VicktorVauhn
+319|6394|Southern California
I just beat the game again tonight... then went on multiplayer and went around the city doing jumps on an NRG with some other guy.
I dunno why everyone is so down on this game, what has there ever been to do in GTA other then kill people and drive fast. The driving is better and so is killing people. The only thing I really miss is having the huge country side for offroading...
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6437

Uzique wrote:

And lol @ the last-resort suggestion that he would Limewire a 17Gb download, or as if anyone would even host and upload a 17Gb file.

Uzique wrote:

You really are a dumbass.
Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

This is how most PC games are.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472

Fat_Swinub wrote:

Uzique wrote:

And lol @ the last-resort suggestion that he would Limewire a 17Gb download, or as if anyone would even host and upload a 17Gb file.

Uzique wrote:

You really are a dumbass.
I don't get your point...

No one hosts files that large on Limewire, this file is huge even by Torrent community standards... how many archives is it, do ya reckon?

This would not get shared over a peer-to-peer network, how long would it take your average person to upload a 17Gb file from a single home connection O_O.

Therefore I repeat, you are a dumbass.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Fat_Swinub
jaff
+125|6437
Yeah that's what I was implying, that he downloaded GTA4 off limewire and wasn't just a pirate in general but please share more of your intimate knowledge of video game piracy.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6811|Marathon, Florida Keys

Uzique wrote:

Ronin, what error are you getting? I have it running fine on Vista SP1 with an SLI system, which according to normal error claims should be a quadruple no-no of bad errors
it says 100% ready on steam but the rockstar social club thing says it is not even installed.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard