman. These 2 cops thought he deserved a good beating for that. And I've seen myself a lot of similar things happen, as well as read up on them. To kids that may or may not have deserved it. Regardless, it isn't up to a Policeman to judge whether they do or not. You're supposed to be professional when you wear the badge.
What you say is true. I agree 100%

However the flip side is also true. Cops are humans as well and are foulable. You, as a citizen is supposed to also show restraint and respect the badge.

I give wayyyyyyyyyyyy more latitude to a person who wears a badge and has to put up with the assholes in our society more than I will give the assholes themselves. Respect the police and you will in turn get respect. Disrespect them and expect it in return. This bullshit that you seem to be untouchable from the police is baffling. Where do you get the notion thast you can act anyway you want to a cop and nothing should happen to you?
jord

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

However the flip side is also true. Cops are humans as well and are foulable. You, as a citizen is supposed to also show restraint and respect the badge.

I give wayyyyyyyyyyyy more latitude to a person who wears a badge and has to put up with the assholes in our society more than I will give the assholes themselves. Respect the police and you will in turn get respect. Disrespect them and expect it in return. This bullshit that you seem to be untouchable from the police is baffling. Where do you get the notion thast you can act anyway you want to a cop and nothing should happen to you?
I'm glad you agree.

I don't see the same leniency being applied to other high responsibility careers... When has anyone ever said "Ahhh George Bush is only Human, so what if he got us into a war for shit reasons, he's just one of us"...

Regarding respecting the Police that is something I will never be able to do. I don't give them shit, but if they are doing something wrong I will call them up on it as I would anyone. Without writing my life story, I've seen to many cunts in a badge to ever have faith in them again. There's truth in every stereotype.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6668|USA

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

I'm glad you agree.

I don't see the same leniency being applied to other high responsibility careers... When has anyone ever said "Ahhh George Bush is only Human, so what if he got us into a war for shit reasons, he's just one of us"...

Regarding respecting the Police that is something I will never be able to do. I don't give them shit, but if they are doing something wrong I will call them up on it as I would anyone. Without writing my life story, I've seen to many cunts in a badge to ever have faith in them again. There's truth in every stereotype.
Yeah well, then you are not among the "typical" people, because the VAT MAJORITY of people seem to be able to make through life without police harrassment or a police beating. If you constantly draw attention like that, then maybe you need to do a self examination to determain if in fact YOU are not problem instead of the police
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

jord wrote:

It takes a certain type of person to apply to join the Police. And that type of person is in a subcategory under the category of Cunts.
idiot statement of the year.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

jord wrote:

I took the word of someone who LIVES THERE. I figure he may know more about his countries state than you or I.. No?
lol...since when does that stop any of you?

or, i could take the Cam approach.  i can go find some pics of a family trip we took to greece (among other stops) a few years ago.  cops seemed just fine to me.
jord

lowing wrote:

jord wrote:

lowing wrote:

I'm glad you agree.

Yeah well, then you are not among the "typical" people, because the VAT MAJORITY of people seem to be able to make through life without police harrassment or a police beating. If you constantly draw attention like that, then maybe you need to do a self examination to determain if in fact YOU are not problem instead of the police
Not really. I hardly do anything to warrant Police attention. A lot of people are spoken down to, or sworn at, or have been on the receiving end of excessive force. Not everyone reports it. I couldn't count the number of questionable police acts I've seen on two hands. But what do I know, living here in this country and not reading the news as much?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

but seriously jord.  i hope when you are dying you find yourself begging for help from the cops or something, and i hope they dont show up and you fade away alone.  you talk about GS all the time, well guess what he was going to do?  and if cops are what you say they are, then the military is just as bad.  so therefore, you are a cunt also.
jord

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

I took the word of someone who LIVES THERE. I figure he may know more about his countries state than you or I.. No?
lol...since when does that stop any of you?

or, i could take the Cam approach.  i can go find some pics of a family trip we took to greece (among other stops) a few years ago.  cops seemed just fine to me.
It's pretty clear nobody here is going to know a lot of Greece's situation or state. Being honest, do you know more than 10 facts about that country? I know I probably don't.

It's also a well known thing that America is on every tv and news station daily around the world. Many people from all over the world have visited America, I have been Florida myself. America is the popular kid at school, every knows their business and gossip.

I'm assuming your "when does that stop any of you" comment was about? Euro's talking about America?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

jord wrote:

Being honest, do you know more than 10 facts about that country? I know I probably don't.
nope.  i can tell you island hopping to the party islands and scenic islands are very fun.  i must have missed the island were cops shoot at you just for lulz.
jord

usmarine wrote:

but seriously jord.  i hope when you are dying you find yourself begging for help from the cops or something, and i hope they dont show up and you fade away alone.  you talk about GS all the time, well guess what he was going to do?  and if cops are what you say they are, then the military is just as bad.  so therefore, you are a cunt also.
Hmmm do I even bother "debating" with a drunk usmarine...

Well I'll give it a go.

I'd rather die than ask for help from a person I despise. Would you ask for help from an insurgent when you're in Iraq?

Me talking about GS every other day has what to do with this? Guess what he was gonna do? I don't know, something about scientist research with his mother. I can't remember... Though yeah I'm sure you're implying he was going to go to the Police, not the most believable thing considering his background...

Oh and the military is nothing like the Police. At least here anyway. Or do you know more about here than me?
jord

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

Being honest, do you know more than 10 facts about that country? I know I probably don't.
nope.  i can tell you island hopping to the party islands and scenic islands are very fun.  i must have missed the island were cops shoot at you just for lulz.
Couldn't make sense of it. Eat something to soak it up.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

jord wrote:

Though yeah I'm sure you're implying he was going to go to the Police, not the most believable thing considering his background...
well, you can ask him if he ever comes back.  i offered my help with some connections inside the LAPD when he mentioned he was thinking about taking the test.  (well not my connections per say.  my sisters connections)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

its 16:12 dude.  I am not drinking till the hockey game in a couple hours.
jord

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

usmarine wrote:

its 16:12 dude.  I am not drinking till the hockey game in a couple hours.
Oh right, then I'll blame the name calling on roid rage. But still, after reading 3 times I honestly can't make sense of the above post.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

jord wrote:

Oh right, then I'll blame the name calling on roid rage.
roid rage?  what name calling?

you asked if i knew 10 facts?  i said no.  all i did was see the islands when i was in greece.  fairly simple.
jord

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

Oh right, then I'll blame the name calling on roid rage.
roid rage?  what name calling?

you asked if i knew 10 facts?  i said no.  all i did was see the islands when i was in greece.  fairly simple.
No the above post,  I can sense your frustration and anger. It's okay, tell me about it. Lowing taught me eveything I know

"you are a cunt also."
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

jord wrote:

"you are a cunt also."
i wasnt calling you a cunt, it was ..... fuck it.

you are off your trolly
jord

usmarine wrote:

jord wrote:

"you are a cunt also."
you are off your trolly
That's our phrase, bad, bad boy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard