tthf
Member 5307
+210|6757|06-01
Shame on you!
You should know better! Using Exploits are BAD!
As a punishment, i have just wasted 2mins of your life.
Now go do something constructive with your life.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

lol...
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6723|New Hampshire
Pwned.

Hate to tell you, but sharing information on the use of exploits and glitches breaks EA's TOS and can result in your account being reset.

From EA's TOS (can be found here http://www.ea.com/global/legal/tos.jsp )

You will violate the Terms of Service if you (or others using your Account) do any of the following:

(Bullet #  17)

You will not exploit any bug in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service. ·

I do belive BF2S counts as public posting.
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6724
lol
Drunkaholic
+4|6724
Actually, it was more like 1 and a half to 2 seconds of my life.  And no, I've never exploited, so don't flame me.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6757|06-01
good to know; not many potential exploiters around here
lol
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6730|Michigan
This was funny tthf!
Not realy sure why I even clicked on it!!!
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6776|Scotland!!!

TehSeraphim wrote:

Hate to tell you, but sharing information on the use of exploits and glitches breaks EA's TOS and can result in your account being reset.
and bf2s TOS   "Anyone found spreading information on how to exploit in BF2 will be swiftly removed from the forums"
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
lol... nice thread to trick ppl
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6719|Melbourne, Australia
sumone posted a topic b4 showing vids of howto get into the walls on any map ( i wont say how) but im not that angry i mean the 1.2 patch will be realised soon and that will remove it
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6789|Singapore

I exploit! I exploit!

I exploit the fact that I love pwning n00bs and making them cry mommy.
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6699|Taiwan
lol
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6774|Noizyland

I don't want to know any exploits. I don't think I have seen them either.
The thing is, I reckon if I did know one or two I would probably use them. A shame, but I blame human nature, (well it's not my fault.)
The only way I exploit so far is like polarbearz, and I'll just keep doing that thank you.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6728|Australia
wheres nitro's post when you need em
vonSteuben
+3|6702|Essen - Germany
Dang, I had my flamethrower already heated up when I clicked on the thread

And since you made me laugh the time was not wasted

See ya,
vonSteuben
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6739
............and i was read to flame whom ever was goining to ask for exploit and tell them......................
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

-_{MoW}_-Assasin wrote:

on the contrary, yeah where is hes post, i thought he was 1337 at exploits
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6745|Branson, MO, USA
I kinda 'sploited once on accident. I was playing Ghost Town on the SPETZ side and immediately applied for commander and jumped in the transport helo. As I was flying towards the Upper North Side I got chosen for command, so I bailed from the chopper and parachuted towards the flag. I ended up floating past the flag and literally inside the big building between the Upper North and Upper South spawn points

Since I was commander I just lied there and commanded, took a few screenshots for posterity, etc. I didn't try to shoot out although I'm sure I could have.

The only reason I posted this is because it's totally NOT a repeatable exploit. Although it would be funny to see a bunch of douche nozzles trying to reproduce it

Last edited by Sahasrahla (2006-01-25 08:49:18)

chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6847|"Frisco"

-_{MoW}_-Assasin wrote:

He got banned.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6757|06-01

chuyskywalker wrote:

-_{MoW}_-Assasin wrote:

He got banned.
nitro banned??? oh noes!!!! lol
i am he can still visit and read right?
so nitro, if you are reading this(which i'm pretty sure you would if you are around), this thread is dedicated to ya! LOL
the irony...
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6720|The Netherlands
@tthf, nice one!

chuyskywalker wrote:

He got banned.
Cool, i was hoping you guys would ban his sorry ass from the bf2s forums.

Btw it was actually really amazing how nitro managed to piss of everybody on this planet with a internet connection in less then a week. I ve never seen a guy with so much 'talent' for annoying the hell out of everyone.

Edit: I m also amazed that EA managed to reset his stats in less then 48 hours after the bf2s community busted this hacker and reported him to bf2rs, punksbusted etc. (thx xaven if you read this!).

EA's main interest seems to be our money and its nice to hear they are interested in the community as well.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-25 13:22:09)

Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6837|Finland
What what what whhaaaaatt!??!?! No hacks of über mass destruction chaos rock festival noob cannon triple spinning bunnies with hola hoops??????

TTHF WHY YOU LITTLE......i thought i would finally get the last hack to my collection!!! GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!
FilthCuervo
+0|6679
Bummer, I was really hoping this was about how to combat people using exploits.  That would be a good FAQ: The Anti-Exploit Guide.  Somebody should get on that.
Tien
+0|6678
Filth Cuervo, thats what i was thinking too.  Came in here all excited for tips on how to screw the 1337 haxor5.  Oh well
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6730|Rochester, NY
Nope never tried and never will...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard