Scootering_Scoot
+0|6797
I was on last night and was playing someone Silicion_dawn. I didn't know that we had a 2nd lt and he has a War College Ribbion. Wonder if theres anyone one else who has it
elite
+89|6723|Sheffield, England
ive seen planty of people with it
{hms}_sir_del_boy  hes english
and some top 10 players also have it
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6715|Antarctica
About 1/2 of those ppl made new acounts though.
lostintheforest
+0|6677|Nottingham, England
on the requirnements it says you need 2 win:loss ratios. wtf does that mean, as it has as percentage under it too?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6756|The United Center
...i have it.

3:1 win:loss ratio.  i.e. you need 3 times as many wins as you have losses.  e.g. if you have 100 losses, you need 300 wins.  400 losses, 1200 wins.  so on and so forth.
MB.nZ
+86|6783|New Zealand

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...i have it.

3:1 win:loss ratio.  i.e. you need 3 times as many wins as you have losses.  e.g. if you have 100 losses, you need 300 wins.  400 losses, 1200 wins.  so on and so forth.
lol, what would u do, if you would have to keep 3.00 to still have that ribbon :S
seemoe
+-1|6678
thats wat makes the war college ribbon the hardest one in the game
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

MB.nZ wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

...i have it.

lol, what would u do, if you would have to keep 3.00 to still have that ribbon :S
lol, i wouldve lost it the day after i got it.

it was hard enough getting to 3 win:loss...i changed the way i play the game.  instead of just focusing on getting points, i played defense and made sure all my teams flags were guarded, shuttling from flag to flag, attacking rogue lone wolves...its not fun, but its effective.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6784|Noizyland

I reckon I'm on my way to getting the WCR. i'm on a winning streak, I've had my win:loss ratio go up from 1.31 to 1.53 in just the last two times i've played.

However, I don't play commander enough, so I'll have to make sure I get that requirement too.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6728|Melbourne, Australia
i played with silicion dawn a few weeks ago on a 24 7 sharqie map.. he was on mec (obviously).. but i will say the way he plays he defenently earnt hes rank farely (no bunny hopping or gl whoring... and was a mean ass bitch to take down)
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6726|Riva, MD
It's not impossible.
1-8thBadger
+0|6800
Takes work but isnt impossible, I have it along with Expert Command Badge.  Just takes way too many hours, but glad its over so Ill never , for a week or two   have to command again.

Last edited by 1-8thBadger (2006-02-04 23:16:11)

Tomdom_321.au
+1|6746|bendigo, Aus
lol i play with silicon_dawn all the time i never noticed that he had war colledge ribbon tho
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6830|Delaware
SysTray has it, damn he's good.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

SysTray wrote:

he hacks.
Hugh_Jasss
Death is my Dominion
+10|6667|Sydney, Australia

SysTray wrote:

haha

the worst thing is that you need the 50h as a commander for it.....
you get alot of noobs who just swap right before the end of the round if they arent winning to boost their ratio up - i personally couldnt care less.... its just a ribbon
I2elik
+12|6761|Perth, Western Australia

SysTray wrote:

lmao

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard