Kurse
The Black Wizards
+16|6730|California
I'd give TF2 a 5/10 right now. The plague of demomen was the reason I stopped playing a month ago and it's even worse now. I could also just suck at picking servers though.

10/10 for L4D though. Realism is boring as hell.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6527|Boston, MA
9/10 for Left 4 Dead. I kept changing my mind on this game and then settled on not buying it. I ended up trying it at my friend's house for 360 and went straight to the mall to pick it up for PC. The game is so much fun.

and also just played

Valkyria Chronicles [PS3] - 9.5/10 The only thing they could have done to make this game better was if they actually used 3D characters but I don't even care. This game is by far the most underrated game of the year, it's so much fun and it has one of the best stories I've seen yet.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6508|Gold Coast
Last game I played was CoD4 SP, but for like 5 minutes.
One before was Far Cry 2, which I wont rate because of performance issues, and due to me not actually being fully into the plot yet.
So, the ultimate one to rate is CoD:WaW.
Singleplayer, fantastic. Although you CoD4 fanboiz are probably just butthurt, I loved it. I think that it had such a high expectation to cover from CoD4 that is almost impossible to do. I mean, everybody loved it. CoD5 wasnt as great, becasue 4 was just...epic.
Multiplayer is friggin' awesome too. Got to 2nd LT after a few hours playing, still need to rank up and unlock the other guns...
So far, after a few hours, I say its pretty impressive. The artillery is useless as shit though, I can barely manage one kill per strike, but hey, they give you a Thompson for a reason. Havent played much on servers that enable dogs, but they were pretty neato too. The weapons are also awesome... they're pretty realistic in terms of recoil and whatnot, and the damage/acuracy is also good. I think its pretty well balanced... although when the time comes when everyone's level 65 and has MG42s, we're all screwed
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6747
Bioshock
9.5/10

Great game this. Never really bothered with it when it first came out, think it was maybe just the name that put me off it, or the box. But with these long dark days I am right into playing my xbox360 just now, so picked up the game for £19.99

Graphics are good, atmosphere is shit hot, gameplay is really good, and the variety in the game is pretty dam good also. I mean freezing a fucked up looking zombie type thing with your hand? whats not to like?!
Dookie0119
+43|5775
Last Game I played: Team Fortress 2

Rating: 9.8/10

TF2 is one of the best or if not, the best class-based multiplayer game I have ever played.
Dookie0119
+43|5775
Last game I played: Hitman: Blood Money

Rating: 9.5/10

Why: Although I completed this game over 20 times on my PS2, I decided to buy it on my 360. The reason for me buying it again was that it has great graphics on the 360, and achievements. The game is still as fun like back when it was in 2006, and the game has excellent replay value. You can go back and do a mission and play however you want.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6486|Gogledd Cymru

CounterStrike:Source

8/10
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
GTA 4

Still a 10/10 no matter what the lamefags say about how boring the game is cos there are no jetpack aliens and flying cars with homing missiles and gay cowboys and godzilla and 9/11 recreations and shit
henno13
A generally unremarkable member
+230|6345|Belfast
Resistance 2

9.5/10

Resistance 2 is generally focused on SP, and i have to say that the experience was awsesome. The Chimeria are a formidable fighting force with very good AI which is rare these days. The weapons feel great, with cool secondary functions like Homing tags for the Bullseye.

The MP is absolute batshit insane, 60 FUCKING PLAYERS!!!!
It is as good as CoD4, TDM is isnade with 60 people, reminded me of BF2
Ryan
+1,230|6840|Alberta, Canada

The last game I played, and am still playing, is Gears of War 2.

9/10

Great stuff, just like the original, I just don't like the repetition of the game though. Same enemies, and you expect them to jump at you all the time, there's only been a few times I've actually jumped a little because I would open a door and 4 or 5 wretches would attack me.
I love the solo storyline, it's original and keeps me interested in completing the entire game.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6759

10/10 COD WaW MP
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6104|Birmingham, UK
CoD: WaW MP  8/10   (i still need to get to play it for more than 20 minutes)

CoD: WaW SP   8/10
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6753|Scotland

Um....
NBA 2k9 10/10
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6740|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Pure

Mad ATV Racing and crazy stunts/tricks

excellent visuals , using keyboard is a bit complicated , excellent upgrades for quad bikes.

very fast and mental air.
Longbow
+163|6644|Odessa, Ukraine
Kane&Lynch:Dead Men

game 7/10
plot 10/10, one of the best storylines.

Last edited by Longbow (2008-12-30 18:59:45)

FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6527|Boston, MA
Going retro today. I am currently playing Layla for NES. It's an old Japanese only platformer that's a lot of fun. I'd give it a solid 8/10.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6535|Long Island, New York
Mass Effect - 9/10, so far.
Dookie0119
+43|5775

Longbow wrote:

Kane&Lynch:Dead Men

game 7/10
plot 10/10, one of the best storylines.
I've been thinking of buying that recently.

The demo was quite fun.
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5993|Belgium
Trackamnia nations forever 8/10

Very good racer game for being free

And dawn of war 40k : Soulstorm 8/10 campaign is ok-ish but multiplayer(especially lan games are like that chaos fortress map were you fight off horde after horde of chaos marines.....)
Dookie0119
+43|5775
Last Game Played: Bioshock
Rating: 9.5/10

Why: It is true how the developers say that 2 players will never play the same on Bioshock. I agree. The atmosphere is great, and so is the soundtrack, it fit in perfectly when I saw Dr. Steinman for the first time. I'm only up to the Neptune's bounty part, (after the medical pavilion) and I have so far found the game to be scary, and a LOT of fun.
Stimey
­
+786|6117|Ontario | Canada
Gears of War 2:

9.75/10

Compelling story.
Really cool enemies! (Not the grubs)
Some very cool missions! (Brumack )
Pretty good GS haul.
Fun weapons, with lots of blood
­
­
­
­
­
­
Dookie0119
+43|5775
Last game played CoD: WaW
Rating: 8/10
I like it more than CoD4, for some strange reason.
Kez
+778|5700|London, UK
Race Pro

Pro/10
Dookie0119
+43|5775
Last game played: The Pitt (Fallout 3)
Rating: 8/10

A bit short but good plot and nice weapons/outfits.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6729|St. Andrews / Oslo

CS:S

awesome/10
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard