Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

I'm mainly lookin for some advice on German chicks...

Ya so, there's this girl right...Anyway I met her at a Halloween party awhile back, we've hung out a couple time since. I get the feeling she'd like to take things a little farther with me because she is always getting close, looking at me a lot and winking etc etc.

So, I need some advice on German chicks, what are they commonly like? How do they like to be treated? What are their vices/virtues? I'm also a little worried she might be a well...slut (I guess it's not necessarily a bad thing but...) She is a Scorpio, and I read the horoscope, goes something like this:

Their overriding urge in loving is to use their power to penetrate beyond themselves and to lose themselves sexually in their partners in an almost mystical ecstasy...They are thus capable of the greatest heights of passionate transport, but debauchery and perversion are always dangers, and Scorpios can become sadistic monsters of sensuality and eroticism.
I don't know how much of that relates to her but she does seem to look at a lot of other guys, she also knows quite a few guys and I've seen her act the same was she does with me...with others...

And YES I do have a picture for ya'll guys
https://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v369/226/113/105400034/n105400034_30008356_8957.jpg
Shes the lady in red...Anyway, what should I know about German girls?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Ask her friends if she likes you before you make an ass of yourself, if she acts the same way around other people it might all be in your head. I hope not though.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6157|Vancouver | Canada
You should know that nationality doesn't have much effect on a girl's personality.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6715|Purplicious Wisconsin

DefCon-17 wrote:

You should know that nationality doesn't have much effect on a girl's personality.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

DefCon-17 wrote:

yup well stated
GodFather
Blademaster's bottom bitch
+387|6221|Phoenix, AZ
I'm a Scorpio, you can practice kissing on me if you want to get with this chic...
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6392

When I read "virtues" I thought it said "viruses".
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6717
coincidentally....i was thinking of hooking up with a German chick... 3 of them actually and they are all dressed like prison guards... ok back to the daydream... lol
Love is the answer
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5766|Belgium
Horoscope LOL.
Benzin
+576|6000
Actually, nationality does make a difference in culture. The Germanic people are typically very exact people. I have no idea if she grew up in Germany or whatever, though, so maybe she just has roots there? Depends on how she was raised.

I am dating an Austrian myself and you can certainly be in for a ride. But exactness and a high level of organization are typical Germanic traits. Not quite so Asian intensive, but it's certainly there and noticeable. I don't want to call the culture perfectionist, but it certainly has a very typical lean in that direction.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

DefCon-17 wrote:

We are all taught certain things when we are raised-by our parents, our society, our friends, so I think nationality does affect a person, even their personality, all because of where they grew up and who teaches them what.

Take a look at the Japanese. They have a lot of traditions. Compare a Japanese girl and an American girl and tell me their nationality doesn't affect them as a person.

GodFather wrote:

I'm a Scorpio, you can practice kissing on me if you want to get with this chic...
sure as long as u dunt get 2 erotic on me k /gaey

CapnNismo wrote:

Actually...
thts wat i was thinking! <3

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2008-12-01 23:25:08)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

CapnNismo wrote:

I have no idea if she grew up in Germany or whatever, though, so maybe she just has roots there?
That's a good point, she might still have a boyfriend back in Germany.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6329

TheAussieReaper wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

I have no idea if she grew up in Germany or whatever, though, so maybe she just has roots there?
I don't even know. It's my guess that she was born and raised there, I'll have to ask her. As for the boyfriend part...well, who cares?
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6578|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Im_Dooomed wrote:

TheAussieReaper wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

I don't even know. It's my guess that she was born and raised there, I'll have to ask her. As for the boyfriend part...well, who cares?
Haha, boyfriend, if your not jealous, its not a problem!
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

Do it.

Also: Do the chick with green hair.

Last edited by Flecco (2008-12-02 01:04:19)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6157|Vancouver | Canada

Im_Dooomed wrote:

DefCon-17 wrote:

We are all taught certain things when we are raised-by our parents, our society, our friends, so I think nationality does affect a person, even their personality, all because of where they grew up and who teaches them what.

Take a look at the Japanese. They have a lot of traditions. Compare a Japanese girl and an American girl and tell me their nationality doesn't affect them as a person.
Well yeah, but they won't have huge impact.

I was raised in Holland, but no one goes "Oh I can tell you've lived in Holland".

For instance, we (me/step-dad/brother) still somewhat 'celebrate' "Sinterklaas", but that does not change my character whatsoever.

Last edited by DefCon-17 (2008-12-02 00:54:24)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Im_Dooomed wrote:

I get the feeling she'd like to take things a little farther with me
https://www.turfsm.com/uploaded_images/hard_core_heavy_metal_midget-758895.jpg

Doom firstly please ignore my chilish humour and please don't think I take the piss out of your English.  I fully appriciate not everyone here speaks perfect English but most if not all speak it better than myself.

I can't offer any advice with German Chicks but as before (with others) just on yourself.

Go for it - Be yourself - Relax, but if nothing comes of it it's her loss and you haven't done anything wrong which will give you the opportunity to move onto the next girl, whoever she may be.

Good luck in ya quest - take no offence at my jest.
Benzin
+576|6000

DefCon-17 wrote:

Well yeah, but they won't have huge impact.

I was raised in Holland, but no one goes "Oh I can tell you've lived in Holland".

For instance, we (me/step-dad/brother) still somewhat 'celebrate' "Sinterklaas", but that does not change my character whatsoever.
That's true, but I imagine you probably have some Dutch personality traits. No one will be able to say where you lived or whatever, but if you were raised in the culture, you probably have some Dutch traits (for instance, being more open-minded?).

Foreigners will tell you all the time that English natives are consistently more socially open people than what might be typical. This is especially so in comparison with the Germanic culture. Germanics are typically very socially closed and not always very outgoing (it reflects in a lot of things) and more traditional. However, once you have a Germanic friend (I use Germanic in reference to Germany, Austria, and Switzerland) they are very true friends.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

This German phrase will help you hook up with ANY german chick. Learn it, commit it to memory and use it whenever you get the chance to hook up with a German chick:

"Sie suchen fett. Gewicht verlieren einige fettarsch."
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

Ty wrote:

This German phrase will help you hook up with ANY german chick. Learn it, commit it to memory and use it whenever you get the chance to hook up with a German chick:

"Du bist fett. Verlier ein wenig Gewicht du Fettarsch"
fixed
Lern2German
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6752
Would you?

I would!
Benzin
+576|6000

max wrote:

Ty wrote:

fixed
Lern2German
Damn ... you were faster ...
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

CapnNismo wrote:

max wrote:

Ty wrote:

fixed
Lern2German
Damn ... you were faster ...
how do you even pronounce that?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
Does she have a swastika tattoo?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard