Poll

Ball or Beer?

Yum yum :)18%18% - 2
Rednecks, ALL oF THEM!45%45% - 5
I don't believe it.36%36% - 4
Total: 11
Wafer
+0|6696
Ok, I was browsing the TTL site, and this is what i've found. TAKES 10 to server 6! OMG

Denver people have some really sick meals.
S4INT05
+1|6747|79605, TX
Shouldn't this be in the OT thread?
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6762|Branson, MO, USA

JoyoC from the link above wrote:

Thats just not right...You gotta kill 10 bulls to feed 6 people!

LOL
Well maybe I don't know my bull anatomy, but shouldn't each bull have 2 testicles? thusly it would only take 5 bulls to server 6 people. Just sayin'... Also you shouldn't have to kill them to remove their testicles. They should be able to survive without them, although I'm not sure they'd want to "Moooo, please just go ahead and kill me. You might as well eat the rest of me" etc.

I just realized how so very much I over-analyzed that

Last edited by Sahasrahla (2006-01-25 12:13:58)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6763|Houston, TX
I tried a "Rocky Mountain Oyster".  In Hamilton, TX amidst a fish fry.  Wish I'd known what it was before I ate it.  I can barely handle my girlfriend's Fear Factor addiction (she watches to see what they make em eat on the show)  let alone finding out I've been snuckered into eatin a damn bull nut.

NOTE: Thanks for bringing out a repressed memory of bull balls.  *dry heaves* ack.

KJ
Wafer
+0|6696

Sahasrahla wrote:

JoyoC from the link above wrote:

Thats just not right...You gotta kill 10 bulls to feed 6 people!

LOL
Well maybe I don't know my bull anatomy, but shouldn't each bull have 2 testicles? thusly it would only take 5 bulls to server 6 people. Just sayin'... Also you shouldn't have to kill them to remove their testicles. They should be able to survive without them, although I'm not sure they'd want to "Moooo, please just go ahead and kill me. You might as well eat the rest of me" etc.

I just realized how so very much I over-analyzed that
lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard