rammunition
Fully Loaded
+143|5859
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/081207/w … macy_obama

JERUSALEM (AFP) - Israel can no longer expect "blank cheques" from Washington once president-elect Barack Obama's administration takes over in January, a former US ambassador to the Jewish state said on Sunday.
ADVERTISEMENT

"The era of the blank cheque is over," said Martin Indyk, director of the Centre for Middle East Policy at the Brookings Institute who is considered close to incoming secretary of state Hillary Clinton.

maybe the world recession has played a part but non the less a decision that i welcome......
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6490|Connecticut
Um, nobody takes you serious in here. As a matter of fact, even if this thread has meaning most people will not read it for the simple reason that you wrote it. Knowing that what I write right now might not even be read sort of inspires me to keep writing because some of the people who open this thread will completely skip what you write and start with my nonsense in this post. I hate you.
Malloy must go
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Um, nobody takes you serious in here. As a matter of fact, even if this thread has meaning most people will not read it for the simple reason that you wrote it. Knowing that what I write right now might not even be read sort of inspires me to keep writing because some of the people who open this thread will completely skip what you write and start with my nonsense in this post. I hate you.
lol
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6649|USA
I thought the world was all going to have a group hug when Obama was elected....Oh wait, Mumbai, India.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX

Nutz wrote:

No, we'll skip your nonsense and address the OP.

Its about time the US stopped pouring money into Israel and getting a pile of trouble back in return.

If the Israelis could stop provoking their neighbours, return to their legal borders, cut their genocide against the Palestinians and in general STFU there might be a chance for peace in the ME.

It seems pretty clear only the US can force them to do it and if new non-christian-fundamentalist govt is willing then I say good.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2008-12-09 04:22:59)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

I don't see how this equates to peace.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Lowing wrote:

I thought the world was all going to have a group hug when Obama was elected
Then you were deluded, or thought one man being elected would change something 1,000s of miles away which has been going on for centuries.
No wait, thats also delusional.

Found another of your online personae though

BBoy wrote:

What a bunch of anti-semites here, you all must be a bunch of hitler SS. The Israelis have rights that are not respected by the Palestenians, so the great nation of Israel has no other option but to protect another Halocoust from takin place. The terorrists in the other side have to understand every wrong done to Israelis would be responded ten fold. That's the only language terrorists understand. And for Osama or sorry Obama, his true colors(muslim) is coming out, they all want death of Israel.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2008-12-09 04:30:25)

deeznutz1245
+483|6490|Connecticut

Dilbert_X wrote:

Nutz wrote:

Deez, you are right. Rammunition makes others look stupid and even though he has posted a thread worthy of debate, it does not negate his malcontent for others simply because they are American. You are hansome too!
Why gee Dilbert, thanks. I didnt know you felt this way. Maybe you arent so bad.
Malloy must go
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6644

jsnipy wrote:

You have to make the conclusion that the Israelis are evil zionists first.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Deeznutz wrote:

I am a dreary troll. Although the OP is well balanced and sourced to a credible news organisation I'm just going to continue my dreary trolling because I'm an American troll and thats what we do.
Wow, your honesty is refreshing.

I think we can be friends.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Ajax wrote:

Not particularly.
deeznutz1245
+483|6490|Connecticut

Dilbert_X wrote:

Deeznutz wrote:

I am a dreary troll. Although the OP is well balanced and sourced to a credible news organisation I'm just going to continue my dreary trolling because I'm an American troll and thats what we do.
Wow, your honesty is refreshing.

never
Malloy must go
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Suit yourself.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6150|what

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

never
This is just how the Palestinian vs Israeli conflict started. lol
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6196
This is only the opinion of one guy. Nothing official there.

I will believe it when i see it.

But i agree that it would be the best thing for everybody in the M.E.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6539|Texas - Bigger than France
Ok, I'll bite.

How exactly is this the "first real step to peace in the M.E."?
san4
The Mas
+311|6686|NYC, a place to live

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

And that Israel's enemies will be able to destroy it militarily if the US cuts off aid.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6517|Πάϊ

deeznutz1245 wrote:

I hate you.
Hatred is a byproduct of a lack of arguments.
ƒ³
deeznutz1245
+483|6490|Connecticut

oug wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

I hate you.
Hatred is a byproduct of a lack of arguments.
none the less, it compels me.
Malloy must go
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6196

Pug wrote:

Ok, I'll bite.

How exactly is this the "first real step to peace in the M.E."?
Less money for Israel = weaker Israel

With less support from the US, Israel will have no choice but to stop bullying its neighbor including the palestinian people.

It's the first real step to peace.  But there is still a long way to go.
san4
The Mas
+311|6686|NYC, a place to live
Only a person who is willfully blind--or simply rabid--thinks Israel controls the peace process.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6288|Éire

lowing wrote:

I thought the world was all going to have a group hug when Obama was elected....Oh wait, Mumbai, India.
Oh I see, that's Obama's fault now is it? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't your beloved George Bush still in the White House lowing?

You have a long 8 years ahead of you if you're going to be blaming Obama for stuff he isn't responsible for as well as the stuff he is responsible for.
AutralianChainsaw
+65|6196

san4 wrote:

Only a person who is willfully blind--or simply rabid--thinks Israel controls the peace process.
So in your opinion, who control the peace process?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard