pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6602|MANCHESTERRR

Kptk92 wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

Toyota probably has a bigger budget than Honda and look how Toyota does in F1 ... A LOT WORSE. Budget isn't everything, it's who you can recruit to drive for you. I am sure the Honda cars are just as good as the Ferrari and McLaren cars in a lot of ways, but their talent behind the wheel just isn't there.

There is an old saying in racing that I picked up when I raced autocross a few years ago: The best investment you can make to improve times on a track is to improve the driver in the car.
Toyota doesnt do worse than honda and its is arguable that Honda have had the better driving talent. Button and Barrichello vs Trulli and Glock?

CONSTRUCTOR TEAM     POINTS
1. Ferrari    172
2. McLaren Mercedes    151
3. BMW Sauber    135
4. Renault    80
5. Toyota    56
6. Scuderia Toro Rosso    39
7. Red Bull Racing    29
8. Williams    26
9. Honda Racing    14

last seasons standings
10. Force India 0
11. Super Aguri 0
haha it didnt show those on ITV F1

Honda were full justified in pulling out its just a terrible shame they did. Obviously couldnt get the development together which i find hard with the budget that they have. I do not believe their problems lay in the drivers.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6569|UK

Kptk92 wrote:

Honda is up for sale though, so its not over yet

Hows about it guys? I'll chip in the £1 to buy the team and convert it into team BF2s.com. We'll have Bell as our first driver, Jens as our second driver and kylef as our test driver?
lol I'd be up for that.  Funny enough that you should mention, for anyone that cared about that topic I made, this whole economic stuff is screwing me over.  Lot of budget problems and as such development and testing is taking a hit.  As far as am aware it's still on for testing late january but am not holding my breath.

Martyn
Kez
+778|5723|London, UK

Bell wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

Hows about it guys? I'll chip in the £1 to buy the team and convert it into team BF2s.com. We'll have Bell as our first driver, Jens as our second driver and kylef as our test driver?
lol I'd be up for that.  Funny enough that you should mention, for anyone that cared about that topic I made, this whole economic stuff is screwing me over.  Lot of budget problems and as such development and testing is taking a hit.  As far as am aware it's still on for testing late january but am not holding my breath.

Martyn
Well it don't matter coz you can drive for us
Kez
+778|5723|London, UK

Bell wrote:

Kptk92 wrote:

Martyn
Anything come up yet Bell?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard